Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

@Chase nerf Big Bang skill. We are fed up!!!

PUZZLE

Chase tell greedy FTX that everyone is fed up with big bang skill. Nerf it. Big Bang can be still used as nerfed against defense building to distroy them. Stop that greedyness . Tell FTX to get their out if their Batts and start listening to their customers.

I2el3ell

Chase tell greedy FTX that everyone is fed up with big bang skill. Nerf it. Big Bang can be still used as nerfed against defense building to distroy them. Stop that greedyness . Tell FTX to get their out if their Batts and start listening to their customers.
Hello puzzle didnt you notice that chase wont respond anymore?
The wont do anything in our favor, they never did. accept it the way it is or leave it.

Chopper

Chase is around. He sent me warning about inappropriate behavior craap . They just don't care
there' no strategy needed in this game anymore, coz all players need is big bang and then flashbang finca 2 or 3 times followed by missiles and it' done, same for wars now, every war is about whoever has the strongest compound, that' what wins wars now not the players having to deploy and destroy coz it' all about big bang which has made narcos alot worse than it was before these skills 110%

Mike Toreno

there' no strategy needed in this game anymore, coz all players need is big bang and then flashbang finca 2 or 3 times followed by missiles and it' done, same for wars now, every war is about whoever has the strongest compound, that' what wins wars now not the players having to deploy and destroy coz it' all about big bang which has made narcos alot worse than it was before these skills 110%
We must tell the Boys of FTX TO NERF the BigBang then?

NO DEPLOY IS UNLEGIT to stop this tactic of Big Bang i believe

the Skill Set Downgrade is necessary.

Chino

Big Bang was never needed in my opinion. All that was needed to fix no deploy even back in the scorpion firebomb days was to make the finca immune to missile or fire bombs a suggestion made plenty of times but was never done in order to make FTX money. If they take away Big Bang then Ground Defense would be the next complaint/nerf suggestion very quickly. The refunds due players if Big Bang or Ground Defense is nerfed would be quite a bit. Currently the game structure is pay to win no matter what strategy you use.

double pownage

Think they killed game for good. Dont have bb yet but dont see myself using and not getting bored.
Like basicly they made most stupid option killing all tactics.
How fun can wars be lol

Think they killed game for good. Dont have bb yet but dont see myself using and not getting bored.
Like basicly they made most stupid option killing all tactics.
How fun can wars be lol
For me , it is too much real money invested in this...bb and ground defense..10month ago the game was much simple, it is what it is guys

Zacharias

Probably the next thing you can buy is a skill set to make the finca immune for BB and after that a skill set to make your missile immume for GD.