Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Congrats FTX! You've managed to piss off the entire game, including many top paying players!

F0fu5c0

Also, Mr. Chase, why are dice not available as a separate purchase in the store, as opposed to forcing a whole skill chest purchase?

I know the answer to that question, but it would be a wise move on FTX's part. Players get rightfully suspicious when every single feature added to the game has the purpose of forcing gold to be spent.

Last edited:

Mile

Are there any kind of official news? Legio Turicum and myself stopped any gold investments. It's a poverty certificate of you guy's. It's not a requst. Start to listen to the constructive inputs regarding the last release. It might be a strategy to recruit new players - but honestly it will not pay off. It's a huge wave falling guys, you're disappointing all those good players, which play since a while. There is no need to use bad words or comments, you messed id up. Otherwise proof it or do an officially statement, and then think about your strategy again, point break. Best regards

zecke2

@Chase why you not fix it immediately ?? why you wait till most player go to another game and spend never money for ftx again.
...and b.t.w. the no deploy strategy is easier than before... you said you will fix it. MAYBE WE SEE THE DAY YOU TALK THE TRUTH

BillyBob

Banned
I am wondering...How many of you complaining bought something else now?
Bought a whack of diamonds over on Boom Beach. Finally going to get my last 2 boats up to level 22. Then enjoy operations daily.:eek:

Reactions: Del

lobsterboy

I am paying a visit to my old friends on Boom Beach today, too. Haven't been there in awhile. Let's see if I still have any smooka skills left.

Uschcobar

On which Level does it make sense to join a "cartel" in boom beach? I am currently just Level 12... and don´t have that much men-power

BillyBob

Banned
I am paying a visit to my old friends on Boom Beach today, too. Haven't been there in awhile. Let's see if I still have any smooka skills left.
daily operations are cool. That's about it if your Maxed. Until mega Crab visits us.:p

Mike Toreno

It's too late now, many players have already left the game. Bye ftx
Many players want a better game Narcos matchmaking,daily missions, Sicario skills,new units, EXP FINCA,BASE,Sicario Exp boost to level faster is vital. Cartel team must move fast XP Bottles boosts !

YKa

@Chase why you not fix it immediately ?? why you wait till most player go to another game and spend never money for ftx again.
...and b.t.w. the no deploy strategy is easier than before... you said you will fix it. MAYBE WE SEE THE DAY YOU TALK THE TRUTH
Because most of players don't read this forum, most of players continue to spend money. Only when they reach level 40-45 begin understand the situation, but it is too late, money gone ....