Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Congrats FTX! You've managed to piss off the entire game, including many top paying players!

Pixiegirl

ya that guy admit he doesnt spend cent he gets hookup from ftx family member. some friends n family of ftx get free stuff okay whatever but stop tryin rip us off of more money. daria let me know a few other names big spenders who get hookup not pay cent. she tell me not share name but they obvious they always get the new best stuff right away n are always spending thousands of gold on compound....

double pownage

Guys it will take time, give it few weeks if no gold buying before they wake up.

Nothing will change unless they see their own money drop.

Stop spending or be ignored. Besides not all cartels are picking up on it. Needs time to grow and more and more cartels need to join.

The Saint

Shall I post SS of top cartels abusing the glitches or will I be shunned? Money works both ways.

Chase - FTX Games

Administrator
Here's an update of what we are working on thus far:
  • The Champ League III gold rewards will be reverted back to the 250 weekly reward based on player feedback.
  • Anyone who purchased Skills prior to the update where skills had the set bonuses added will be compensated. Likely this will be in the form of new Skills chests gifted to said accounts, or equivalent new skills to the old ones the player had gifted to their account. More details on this when the decision is finalized.

I2el3ell

• The Champ League III gold rewards will be reverted back to the 250 weekly reward based on player feedback.
  • Anyone who purchased Skills prior to the update where skills had the set bonuses added will be compensated. Likely this will be in the form of new Skills chests gifted to said accounts, or equivalent new skills to the old ones the player had gifted to their account. More details on this when the decision is finalized.
Sorry but that is 1% of The above stated things? Isnt there any real comment from you guys?
Seems like you guys just made your Money and you dont give a **** what players want to be Fixed.

Bako Bullyz

Banned
Smh, copy and paste.

Bonzo

Given the amount of information posted in the various threads here over the last week, this is a woefully inadequate response.

All you have said is that you guys got caught trying to leech more cash from your customers. This addresses nothing.

Repeatedly you have been told about core issues with the game. Some longstanding and evidently ignored.

We get it. Game balancing is tricky. But that is for YOUR account, not ours.

We come to the game to play and if we like, we pay. We don't come to the game to pay developers to experiment with nonsense 'balancing' tricks that simply rob us.

Not a sustainable dynamic.

Mike Toreno

@Bonzo I agree it is a cheap scam , when a crack/cheat code is available, then we only have to use it to solve the issue of balancing, or matchmaking.

Senior Martin

@Chase - FTX Games So all the 5* skills we have so far from old skill boxes will be taken away replaced with unopened boxes? Are u kidding us? U wanted to stop no deploy?

A) bang bang skill shouldnt work on fincas
B) defence skill should work on finca only, as now our diegos and scorps are nerfed - loads of money wasted..

skills are not needed at all, but u dont listen so... many players bought skills prior last update- leave old skills, remove new ones as only 5-10% players have those so far,so better to harm 5-10% than crowds...

Maniakbn96

And what do you do whit the guys which already fused tons of old skills to get new one?
Like i told I surly invested 10-15k cubes to
Fuse skills tp get new one... so maybe 200-300 fuses... means 400-600 skills... what at you going to do in this case?

Ridin Dirty

@Chase - FTX Games So all the 5* skills we have so far from old skill boxes will be taken away replaced with unopened boxes? Are u kidding us? U wanted to stop no deploy?

A) bang bang skill shouldnt work on fincas
B) defence skill should work on finca only, as now our diegos and scorps are nerfed - loads of money wasted..

skills are not needed at all, but u dont listen so... many players bought skills prior last update- leave old skills, remove new ones as only 5-10% players have those so far,so better to harm 5-10% than crowds...
He never mentioned anything about taking stuff away, he mentioned compensation, which would still suck if he just gave us random chests. He did mention we maybe compensated with the skill set bonus versions which would be much better.

Dan

Chase reply as you said is vague. E.g. If i bought 100+ skill sets prior to update, does that mean FTX will provide 100+ skill set chests?

It also implied Chase had not understood the implication that the skills set bonus does not properly address the "6 missile finca" strategy, but only rich players can buy the ground defense bonus, only to be defeated by other rich players who buy Big Bang bonus. Back to square 1 after spending thousands $. Game is getting too pricey to maintain, and game quality does not justify :(:mad::(

Chase - FTX Games

Administrator
And what do you do whit the guys which already fused tons of old skills to get new one?
Like i told I surly invested 10-15k cubes to
Fuse skills tp get new one... so maybe 200-300 fuses... means 400-600 skills... what at you going to do in this case?
The compensation will not be based on what you currently have - we have records of what was purchased by players and it will be based on that rather than current amounts of old skills.