Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

BRING BACK THE BOAT !

Vinnie Di Maggio

What did the boat do? Was it a way to send out product like the plane?
The boat was used to store war loot and you had to click on it to collect the resources, just like your storage buildings. This was a very effective way to protect your hardly earned resources when you needed to start big upgrades since you could just let the resources sit in the boat until you needed them.

Reactions: Ben

Retryer

So FTX , You don`t care about our opinion ? Why you don`t make a thread where you can response to all of us ! I know you just want our money , but in the end we are the customer and your money are in our pocket ! It doesn`t matter for you , which are our complains ? Shame on you !

ACO

Banned
I get the fact that chase is only one person but his activity in this forum if he works 8h/day constantly just doing this is abysmal. **** even i am more active on this forum then he is and i'm not payed by nobody to talk to people in posts

Retryer

I get the fact that chase is only one person but his activity in this forum if he works 8h/day constantly just doing this is abysmal. **** even i am more active on this forum then he is and i'm not payed by nobody to talk to people in posts
Same here !

EgregiousParagon.

Please, you promised to bring the boat back. My cartel "won" today, but when I logged in an hour later (busy at work) - got raided three times.

That just absolutely silly.

dino

Did FTX promise that? Where is that?
Didnt see it...

But doesnt this raise another question...

Whats a cartel port without a boat...
so whats the whole idea about still having a cartel port lol.

@Chase - FTX Games maybe you should post a job offer where you guys hire someone with common sense. Isn't there anyone with FTX that isnt short sighted?

Vinnie Di Maggio

Well I read those links and none of them promise the boat back... But Chase said we will like the changes that are coming so let's wait and see!

Julio

They need to bring the port system back. By the way, if they don't, then why did i spend resources upgrading it? Aren't i at a disadvantage against other players who didn't upgrade the port and were able to devote those resources to upgrades. Everything being equal, two players of the same level should have unequal offensive or defensive capabilities if one upgraded the port and one didn't.

I think the whole thing is about revenue and is by design. No port means less ability to shelter resources for an upgrade. If you can't shelter resources for a major upgrade (don't even get me started on the pathetic bunker capacities) then you will need to use gold which equates to $$$.

Cara cortada

Hecharon A Perder el juego quitando , alguien del staff lee siquera estos comentarios ?? Q digan si o no o q salga algun representante a decir q sucede al final

dino

Again ...
Whats the use of a port if theres no boats.

Thats like a sandwich without bread...
A car without wheels....
a house with no roof.....
a phone with no phonenumber....

Aka useless.....