Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Money leaching savages..!

Crashy2

Thanks for your feedback @MR GARY KIRSOPP - this is an ongoing discussion and a balance in general when it comes to game design. We will continue to look into this, but I will also faithfully relay your specific feedback here.
@Chase - FTX Games how can these basses be tackled with these new skills. I have sicarios that can't counter that. What's the alternative. I've got allot of diegos and scorpions. Is there going to be offence skills set bonus?

Chase - FTX Games

Administrator
@Chase - FTX Games how can these basses be tackled with these new skills. I have sicarios that can't counter that. What's the alternative. I've got allot of diegos and scorpions. Is there going to be offence skills set bonus?
Yes! There already are, actually. Please reference the thread in the announcement section about Skills.

Shady

Banned
Chase,

It's good to see you replying but you crucified yourself when you said many think the game is excessively expensive and you can see that? I mean please? We may be playing a stupid game but we're not all in off the last banana boat.

Let me ask you this as I know how the back end of these app's work, what is the percentage of game hours down in the last 4months from narcos who signed up from more than 6months ago?

We aren't even playing chase though because we are cartel owners/member's some feel a responsibilty to the group. It's basically dead and you actually know it.

Check into the game hours stats chase because we all deserve a laugh and other players also please pop your game time deterioration stats in so these cash hungry numpties cam see what they've done

Love the Grady Bunch

Thanks for your feedback @MR GARY KIRSOPP - this is an ongoing discussion and a balance in general when it comes to game design. We will continue to look into this, but I will also faithfully relay your specific feedback here.

Diogo

I´ll just make some popcorn and keep watching FTX finish the destruction of their own game.. LoL

Del

Just responding here to say I am reading all threads, and listening. There is no specific response to make here - the feedback is that the game is too expensive and I see that. There needs to be a more specific call to action. What specific feedback would you like me to speak with our team about? We just announced the plan to revert changes to League Rewards based on player feedback.
With all due respect chase-ftx when have you ever listened to player feedback about important issues before and acted on it?the port/the league set up/increasing finca health to combat no deploy....to name a few!I'm stunned to be honest that your actually asking for our opinion when you've ignored any ideas in the past!I realise your only the mouth piece for this shambles,but to ask us to come up with ideas to fix another balls up that you've obviously paid someone to come up with is a dissgrace don't you think????

Matt

With all due respect chase-ftx when have you ever listened to player feedback about important issues before and acted on it?the port/the league set up/increasing finca health to combat no deploy....to name a few!I'm stunned to be honest that your actually asking for our opinion when you've ignored any ideas in the past!I realise your only the mouth piece for this shambles,but to ask us to come up with ideas to fix another balls up that you've obviously paid someone to come up with is a dissgrace don't you think????
Well said mate

Shady

Banned
Where is chase or ftx?

We want an answer on how few hours your regular paying customers now spend online vs what hours they were clocking 6months ago.

@Chase - FTX Games
Seems like thing's are slipping through fingers mate. I'd show up at the very least a pass the buck like you normally do

Gary Mulder

It's easy to shoot the messenger @Chase - FTX Games and he's in a bad spot.
Having said that, @Chase - FTX Games, this game has insidiously become extremely expensive to play. To now make the skills (prior to the update) useless is just another huge oversight in customer service and value.
We know you listen Chase, but please implore your employer to listen to the people!