Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

BOUNTY HUNT TROPHY QUESTION

Ncgoblin

Some cartel are merging for the bounty hunt. If players merge and win trophies and then go back to their original cartel, do they get to keep their attack materials or trophy reward? @Chase - FTX Games

Last edited:

ELpatron50

Cartel mergers is prohibited.
Players can't be a member of two Cartels at the same time.
Your Cartel can compete in Bounty Hunt
merging with a rival Cartel is not permitted.
That is how it goes Hermanos .

Ncgoblin

Cartel mergers is prohibited.
Players can't be a member of two Cartels at the same time.
Your Cartel can compete in Bounty Hunt
merging with a rival Cartel is not permitted.
That is how it goes Hermanos .
Good to know but that doesnt answer the question. Theres no rule against players leaving a cartel to join another and the leaving that cartel and going back to the previous cartel.

Neon234

Statues will be given to individual players if they have at least one successful attack and if the cartel ranks in top 6. They'll be effective for 10 days irrespective of the cartel you choose be in after bounty event. There can be only one statue per player base at any point of time.

Chase - FTX Games

Administrator
Good to know but that doesnt answer the question. Theres no rule against players leaving a cartel to join another and the leaving that cartel and going back to the previous cartel.
There is no rule against this - if we see an issue with it we will add penalties or increased time to join a new cartel if you recently joined one.

DDRR

and what is the answer to the original question?

Nytro

Hello guys, who get the gold trophy? Who get first 18000 poits, or if is over 18000 who have more???

I g
Hello guys, who get the gold trophy? Who get first 18000 poits, or if is over 18000 who have more???
No limit of the score i think. Just depends upon the money u have in your pocket...buy gold with it and keep buying extra attacks and crafting attacks, speeding up them too with gold. I ve seen 19560 score too...

Doods1985

I g

No limit of the score i think. Just depends upon the money u have in your pocket...buy gold with it and keep buying extra attacks and crafting attacks, speeding up them too with gold. I ve seen 19560 score too...
Lol , ive seen a 17500 points on DAY 1 ! imagine ! The first statue was complimentary from the devs , almost all cartels had it , first time we had no oppoments all of them were zero points ... Now look , we have 10 active cartels with first 5 are above 20,000 points on day 3 .. 1st place almost 30,000 , Ridiculous !
You have gold, you are allowed to compete .
You don't have gold, gtfo and play like normal peasant pew pew some spots on the map and may god have mercy upon our broken *** pockets .:D

Nytro

My cartel hit 18000 first, now we have arround 21000 and second cartel 20000, if we stop the attacks now and they do more points than us, we stil receive the golden trophy?

Doods1985

My cartel hit 18000 first, now we have arround 21000 and second cartel 20000, if we stop the attacks now and they do more points than us, we stil receive the golden trophy?
By logic , no.
You see , there is a live status on 1st and 2nd and 3rd place at all times , and since exceeding the 18000 points still gives you a respective status on your run , then it's obvious that who scores more points and end in 1st place that HE will get the golden status , so, keep attacking till the last drop .
Plus, it's impossible for 2 cartels to have gold status at the same time in the same competition . So, yeah.

]-------------------------- EDIT------------------------------[

After reading El Padrino reply down there i stand corrected , even it doesnt add up , doesnt explain why cartels having 30'000 points and keep going on after all if its who gets the 18000 first , why the system just stop at OHHHh wait ...why they stop something that pays gold ... Right ...
My bad .

Last edited:

Krafty

By logic , no.
You see , there is a live status on 1st and 2nd and 3rd place at all times , and since exceeding the 18000 points still gives you a respective status on your run , then it's obvious that who scores more points and end in 1st place that HE will get the golden status , so, keep attacking till the last drop .
Plus, it's impossible for 2 cartels to have gold status at the same time in the same competition . So, yeah.

]-------------------------- EDIT------------------------------[

After reading El Padrino reply down there i stand corrected , even it doesnt add up , doesnt explain why cartels having 30'000 points and keep going on after all if its who gets the 18000 first , why the system just stop at OHHHh wait ...why they stop something that pays gold ... Right ...
My bad .
Please don’t comment if you don’t know what you are talking about. Smh

Doods1985

Please don’t comment if you don’t know what you are talking about. Smh
I said "by logic" , its all showing in the game and nothing of what i said is wrong , its not my mistake the game is 2/3 highways of bad codes when it comes to new features , and EVEN tho i edited my comment way before you glorious reply comes by and i said "i stand corrected" , so take it easy -champ- , your presence is less usefull than you can ever imagine , am not even sure why you commented at all.

Thank you .

Last edited:

El Padrino

Your logic is actually correct and Chase has given incorrect advice. Be interesting what FTX do here, a bit of an F up.

Krafty

I said "by logic" , its all showing in the game and nothing of what i said is wrong , its not my mistake the game is 2/3 highways of bad codes when it comes to new features , and EVEN tho i edited my comment way before you glorious reply comes by and i said "i stand corrected" , so take it easy -champ- , your presence is less usefull than you can ever imagine , am not even sure why you commented at all.

Thank you .
At least I am not spewing false information on every thread. Smh