Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Balance

slide_x

Somethings off here. Your "All Out War" activity requires way too much coins just to play. Come on, I set it to Legendary just to see how much it would cost to play. 10 million minimum bet! To put things into perspective, I'm level 1054 or something, platinum level and I collect 800k per 3 hours. Sure I signed up for email credits too 600k. I occasionally get lucky and find those wood chest to scrap some gas for my runs. 2 million at max if I land on one of the images. But 1 spin cost 10 million. Even the lowest level of the event for a gold chest still cost a minimum of 1 million per spin. That's about 10 to 15 spin with everything that I collect on a day. Even your packages arent good enough for me to purchase. $20 for 20 million? No way! You guys really need to rethink this through.

BenOG

Administrator
Hello @slide_x

Thank you for your feedback and I will pass it on to our development team. Hard is meant to be a real challenge, this is also a reason that the team allows for multiple completions of all 3 dificulties as well as the ability to change the difficulty for each quest. I'd suggest building up a large base in easy or medium before attempting hard in the future.

MAC

Hello @slide_x

Thank you for your feedback and I will pass it on to our development team. Hard is meant to be a real challenge, this is also a reason that the team allows for multiple completions of all 3 dificulties as well as the ability to change the difficulty for each quest. I'd suggest building up a large base in easy or medium before attempting hard in the future.
Even on the easier quests at lower levels such as level 57, the bet amounts are way too high. 10K per spin? How can anyone ever play? It takes me 1-2 weeks to build up 300K in credits and I'm expected to bet 10K per spin? That wouldn't last very long considering the dismal payouts and extremely rare bonus rounds and free spins. I've played over 200 spins without a single bonus or free spin. When I did receive a bonus game, it paid only 10K and the 10 free spins with extra and expanding wilds never gave one wild and paid only 2K for all 10 spins. That's HALF the minimum bet amount!! The supply runs take over 20 hours with the rare heroes and only paid 14K!! I've only received 2 push notifications that came before opening the game and they only paid just over 2K. Most of the push notifications pop up as you open the game which deletes them and doesn't pay the push notification award. This game is definitely not player friendly. Who wants to have to collect bonuses for 1-2 weeks just to be able to play for 5 minutes?!?