Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Black Market Offers

Julio

It might just be me but it seems like the black market has had fewer sicario contracts available since its format changed with the recent update. On the first day of the update, i had 15 sicario contracts i could acquire (3 different offers with 5 of each available). I was pretty excited that the new format would make these contracts more easily affordable since I didn't always have enough loyalty or power points under the old system to acquire all of the contracts available in a given day. Since the update, i believe I've had two or three sicario contract offers available. Most of the offers have been for worthless stuff. I don't need to buy hardware, armor plates, common plata (or any plata for that matter), or low level workshop items like helmets.

Now, I must admit that my perception of available offers may be skewed because under the old system if I received worthless offers i would simply refresh for 3 gold. Under the new system with a 50 gold refresh price I am not refreshing at all.

I'm interested in knowing what other people are experiencing. Have the offers changed or is it just my perception? Do you like the new system better or the old? Are you satisfied with the offers you get?

Retryer

It might just be me but it seems like the black market has had fewer sicario contracts available since its format changed with the recent update. On the first day of the update, i had 15 sicario contracts i could acquire (3 different offers with 5 of each available). I was pretty excited that the new format would make these contracts more easily affordable since I didn't always have enough loyalty or power points under the old system to acquire all of the contracts available in a given day. Since the update, i believe I've had two or three sicario contract offers available. Most of the offers have been for worthless stuff. I don't need to buy hardware, armor plates, common plata (or any plata for that matter), or low level workshop items like helmets.

Now, I must admit that my perception of available offers may be skewed because under the old system if I received worthless offers i would simply refresh for 3 gold. Under the new system with a 50 gold refresh price I am not refreshing at all.

I'm interested in knowing what other people are experiencing. Have the offers changed or is it just my perception? Do you like the new system better or the old? Are you satisfied with the offers you get?
Same here ! i will never refresh the black market with 50 gold ! How it was before with 3 ,5,10 gold it was great ! But now i think noone will refresh the black market !

Jaspion

You are right. Now it's mostly hardware, eletronics, helmets etc.....

And Im happy with it rssss...I still need it

Julio

When you tap on the "?" it reads "Spend your Power and Loyalty points for rare and unique items. "

Today was 2 knee pads, uncommon plata, and nuts and bolts...

Serge

@Chase, stop being scumbags and trying to squeeze gold from every corner of the game, seriously man

Can you just do us both a favour and put the market back to how it used to be? Certainly you make more money from a rip off when its not so BLATANT and in your face? I mean, i used to refresh the market as many as 6/7 times a day, i haven't reset it once since the new change.

Although, i guess the change was more about making it more difficult for us to buy contracts to accumulate sics for fusing, always trying to make things harder aren't you guys, why? Now its just a pointless building smh

ogkush

yep im also refresh old market everyday after update im stop it 50 for refresh lol
im hope that some day you put rare sicarios to black martket but you remove all

Julio

this is getting funny. I guess today is better than yesterday. 2 binos, 1 red dot sight, and 3 "rare" platas. Zero sicario contracts.

Julio

Wow. You got sicario contract offers. I'll trade you... At least you can use them for talents. I haven't seen a sic contract for quite a while...

Julio

too bad you only got a "common" plata. Mine were "rare." Lol

LAGRIMA

we need back old black market asap is wear when you get sicarios contract now crazy they change it so we get more sicarios easy but they lie again cause i only got 1 sicario contract since they change it crazy we use to get contract sicarios everytime and now none