Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

LOL @ new event

Matt

More stuff to level our sics to level 7, free reapers, free gold would be a start

Dan

I had a family emergency the last 3 days. Sorry for my absence, I am getting up to speed around here.

Based off of feedback, we have made the event less difficult for mid to high level players. I am unaware of any changes to rewards at this point, but I will let the team know that many were unhappy with the rewards from this event.

What type of rewards would you like to see in the future?
Chase, sorry to hear on ur family emergency

Based on this feedback and Cartel feedback, L39 are struggling to clear first event level - Level ONE!!! . Event is way too difficult compared to previous events , much much much much much much more difficult for mid level players as to what you said.

https://ftxgames.com/forums/threads/screenshots-of-1st-base-supposed-level-32.11136/

Also the rewards for this event is crap (politely speaking).., for players to strive extra hard to get much much reduced reward.! see below. It's about 10% of last event (which was already much reduced from 1st event)

May 19 event rewards
IMG_0442.JPG

IMG_0443.JPG

Today Event reward
IMG_0444.JPG
IMG_0445.JPG

Matt

Serge why do u need to ask chase something if u have quit the game?

fahdi1985

I had a family emergency the last 3 days. Sorry for my absence, I am getting up to speed around here.

Based off of feedback, we have made the event less difficult for mid to high level players. I am unaware of any changes to rewards at this point, but I will let the team know that many were unhappy with the rewards from this event.

Finally got a reply from you chase. Thankyou!
Coming to the topic, do you really want us to believe that this event is not so difficult as compared to the previous one. See for yourself this is checkpoint 13 level 37.
Screenshot_2017-06-23-21-55-19.jpeg
Screenshot_2017-06-23-21-55-09.jpeg

Don Byrneo

Gold, more cash & more rare items + of course the ability to actually get past the first base??? I'm level 43 and got wiped twice - are you truly having a laugh?

Pa8l0 Esc08ar

Less difficult? Think you might need to look those words up dude!

double pownage

Told everyone that this game is going downhill...
They are not gamers, so they would ruin their game for couple extra bucks for short time.

If u think it cant get worse, trust me they will make it worse and worse.

Marcus

Sorry Chase already given up on event and spending money on this game
If you want to do players a favour let us know in advance when next event and we can plan time away from game for 3 days until its over.
Be good for you,fewer complaints :D

fahdi1985

Sorry Chase already given up on event and spending money on this game
If you want to do players a favour let us know in advance when next event and we can plan time away from game for 3 days until its over.
Be good for you,fewer complaints :D
hahahaha you nailed it! :D

Marv

Banned
And on event leaderboard they mixed hard and normal league! Friend played normal and he is on my board, i played hard!

@Chase - FTX Games is it so hard to give people resources. Don't mix players on event leaderboard!!
Now its not that hard to give rss when you give them gold in return.

Ciakko

Nessuno è Stato Soddisfatto of this evento ... Premi veri Che aiutano chi non spende una Crescere This Gioco e diventato solista spendere tanto infatti te di moderare il gioco per favore chase

Wulff

What happened to the directives??? Did they forget to put them in????