Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

7 sic ....

Status
Not open for further replies.

ManiakCheat

lol im not maniakcheat xDD please.

I just need to know how to get 7 sicarios, what is needed in cartel base or if it bug so how to use it?
I dont have problem with it. I need 7 too but nobody can anserw me.
The game bonus allows you to have 6 sic. Who has 7 is shamefully exploiting a bug

Croockshanck

Why are you all complaining about those persons on nobull having 7 sicarios, why? It's a bug? Did they find it and used? Yes... and What? Complain with the developers, that will be enough. Being here calling them cheaters or saying whatever against those players make me sad, and that is the real shame. Shame on you all, the ones who repeatedly create threads to announce that. As I said complain one time with the developers and wait, nothing to do here, fly away...

Croockshanck

If you have imagine 4 sicários (maximum allowed, not being in a cartel) and try to put another one it will say that you do not have space for that, if you remember a long time ago when you have 3 at finca level 12 or less I do not remember very well it will say upgrade your finca to level 13 to gain another space for that. If it is that case now it will say the same message with upgrade your finca to level 22 or something like that

ManiakCheat

Now for example you can up finca 20+ so maybe 7 is also bonus?

I dont call anyone a cheater I just need to know how omg.
The capos club has a search that you can unlock to have the 5th sic and as the last search on the 6th sic. The possibility of having more in finca is not determined by the level of the same but by the club capos.

Justice

You are not helping with spamming the same posts, verbal abusing those players.. You are probably "ogkush" or "Speed" .. And all that you do is --talk. I'm positive that Chase already told developers.. Let me remind you, for smoke bug, it took a whole week to be fixed. With spaming you get nothing, with declaring you get nothing. Because I saw ridiculously funny posts like "NoBull members are cheaters" etc. calm down.
As I recall it took them almost a month to fix the smoke bug.

Last edited by a moderator:

sOeR

if i discover how to do it for sure i will have that extra sicario, and i will not let my cartel friends alone, they will get it too, So, me and my team mates supoort all the players with 6, 7, 8, or 9 sicarios in their finca.

So , for the guys who criticize nobull and goodfellas players, if you know this bug will you tell everyone? I dont believe it....
If you fell bad and need to cry, lay down in the floor in a fetal position and do it, do not complain with those guys, i Congratulate them for being cleavers.
Everyone knows with who do you have to complain....

Chase - FTX Games

Administrator
Locking this thread - but I will not delete it. If you see players cheating in ANY WAY, please send me a private message.

Status
Not open for further replies.