Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Experts help needed plz

Pablo Escobar

hello guys,
I am confused a little bit about choosing my perfect team combination, I am currently lvl 32, these are my sicarios,

1- Alan 5 (lvl 42), with flash talent
2- La Quica 5 (lvl 40)
3- 2 Diego 5 (lvl 40)
4- 1 Diego 3 (lvl 29)
3- Darwin 5 (lvl 40)

Renan

hello guys,
I am confused a little bit about choosing my perfect team combination, I am currently lvl 32, these are my sicarios,

1- Alan 5 (lvl 42), with flash talent
2- La Quica 5 (lvl 40)
3- 2 Diego 5 (lvl 40)
4- 1 Diego 3 (lvl 29)
3- Darwin 5 (lvl 40)
Need more details (total % of the talents you have, troops level, squad camps capacity, starting energy, missile level).

Pablo Escobar

Squad camp (1 lvl 9, and 3 lvl 8)
Missile (lvl 11)
Flacos (lvl 11), other troops are low (4 to 5)
Flashbang (lvl 4)
I have 1 offensive talent only (Big bang effect lvl 2, which is 9%) I can use it on Alan or La Quica
Starting energy (39)

Pablo Escobar

Need more details (total % of the talents you have, troops level, squad camps capacity, starting energy, missile level).
Sorry I forgot to add this to my below reply:
La Quica (I have 20% flashbang duration talent, the other talent is 7% squad health)
Alan (10% energy for each bldg destroyed, 10% squad health)

Renan

Are you in a cartel that gives you +2 for each squad camp? 39 starting energy does that include or exclude the bonus you get from your cartel? Any extra missile talents on your Diegos?

Sorry for asking a lot but I need to know what's in your arsenal to determine the best possible combination. Also your squad camps level seem a bit low for your current level, you may want to upgrade them further.

Pablo Escobar

Are you in a cartel that gives you +2 for each squad camp? 39 starting energy does that include or exclude the bonus you get from your cartel? Any extra missile talents on your Diegos?

Sorry for asking a lot but I need to know what's in your arsenal to determine the best possible combination. Also your squad camps level seem a bit low for your current level, you may want to upgrade them further.
yes I have a cartel bonus for each squad +2
The energy includes the cartel bonus (34 + 5 from cartel)
No extra missile talents for Diego ( I have just upgraded the 3rd one, he is 4 stars now level 30, but no talent yet,waiting some sicarios to fuse)

I know my base is not that good, but I am new to this game bro, almost completed 1 month and a half, my rating is 925 which I think is not bad for a new player.

Renan

OK so here's my suggestion but feel free for anyone to disagree.

• Use 2 Diegos + 1 Alan + 1 La Quica
  • 4 squads of Flacos should give you a total of 61 Flacos
  • You need to constantly use guerrilla flacos + the new ammo factory to optimize your attack
  • Before deploying you should focus on destroying buildings with your missile that are effective against Flacos (Rocket Launcher, Machine Guns, Mortars)
  • If I'm correct you should be able to destroy a Rocket Launcher around your level in 2 hits with the help of your 2 best Diegos
  • Take advantage of buildings that sit next to each other (horizontally, vertically, or diagonally), you could hit up to 4 buildings at once if they are situated poorly, if there's a sicario standing next to a building you want to destroy you could also target both at once as it gives you even more energy
  • Considering there's no Maeve, for each building you destroy it will give you 4 energy thanks to your La Quica, imagine if you could destroy 4 buildings with 2 missiles (you could recover up to 16 energy in total)
  • By the time you're ready to deploy, make sure you've still got some energy left at least enough for 1 flash
  • Try aiming your flash at a few buildings at once, the more Big Bang you have the more damage your Flacos will inflict to buildings affected by flash
Deploying is about energy management these days. The more efficient you play with energy, the more effective your attack will be.

Also I'd suggest to prioritize on your offense first (Helipad, Squad Camps, abilities, troops, offensive sicarios). Don't level up if you don't have to. The key is to be able to raid anyone on your map before deciding to level up. Defense could wait until you find a perfect balance for your offense.

The best troops combination I've found so far for level 50 players and below is 2 Gordos + 2 Fuegos as they work just as well with any of the missile squad, flashbang squad, or firebomb/energy squad. If you play it right you'll get close to no casualties so there's less waiting time to do your next attack.

Last edited:

Pablo Escobar

OK so here's my suggestion but feel free for anyone to disagree.

• Use 2 Diegos + 1 Alan + 1 La Quica
  • 4 squads of Flacos should give you a total of 61 Flacos
  • You need to constantly use guerrilla flacos + the new ammo factory to optimize your attack
  • Before deploying you should focus on destroying buildings with your missile that are effective against Flacos (Rocket Launcher, Machine Guns, Mortars)
  • If I'm correct you should be able to destroy an Rocket Launcher around your level in 2 hits with the help of your 2 best Diegos
  • Take advantage of buildings that sit next to each other (horizontally, vertically, or diagonally), you could hit up to 4 buildings at once if they are situated poorly, if there's a sicario standing next to a building you want to destroy you could also target both at once as it gives you even more energy
  • Considering there's no Maeve, for each building you destroy it will give you 4 energy thanks to your La Quica, imagine if you could destroy 4 buildings with 2 missiles (you could recover up to 16 energy in total)
  • By the time you're ready to deploy, make sure you've still got some energy left at least enough for 1 flash
  • Try aiming your flash at a few buildings at once, the more Big Bang you have the more damage your Flacos will inflict to buildings affected by flash
Deploying is about energy management these days. The more efficient you play with energy, the more effective your attack will be.

Also I'd suggest to prioritize on your offense first (Helipad, Squad Camps, abilities, troops, offensive sicarios). Don't level up if you don't have to. The key is to be able to raid anyone on your map before deciding to level up. Defense could wait until you find a perfect balance for your offense.

The best troops combination I've found so far for level 50 players and below is 2 Gordos + 2 Fuegos as they work just as well with any of the missile squad, flashbang squad, or firebomb/energy squad. If you play it right you'll get close to no casualties so there's less waiting time to do your next attack.
Yes I can destroy a rocket launcher with 2 hits (exclusing Meave or Reaper,etc help for sure),
I will keep this combination then, (La Quica, Alan,Diego,Diego)
my focus will be on offense building as u suggested,
for defense my finca is rarely raided, actually I spent some real money ( I have Pacho,Aria, Meave, Jorje, & Sibastian), I am using 4 only now, once my finca update is finished, I guess by tonight, I will be able to use my 5 defense Sicarios all together).

I would like to thank u so much.
Appreciate ur help bro. :)