Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Level bar

dingdong

Why is the level % only going up .01%no matter on the size of your bet, it used to vary on amount of bet

BenOG

Administrator
The level system is working as intended. At the end of today, we will be removing the Level Up X times from the Daily Hunt. We've made some changes to the game to give out more free coins, better rewards in Heroes, and more coins when you do level up. Too many players were leveling up faster than we had originally planned, so with this new change better rewards will be given but we've slowed the pace.

Takenforgood

Why is the third hunt of the day so high? Spin 80 million is pretty difficult when you have no bank. My wife and I would play more but the dailies are still too hard.

ShakeyDclown

Why is the third hunt of the day so high? Spin 80 million is pretty difficult when you have no bank. My wife and I would play more but the dailies are still too hard.
And it gos up as your level gos up. The monthly pass helps. It will raise your vip and that will raise the amount of free credits you get.