Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Changed the Day 24 reward?

gustavo fring

It was 200 gold to log in on 24 until today and now its been reduced to 90?
First you make this event alot harder and lower the rewards and now nerfing the bonus' we are supposed to get a day before we get them?
You are taking this whole money grabbing scheme too far.

Julio

It was 200 gold to log in on 24 until today and now its been reduced to 90?
First you make this event alot harder and lower the rewards and now nerfing the bonus' we are supposed to get a day before we get them?
You are taking this whole money grabbing scheme too far.
That is blatantly untrue!!!

It was 300 gold!!

Vinnie Di Maggio

A tactless move from FTW indeed. But on the other hand, since they changed it before anyone could get it, technically no one has been handicapped...

ah that's where you're wrong. for those that picked up the daily sign in rewards the second it was available they would already be on day 25-26. for those that logged in say 3 hours late per day will be behind by 3 days. 3-4hrs x 20 days = 60-80 hours. it depended on how diligent you were in logging in on the stroke of 24hrs since the last gift I'm sorry to say

Vinnie Di Maggio

I see... well good for them, then. It sure isn't very considerate of FTX to act this way but it isn't going to keep me awake at night.

Spreeuw

Non sense.
The count down is 24 hours like black market.
If you dont collect then it awaits. Otherwise it is exacly at the same time every day regardless at what time you collect.

Cara cortada

La Mitad de mi cártel logro CONSEGUIR los 300 de oro Y Cuando me quedaban 20 minutos para Poder obtenerlos lo Cambian POR 90 de oro, La Verdad es q FUE muy frustrante, esque fueron brutalmente Radicales, no pueden Hacer un Cambio de un Momento A Otro Asi dE inesperdado, se demoran Como una semana en Hacer Cambios inutiles en las Actualizaciones, Pero para el cambio de Recompensas de diarias fueron muy rapidos y eficientes :/ .estoy muy molesto por ello, ya estan colmando mi paciencia, encuentro muy bueno el juego de Pero es Cada actualizacion hechan a Perder el juego. espero den Soluciones Concretas porfavor Hagan Cambios de utilidad

Last edited: