Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Black Market Offers

Serge

Can you go into detail on what you liked about the old system better?
You cant be serious lol

The only thing that was better about the old system really, was the ability to refresh for a fraction of the price, and that 'only' thing is quite significant

You call it the 'black market', - you give us the impression its meant to be a place where we can go and get valuable ish things, but its nothing of the sort, and that was okay before, because at least we could refresh for things for a decent price.

My blackmarket is at capacity everyday now for most of the day, unless i get a random sicario show up, or one of the better gear offers. But literally 90% of the time now, its at capacity, and my refresh just remains at '50 gold' > its never going to happen, and then another 100 gold to refresh again? - like i said, you will make more from a rip off when its not BLAITENT and in your face, just change the refresh price back to how it used to be

i dont know your statistics, but what id be willing to bet my account on, is that you had more people refreshing before than you do now.

Julio

You cant be serious lol

The only thing that was better about the old system really, was the ability to refresh for a fraction of the price, and that 'only' thing is quite significant

You call it the 'black market', - you give us the impression its meant to be a place where we can go and get valuable ish things, but its nothing of the sort, and that was okay before, because at least we could refresh for things for a decent price.

My blackmarket is at capacity everyday now for most of the day, unless i get a random sicario show up, or one of the better gear offers. But literally 90% of the time now, its at capacity, and my refresh just remains at '50 gold' > its never going to happen, and then another 100 gold to refresh again? - like i said, you will make more from a rip off when its not BLAITENT and in your face, just change the refresh price back to how it used to be

i dont know your statistics, but what id be willing to bet my account on, is that you had more people refreshing before than you do now.
Exactly Serge!!

Serge

Well, based on what I heard around me I can only second that.
Yeh, i dont like making statements that i cant be sure of, coz i dont like claiming things only to have someone that actually knows, make me look dumb.

But as you say, based on what i have heard around, there is 'no way' these guys could be making more now than they were before

That being said, the cynical side of me still thinks the reason they really changed the market wasn't because they wanted to make more from it, its because they didnt want players being able to get sicarios so easy for them to fuse. You know, they did us a favour by putting talents (probably their biggest money maker) back down to 50, but then right around the same time, they made sure that its not 'as easy' to get sics from the market. No one will ever confirm that, but what i am still 1000000% certain that chase will NEVER confirm, is that there were a large number of people who were unhappy about the old black market system

Julio

Yeh, i dont like making statements that i cant be sure of, coz i dont like claiming things only to have someone that actually knows, make me look dumb.

But as you say, based on what i have heard around, there is 'no way' these guys could be making more now than they were before

That being said, the cynical side of me still thinks the reason they really changed the market wasn't because they wanted to make more from it, its because they didnt want players being able to get sicarios so easy for them to fuse. You know, they did us a favour by putting talents (probably their biggest money maker) back down to 50, but then right around the same time, they made sure that its not 'as easy' to get sics from the market. No one will ever confirm that, but what i am still 1000000% certain that chase will NEVER confirm, is that there were a large number of people who were unhappy about the old black market system
You think people were unhappy with the old bm system? Please explain.

Serge

You think people were unhappy with the old bm system? Please explain.
No what im saying is, that is one thing that chase will NEVER confirm, he will never be able to come on here and say that people were unhappy with the old system, because no one was! lol

lock off that common plata mate before it expires. judging by how hard they are making everything else it will soon be a thing of the past..........enjoy it while you can. and Lady well, bring her in

ogkush

- Remove things that we have a lot ( armor plate, knee pads, hardware, electronics )
- Back to old price for refresh
- Add more rare sicario contracts ( scorpion, smokey, mad dog or that very rare sicario who boost medicos )
- Increase capacity ( with that type of gear, my power/loyalty is always full )

For my these changes will make black market perfect. Dream.

CRABNUTZ

I guess I'm the anomaly. I actually like the current black market. Seems to offer more mid level gear and I haven't noticed a reduction in sicario contracts.

ogkush

I guess 50-100 gold ( idk how much cost third refresh ) it's not big price for you.
But will u buy electronic or common plata? Nope, so with capacity and without refresh you stuck.
Even if they didnt reduce contracts, but after update i never saw Gustavo there, we have only few sicario available there.

CRABNUTZ

I guess 50-100 gold ( idk how much cost third refresh ) it's not big price for you.
But will u buy electronic or common plata? Nope, so with capacity and without refresh you stuck.
Even if they didnt reduce contracts, but after update i never saw Gustavo there, we have only few sicario available there.
I never once said anything in my post about refreshing.

ogkush

I agree, if you can refresh few times the current black market is not bad.

But you would not be pleased if you be able to catch Butcher or Quicka there?

CRABNUTZ

I agree, if you can refresh few times the current black market is not bad.

But you would not be pleased if you be able to catch Butcher or Quicka there?
I've got plenty of both. Even for the people that don't have plenty, the amount of time it would take to gain those contracts would be insane. But, if that's what you're hoping for, then I'm rooting for you!

ogkush

I know that u have them, example only.
Quicka need 25 contracts, so if i can have three hectors, all from BM and free chest, that equal 75 contracts.
So it will be possible to collect 50 contracts for Scorpion in long time ofc but still possible.

CRABNUTZ

I know that u have them, example only.
Quicka need 25 contracts, so if i can have three hectors, all from BM and free chest, that equal 75 contracts.
So it will be possible to collect 50 contracts for Scorpion in long time ofc but still possible.
If you don't already have a plethora of scorpions, I would advise against even wishing for him. Honestly not worth the time it would take.

ogkush

Just example. I mean less gear like knee pads more sicarios.

About Scorp. I have only one and he is my favourite sicario. I must deploy soldiers and he have big attack range.
He help so much during crisis situation :D

CRABNUTZ

Just example. I mean less gear like knee pads more sicarios.

About Scorp. I have only one and he is my favourite sicario. I must deploy soldiers and he have big attack range.
He help so much during crisis situation :D
Compiling all that gear is what helps lessen the time it takes to craft the gear needed for the higher ranked sics. It truly is a blessing whether you realize it at this point or not. However, we're all at different points in the game, and all have different needs. So, it's impossible to please everyone, that's for sure.