Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Chase - Please Reply - Workshop times - Reasonable? P2P vs F2P

Marv

Banned
You wont get a answer. They only answer you when you have a problem when you buy something and it goes wrong .
Then they answer in 1 minute
Otherwise you can wait till your 111years old

Sp4rky1426

Haven't you all realised its "Selective Answering" on this official FTX forum...
Very rarely does anyone get an actual answer to a posted question!! Just read the many many posts and then count the actual replies from anyone! I don't even believe that every post is read by staff...
And if they are?? they should atleast make a comment to show said posts have been noted!
That's just basic manners really...

Marv

Banned
Haven't you all realised its "Selective Answering" on this official FTX forum...
Very rarely does anyone get an actual answer to a posted question!! Just read the many many posts and then count the actual replies from anyone! I don't even believe that every post is read by staff...
And if they are?? they should atleast make a comment to show said posts have been noted!
That's just basic manners really...
Manners ?
This is ftx

Seyfert

My suggestion is every cartel member can donate craft item to other member. Free 1 time per day ..for 2nd/3rd times using gold..

Julio

My suggestion is every cartel member can donate craft item to other member. Free 1 time per day ..for 2nd/3rd times using gold..
Chase, please acknowledge and reply to this thread...

Sp4rky1426

Should be basic customer service then?? What large company doesn't bother answering its customers questions, complaints or issues??
Maybe that's a question for @Chase - FTX Games ?? Why isn't everyone given some sort of reply or acknowledgment of there threads/posts? If as you say every message is read, isn't it easy just to put a quick response on that you've actually read it?

Chase - FTX Games

Administrator
Guys - please relax on trying to call me out. I do many different things for FTX Games and these forums were my idea! I want to listen to everyone and champion your ideas to improve the game.

We respond on our forums at least as much as our competitors - I've looked around. I try to talk to everyone as much as I can. This is one of my favorite parts of my job, talking to fellow gamers and working to make Narcos: Cartel Wars a better game.

Now, in reference to the actual post.

I will pass along this data to our team to look over. I am not a part of the design team, nor the development team. I will not be changing any code personally. I WILL do my best to explain what our players want and find ways to work with our team to move in that direction.

Big thanks to OP for putting this together.