Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Ftx have it so wrong with these UPDATES!!!!

Maniakbn96

Fuegos are still amazing if you can play with them... there are some player, not realy much.. they Attack Perfect with fuegos... you need very good skills and must be very careful then they are amazing...

But for myself, I am to stupid to attack with them:D:D

But in a troop mix, they are always helpful

D-Block

Banned
It don't matter what the layout!! The energy points you'll get crushing buildings is INSANE!! o_O

DSD

true we need back the scorpion damage to deal whit that reaper that makes rocketslaunchers get like a 100k of health chase give us back the scorpion damage to deal whit that
You can always combine flashbang with missiles, for example. Or missiles and armada. Or... Many options. I personally find it challenging to try and aply different strategies. Bombarding or missiling the finca is good for collecting resources fast, but it's boring. :)

DSD

Fuegos are useless don't waste your resources. There only good for compound attacks not high level bases
I tend to disagree with you. If you learn how to navigate them and what strategies to use, they are pretty **** deadly. Playing with fuegos is nothing like letting te herd of flacos on to the battlefield and just heal them. You lose 1 fuegos, you lose 5% of your strength. It's tricky to play with them. For beginners I would recommend fuego/Gordo combo. Bad side of this combo is that you have two units for upgrading, but it's much easier to play like this. After you learn, go fuegos all the way :)

DSD

Pretty much killed their game with port change, all sux after that
Dude, you sure spread the same hatred in the same way in every post that you make. Take it easy, they are trying to adjust everything while the game is still ongoing.