Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Gold Exploit

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chase - FTX Games

Administrator
There are a lot of threads and talk about this issue, and I would like to centralize it.

We are aware of an exploit that some players used to get Gold. We have a list of every player involved. Every player involved, and compounds affected, will be reprimanded or banned.

Once the official position on this issue has been decided, it will be updated here.

Thank you for your patience as we sort this out - but know that we will and soon.

Last edited:

IvanZG

there is few cheaters that ruin game. becouse of them other players can't play. We can't do revenge, wars are unfair.... take all gold, put them on level they were 1 month ago and take all talents, skills etc. don't ban them, they will stop play. let them be on people's map.

same thing do with cartels.

Cruzzer

If there's a ban, I doubt it'll be a permanent ban. People will be locked out of the game for a week, and then let back in.

Reactions: Lux

Lux

If there's a ban, I doubt it'll be a permanent ban. People will be locked out of the game for a week, and then let back in.
I agree with you. Even because the ones that spend the more are the ones that cheated more.
Ftx can't afford to lose the ones that spend big money on this game and that's why cheaters won't be permanently banned.

There are a lot of threads and talk about this issue, and I would like to centralize it.

We are aware of an exploit that some players used to get Gold. We have a list of every player involved. Every player involved, and compounds affected, will be reprimanded or banned.

Once the official position on this issue has been decided, it will be updated here.

Thank you for your patience as we sort this out - but know that we will and soon.
Reading between the lines I get:
We are aware of the issue, have no idea how to fix it, in the main time, here is our new update, give us ur cash and let’s hope it all gets forgotten....

Zeus

Hahahahahaha they will ban players. It was the joke of the day. Bravo chase you make me laugh so much. Nobody will get banned and all the cheaters will continue playing. You don’t care for the game. The only thing that you want is our money

Patron andres

it is a shame to see how players continue to cheat and nothing is done by the game. when you are solving this situation, I will return the resources and medals lost to these players ??? surely not.
I repeat, it is shameful all this happening, you have lost all my respect @Chase - FTX Games

CULEBRA

it is a shame to see how players continue to cheat and nothing is done by the game. when you are solving this situation, I will return the resources and medals lost to these players ??? surely not.
I repeat, it is shameful all this happening, you have lost all my respect @Chase - FTX Games
When has Chase given you any reason to respect him? Lost respect... o_O How come you had it to begin with?

Muhammed

This isn't one of those many issue we are going to forget about @Chase - FTX Games...
This is by far the most blatant sign of ignorance i have ever seen and/ or had to deal with in terms of online gaming.

Get it together figure out who did what and start rectifying the problem.

Status
Not open for further replies.