Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Black Market Offers

Mike Toreno

If they refresh the black market they will again get some ****** items :D
Filthy crappy contracts in the BM (Black Market) can make u a very bitter
flaco , brother u must rise above the electrons and become a positive influence.
Product shipment refresh updates on the Cartel Port Boats.

Centipede

The refresh @ 50 gold is only meant for a certain type of player.. Its there for those select few who are prone to gambling addiction.. who probably make up for 90% of FTXs revenue..

So as insulting as a 50 gold refresh might look to you & me, there are a select few players out there who have no self control... and those are the players that FTX is targeting with this change.

Julio

It's my lucky day. I got a valuable offer for nuts & bolts, helmets, and more nuts & bolts!!!! Yippee!!

Julio

Today was actually useful. No sic contracts but i did get an nvg. Also got helmets and "rare " plata.

Marv

Banned
The refresh @ 50 gold is only meant for a certain type of player.. Its there for those select few who are prone to gambling addiction.. who probably make up for 90% of FTXs revenue..

So as insulting as a 50 gold refresh might look to you & me, there are a select few players out there who have no self control... and those are the players that FTX is targeting with this change.
I refresh like 10 times a day i like to buy tons of helmets.
So i can put them on my flacos so you cant shoot them in the head no more

Julio

I did get a sic contract offer last night!! Who cares that it is for Edge, who I already have and who takes 25 contracts to obtain?

Seyfert

Please Open a Gear Shop 24/7 all gear available from level 1 to 7 .. ready to buy using gold with logic price tag ...

Cruzzer

Can you go into detail on what you liked about the old system better?
I'm okay with the escalating prices for each thing purchased. I like the new black market. The only thing I don't like about it is how expensive the refresh is. I won't spend 50 gold on that so now I but everything I can in a day and let me reputation points (or whatever they're called) just build up until it's full.

Vinnie Di Maggio

Pretty much the same for me: I was refreshing often with the old black market and now I only refresh once, sometimes.

ogkush

Can you go into detail on what you liked about the old system better?
Price for refresh.

Add old price for refresh to new BM and it would be fine or add all sicarios contracts ( scorpion, mad dog, smokey etc ) without change price.

Julio

Today's offers were for hardware, common plata, and armor plates. Worthless offers.

LAGRIMA

put a week of gear ant the next week of sicarios contract that would be the better solution to the black market and do it asap cause black market is getting worse everyday

Chilly-P

Yesterday I actually had all 3 slots Sicarios, it was nice. Today it is all gear.

I can deal with the products offered, thought its not nearly as good as before. But I have yet to refresh the market even one time since the switch. I used to do it often. I wouldnt spend a ton of gold, maybe 10-20 or so on some days, none on others, but I will NEVER spend 50 for a chance at another bad set. lol

Julio

No nuts and bolts tonight...

Electronics, plata, and...

... more electronics.

How repeatedly disappointing!! With the old bm you just kept refreshing until something caught your eye.