Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

GAME CRASHED DURING ATTACK AND NOW WON'T LOAD BACK ON

Chopper

@Chase - FTX Games I was playing my game 30mins ago and after my vulnerable to attacks disappeared I went and attacked a player on my map and after the attack my game crashed and now it won't load and I got alot of resources that I would have protected but can't coz I can't get back on my game and also have a war starting today too.my game name is CHOPPER LEVEL 50 and I am apart of Los Goodfellas cartel can u tell me what's going on or sort this as soon as possible please

Chopper

@Chase - FTX Games I was playing my game 30mins ago and after my vulnerable to attacks disappeared I went and attacked a player on my map and after the attack my game crashed and now it won't load and I got alot of resources that I would have protected but can't coz I can't get back on my game and also have a war starting today too.my game name is CHOPPER LEVEL 50 and I am apart of Los Goodfellas cartel can u tell me what's going on or sort this as soon as possible please
I want answers and I have alot of resources that I will lose now while I can't get on to use a shield so thanks again for always making sure it's a lose lose situation for players @Chase - FTX Games please answer and resolve this asap please.our cartel has war soon today and I won't be good if I can't take part also all my resources too I want all back what I lose during not getting on my game

Ianmthy

I've been trying to get on game all day done update but that hasn't helped either

Chopper

I've been trying to get on game all day done update but that hasn't helped either
I have tried uninstalling my game and then loading back on but it still won't load also I got war soon and I can't participate

ZEROFOX

Banned
I have tried uninstalling my game and then loading back on but it still won't load also I got war soon and I can't participate
I'm having the same problem since yesterday. I'm able to log in on my other account just not my main account. Stuck on loading. I also notice that they never have any problems or bugs when it comes to taking your money.

Chase - FTX Games

Administrator
We are aware of an issue some players are experiencing where they cannot load into the game. We're working on this currently - thanks for your patience.