Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Diegos missile finca is ridiculous. . Makes defending pointless. .

Mal jones

What a waste of time upgrading anything on my Base. . Diegos are destroying the finca everytime. . Something has to be done. . Just like the scorpions. . It's destroying the game. !!!

neispavani5

It's really annoying to read this thread.
You are the 30th person to cry because of missles.
Buy a shield and laugh at the people who missles you.
What do u want us to say to you?
It happens to all of us and i just smile and wish him gg.
15-20€ and you get 3k gold.
That is 40 days of shield.
Problem solved

Mal jones

So I've gotta spend 20 quid a month because diegos haven't been nerfed like scorpions. . No chance pal

Serge

So I've gotta spend 20 quid a month because diegos haven't been nerfed like scorpions. . No chance pal
Out of curiosity, what sics do you mostly use for attacking / what level are you

Matt3284

Nerfed.. really?? People like you complaining are ruining this game.. nerf everything ey?? Be realistic.. come here with sensible solutions to a problem.. maybe raise finca health? Its quite possible for yoy to blast a finca with missiles or firebombs.. im sure you have done it in a cartel war maybe? People pay money for advantages in the game like powerful deigos.. its not their fault that the finca can be blown up by that.. and even then it cant be done.. only if you gain enough energy by destroying buildings and if you have adequate bonus health on it then they would have to deploy.

Maybe level your finca up? You are right and its not right but screaming for nerfs in here that other people have paid money for just to make your game better is not right either..

Finca immune to missiles..

Armour on it to make missiles 50% less effective

Raise finca health?

ogkush

It's really annoying to read this thread.
You are the 30th person to cry because of missles.
Buy a shield and laugh at the people who missles you.
What do u want us to say to you?
It happens to all of us and i just smile and wish him gg.
15-20€ and you get 3k gold.
That is 40 days of shield.
Problem solved
But he build and upgrade many building he spend a lot of time to create good layout and he want to watch replays with defended attack.

CRABNUTZ

But he build and upgrade many building he spend a lot of time to create good layout and he want to watch replays with defended attack.
I spent a lot of time to create a good layout, and I don't get beat by diegos without deploying. So to everyone saying "it's impossible to defend against your finca getting blown up by missiles," I simply say you're wrong:)

ogkush

I spent a lot of time to create a good layout, and I don't get beat by diegos without deploying. So to everyone saying "it's impossible to defend against your finca getting blown up by missiles," I simply say you're wrong:)
How can I improve my layout if some people just missiles finca without gain energy from other building with fire bombs.

So one way is Finca 22 and strong cartel?

anyway i love when revenge them with deploy and no casualties

Last edited:

Dirty Sanchez

It's destroying the game for free players. Stop crying and spend some gold. Free players aren't gonna make the game last. You guys all cry and then they screwed scorpion up. Which I spends 100s to get 4 of them. How about getting yourself some better sicarios for base defense?

Ciakko

[Quote = "Mal jones, posta: 20067, membro: 1421"] Che spreco di tempo aggiornare nulla sulla mia base. . Diegos stanno distruggendo la finca ogni volta. . Qualcosa deve essere fatto. . Proprio come gli scorpioni. . E 'distruggendo il gioco. !!![/CITAZIONE]
Il problena non e diego troppo forte ma dovrebbero abbinare gli scontri su lv finca e non reating

LAGRIMA

nerf everthing cause they gonna keep criying for everything what next flashbags jajajajaja if you dont like the diegos power mske your base invisible that way they wont see it and you wont get atack by nobody or just take your base and put it inside your *** so i can missile that *** whit my irochima missile

LAGRIMA

if you dont have any diegos let me know i give you a couple of them so you wont cry anymote i got 3 acounts and like 35 diegos i only use like 4 in each of my 3 acounts so let me know if that make you stop criying i will chase please give us a week to trade sicarios to give all the people that is criying 4 diegos whit missiles talents so they wont cry anymore

Dirty Sanchez

if you dont have any diegos let me know i give you a couple of them so you wont cry anymote i got 3 acounts and like 35 diegos i only use like 4 in each of my 3 acounts so let me know if that make you stop criying i will chase please give us a week to trade sicarios to give all the people that is criying 4 diegos whit missiles talents so they wont cry anymore
Yup Diego's like 1 of the most given sicarios in the game. Lmao it's just the FREE players can't afford the talents lol.

D-Block

Banned
Crying??? Players want to see a competitive replay of their base being taken down...not some ridiculous joke that shouldn't even be possible!!! WAKE UP VATO :eek:

Ciakko

No tu distruggi gio lamentandoti cosi se non ti piace abbandona gioco

Anonymus

What a waste of time upgrading anything on my Base. . Diegos are destroying the finca everytime. . Something has to be done. . Just like the scorpions. . It's destroying the game. !!!
Bro I agree with you. I stopped upgrading my defense. This game is mostly based on attacks. There is no need to nerf anything. What is needed is to make finca building more immune against missiles and bombing. Problem will be solved