Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

I would like an official explanation

Julio

@Chase, please explain the fairness of the skill chests that were issued to compensate for previously obtained obsolete skills without set bonuses.

1) A level 5 skill was replaced with five level 1 skills with no dice. To get a comparable level 5 skill that is part of a set bonus would require 256 level 1 skills of a single type and 19,200 dice. Someone who paid 200 gold for a level 5 skill has not received adequate compensation by receiving 5 level 1 skills with no dice. it's exponentially different. To get the specific skill and level replaced by one specific skill would require 7 times the amount posted above.
2) Players consumed dice by attempting to fuse these obsolete skills and now have pathetically low Level 1 skills and no way to upgrade them without additional dice.

This is the latest misstep by FTX.

i await a reply.

Bonzo

LOL!

We'll wait with you. It's what we do here in this forum.

I'll bet a skills chest will be waiting a while

Mike Toreno

U won't need skills chest soon ! The much awaited Attack Helicopter/ Fighter jet update will be best for players ! I almost forgot a possible inclusion of a gunboat for raids !

Muhammad Bakr

I wager you won’t get that explanation, not a good one, anyway. They rolled the update in two major parts for no apparent reason except for this to happen, that’s how I see it, because if it was an honest mistake for the skills from the first part not to be functional in the bonuses of the second part then they could just fix it, make it functional. Easy. Done. But no, they don’t even give you skill chests that are equivalent to what they made useless. Instead, they give level 1 skill chests with no dice.

This is plain simple scamming.

Attachments

ZEROFOX

Banned
I wager you won’t get that explanation, not a good one, anyway. They rolled the update in two major parts for no apparent reason except for this to happen, that’s how I see it, because if it was an honest mistake for the skills from the first part not to be functional in the bonuses of the second part then they could just fix it, make it functional. Easy. Done. But no, they don’t even give you skill chests that are equivalent to what they made useless. Instead, they give level 1 skill chests with no dice.

This is plain simple scamming.
100% Agreed FTX are the type of people that would steal the rent money out of their moms purse.....You forgot to mention that over half the lvl 1 skills chest are filled with second chance skill bonus. As if level 1 skill chest without dice weren't bad enough, they rigged the chests with a completely useless skill bonus that is only good for compound sicario. @Chase - FTX Games Is this your way of "making things right"? A lvl 1 RIGGED skill chest with no dice is hardly the equivalent of a 200 gold chest we bought that contained a chance of 1 through level 5 skills WITH DICE.

Julio

100% Agreed FTX are the type of people that would steal the rent money out of their moms purse.....You forgot to mention that over half the lvl 1 skills chest are filled with second chance skill bonus. As if level 1 skill chest without dice weren't bad enough, they rigged the chests with a completely useless skill bonus that is only good for compound sicario. @Chase - FTX Games Is this your way of "making things right"? A lvl 1 RIGGED skill chest with no dice is hardly the equivalent of a 200 gold chest we bought that contained a chance of 1 through level 5 skills WITH DICE.

Exactly.

I2el3ell

What should he answer? Lol :DIts clearly enough that all they want is our Money.
Theres nothing to say about it. They saw what happend after they gave Gold for scorpion because of that you wont get any good comprehension anymore...
In their opinion they've given to much Gold. So they messed up their own market in buying things.