Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Fyber or flyber or What there name is

anarky365

in waiting almost 2 months credit of gold from fyber, i already sent duzens of emails to fyber and Ftx but nobody can solve the problem. Its starting to be ridiculous and it’s a shame that Ftx already ruined the game but I tip my hat to them that they found a partner that is so or even more incompetente as they are
F8E7E942-4A63-4A9C-885E-B7F0C7973714.png

I2el3ell

in waiting almost 2 months credit of gold from fyber, i already sent duzens of emails to fyber and Ftx but nobody can solve the problem. Its starting to be ridiculous and it’s a shame that Ftx already ruined the game but I tip my hat to them that they found a partner that is so or even more incompetente as they are View attachment 1957
And if you write fyber they get annoyed and ban your account. Than you'll havevideo offers for 1 gold each.
Lords mobile offers that they did a mistake and didnt want to pay.

Seems like an retarded Company. Would be nicer if ftx decides to change the Partner and get some More staff for their own Game (i know in my own fantasy)

Last edited:

Bogan

Guys u just need to report the offer then they'll email you asking for screen shots of you completing the offer.. Once you send the screenshots they pay u out within a couple of days at most..
But you have to report it (that blue button that says Relatar in ur picture)

Bogan

I've probably gotten around 80,000 gold maybe more from these offers, if ur not getting paid u arnt following the directions properly.

anarky365

I've probably gotten around 80,000 gold maybe more from these offers, if ur not getting paid u arnt following the directions properly.
I have sent them 20 emails, i have sent screenshots with all the proof and stil nothing

Bogan

Not sure what going on for u then mate. All mine have been paid out once I completed what was required

I2el3ell

Ive teaches level 13...

Lol it was Not about 1 payout it was about 4 lords mobile offer without reuqirement to be new. After i told them they Never responded. Banned me After that they told me it was Automatic from the system becaus they messed up.

Running

And if you write fyber they get annoyed and ban your account. Than you'll havevideo offers for 1 gold each.
Lords mobile offers that they did a mistake and didnt want to pay.

Seems like an retarded Company. Would be nicer if ftx decides to change the Partner and get some More staff for their own Game (i know in my own fantasy)
s
very true i reported allot of offers that i completed and wasnt paid. They stop givingme offer

Pacotmx

Same here , just few offers pay and others not , I contact ftx support and they say is not they concern but yesterday update ftx add special shortcut button to fyber wall,

double pownage

Lords mobile had alot of offers in past months so its very possible to do this one when u done one before, if it didnt say new user your screwed.
If offer says new user only and u done it before one then offcourse your fuced.

Chase - FTX Games

Administrator
You need to use the report an issue button in the Fyber offer wall to speak with their support staff when you see an issue with an offer.

anarky365

Chase do you think I’m an idiot?do you think I haven’t done that already? Duzens of emails sent after that and still nothing. No your saying I can’t come here and say what I think, I can’t alert my fellow players of how FTx and flyber are treating my case! I think ur just trying to shut me up and see if the whole problem just dissapears.

lobsterboy

As I have said before in the other Fyber thread full of complaining, if you aren't getting credited you are doing something wrong. Doing something wrong could easily mean communicating with the Fyber team with a condescending tone (similar to the way you are attempting to communicate through this thread) and using words like stupid. I have gotten at least 50,000 free gold from the offer wall without an issue, at least half of which was through the report button. I nearly instantaneously receive an email back asking for proof. I send the proof and within a day or 2 receive a response telling me I will be credited. Please just follow the process correctly or don't bother trying to get the free gold any more.