Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

EVENT

Android

One quick question: How does this event look like? The same as the first one, similar/the same bases or something new?

Thanks

Ridin Dirty

The guys in Asia are ahead, few of the Phillipine guys I talked to started event but is reporting cannot get beyond checkpoint 6 bug.

Last edited:

ElDiabllo

yes yes all go immediately when event start to tell us all the faults and bugs....Do us a favor :p:):)

Ridin Dirty

Check point 6 freeze fixed already according to those overseas players, should be good to go for us US players when it starts.

Gytis

why not allowed to use paratroopers? they are good to take bullets from canons..

Mike Toreno

I can't be in the event cos my Flacos are very weak, besides i got only
3 Sicarios.

Android

Some players are stuck at checkpoint nr. 8, it never loads when trying to scout or attack.

Zwillinger78

Can I use my sicarios in the event and the same in the war??
Can't use for attack in the map but maybe this time is possible doing in the war.

Thanks

MAXIMUS

Oh wow this sucks

Last event 9/10

This event 2/10

Atleast last time u suckered me into buying gold to speed up everything up as all these rewards were coming in now i doubt ill be able to make it anywhere near the end especially with that bug that screws u out of your first bonus, so no sense getting gold..

My paratroopers are sitting this one out?...... So is my wallet!

GOOD JOB FTX! Way to put your fingers on the pulse of the community lmfao.

DaHteAligieri

Oh wow this sucks

Last event 9/10

This event 2/10

Atleast last time u suckered me into buying gold to speed up everything up as all these rewards were coming in now i doubt ill be able to make it anywhere near the end especially with that bug that screws u out of your first bonus, so no sense getting gold..

My paratroopers are sitting this one out?...... So is my wallet!

GOOD JOB FTX! Way to put your fingers on the pulse of the community lmfao.
I do believe the only way to get over 28 this time is nuke team(scorpions) with 4/5 5/5 talents ... cuz it's impossible for army. My wallet is sitting this one out too , no paratroopers, no blues ... no gold !

MAXIMUS

Yeah No blues either so no more fuego 3 now aswell.. to * with these * man, they actually think people want to waste thier time with defences that get 1 shotted all the time? 4000 gold for 7 days lol rich kids win, game over!

Last edited by a moderator: