Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

BUG: Focus behaviour

WorldCitizen

Hi,

There is a little issue with Focus. I am going to try and explain it.

Example troop = Fuegos
When your Fuegos are spread out over a map in 2 locations. Lets call them A and B.
And you want to focus all the Fuegos towards location B.

If I select all squads in the bottom left and press on location B, the troops from location A will indeed walk towards location B.

But some of the troop who where already on location B will start walking to location A (or somewhere around that location).

This only happens if you already have troops on location B.
If you send your Fuegos to a location which has no fuego's, they will all perfectly walk towards that location.

If this is unclear I can maybe make a video. But bare with me.. I don't have my regular computer with me.. so it's going to take some time :).

Thanks!

Dan

Paragon, in summary I think what u're saying if focusing on a location, some troops will lose focus and atk nearby enemy buildings before reaching focus location. I believe someone else reported b4, but no feedback from FTX (not expecting any at tis time)

WorldCitizen

Yeah I am just gonna make a video. I don't completely understand is myself. In essence, troops walk away from a focus point in some situations...

EgregiousParagon.

It is intentional. When you give your troops command, walk to location b, it executes for the duration defined by the training camp FOCUS value. Next location B could be a location or target. The command considered executed if the target is destroyed or as soon as squad arrives to the location.

In other words if one of your squads arrive within 2 seconds, command will be considered executes and the squad will proceed attacking near by enemies.

Thamer

In other words if one of your squads arrive within 2 seconds, command will be considered executes and the squad will proceed attacking near by enemies.
While that's the case most of the times, I did experience what @WorldCitizen is talking about.

What happens sometimes when the squads are scattered is that I'll select them all, and command them to go to a location so they can regroup (usually near a building so I can use the Smokescreen), some of the units that are very close to the location I want them to regroup at, will go to a different location (basically scattering again).

This happened with both Fuegos & Flacos.
Usually two or three fuegos/flacos would walk away, mostly to their deaths.

Chase - FTX Games

Administrator
Yeah I am just gonna make a video. I don't completely understand is myself. In essence, troops walk away from a focus point in some situations...
Did you ever make this video? We would like to see this happen so we can fix it if an issue is present here.

WorldCitizen

@Chase - FTX Games

Chase I am sorry. I am not going to make the video due to me almost not playing anymore. The bug is present in 1 out of 4/5 attacks so your team must have seen it before.

I am sorry, but the path this game is taking is not interesting my anymore like before. To be fair and honost.. Your monitization model is not something I like, so I can't really find the motivation to play on.

Thanks for the fun times here.

Mike Toreno

Focus skill has nothing to do with troops walking away. U must have noticed if u command all ur troops to Focus on a single target ur troops will end being wiped out. Focus skill is to be used wisely.