Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

New ranks system

Tampico Sunrise - Shark

Guys they are reps for the game developer. Their objective is to hear our opinions and share with the game planners and developers. The best we can do is give our opinions and feelings about the game, and you’ve done it. No use badgering the reps.

Like.. saying “this upsets me because...” is more effective than “what the heck, Ben stinks because i’m waiting for good news from that #%^*”.

I agree the new points system is wack, but I think game planners have decided to do this to encourage us all to level up and stop staying at our level. It makes sense to reward higher levels more. Why should a level 37 be #2 in the world ranking? It’s not realistic.

Tampico Sunrise - Shark

Sorry I’m not trying to speak for everyone... This is coming from a level 43 for the last 9 months, and I’m not interested in leagues or ranking medals. I actually think it makes sense to want medals lower because you’ll have easier map opponents, and I assume higher medals affects war matchups. Lower medals makes you a wolf in sheep’s clothing.

Bone crusher

It is realy stupid in my leauge i am the only level 50 against level 60+ so i can never win anymore this is a why i now Will spend no more money now and i spended a lot but no more if they don’t chance the leauge in a normal balance of level off the plagers no fun against level 60+ and then cant even come close

Doods1985

Here's how every single player feels after each time getting rushed by David's :

Click here

Unless they cure whatever they are doing, and most importantly, let an ACTUAL developer who knows how the game works and what is ACTUALLY needed, people (me included) will lose interest very quickly, I know that we the players said this many times already, but you pushed us nearly the edge Now, I've installed other games and honestly I don't spend much time anymore in Narcos , and I feel happier actually, less stress and no need to see useless updates under the name of (based on feedback) LOL «feedbacks» !? You guys interpret the word Feedback very differently than us , obviously the guys responsible of implementing updates don't have a clue about what's actually needed. Game became boring.

Just hoping one day that those High end players would stop spending so much on useless stuff, because those who made the greed grows in this game, other games are getting actual updates each month or two with complex challenging tasks and somewhat balanced features that let all players having fun AND spending money, here what we had past months ? Sorry I mean years? We see either new sicarios that you HAVE to pay for , new statue that you HAVE to pay for, new Hêll raids that you HAVE to pay for, when was the last time we saw like new missions? New outposts? New map? A proper good new UNIT? New music? UI improvements? Any kind of fair competition that let's the players actually test their troops and strategical skills? Don't let me start laughing at the latest new (faster and smoother) update, game hangs more than before for me. Not to mention the mysterious 1 week of no war for an update that... Urgh ..just let's not go further.

Yes the game isn't dying Now FTX , no it won't die now, but soon, but of course after you have milked every penny from everyone. So it doesn't matter anyway for you.

PS : I have a new update idea
Sicario kids : each male and female sicarios with 7 stars can marry each other, New building called nursery, raise the sicarios kid in it, and after he became certain age hel add 10% talent to the father trait , each father can bring one kid into war, create new over priced female sicarios that have absolutely no benefit what so ever except having chance of giving twins!! of course new material will be put so you can craft them, pacifier, diapers, milk or cows, HEYY new idea!! A FARM! Where all sicarios can work in when game is idle !!

*sigh*

Last edited:

Kayzer

Agree with every word but don’t worry they know the game is dying, in a few months they will say if you are bored of narcos why don’t u try our new amazing game breaking bad?!?

Zzz

why it is impossible to make a selection in accordance with LVL, as they did in the events?

dsounded

Agree with every word but don’t worry they know the game is dying, in a few months they will say if you are bored of narcos why don’t u try our new amazing game breaking bad?!?

Well, I guess that game isn't so popular, you may check forum activity. So I'd rather advise FTX to start thinking how to keep players here instead of launching new games... @Ben - FTX Games sorry for offtop, but maybe this will finally summon you here :)

ipasher

@dsounded why you mad? You can always drop whatever is holding you at your lower level and start leveling up. Of course with levels game will become harder as there will be more base sicarios and more defense weapons with more health & damage. And you’ll end up with all attacks deploying all 4 squads of your troops because ‘firebomb no deploy’ attack style won’t work anymore. Then you’ll get what 61+ lvl players felt about the league challenge ;)

dsounded

@dsounded why you mad? You can always drop whatever is holding you at your lower level and start leveling up. Of course with levels game will become harder as there will be more base sicarios and more defense weapons with more health & damage. And you’ll end up with all attacks deploying all 4 squads of your troops because ‘firebomb no deploy’ attack style won’t work anymore. Then you’ll get what 61+ lvl players felt about the league challenge ;)
Do you know exactly my situation on the map ?
Check MarcoG, PabloJunior, TiAGO and so on and so forth bases and then maybe you will see the picture. I'd potentially can as you said `no deploy` maybe 15% of the map, because on my rating there are a lot of guys with Don Neto.
If I had Davids it would be easier, but having Davids on any level can make things easier.

As my screentshot showed there is nothing about `hard play` at level 61 since the guy can score 300 points per one day. Yeah, that's hard :eek:

ipasher

I was at lvl 50+ with 15k rating when DonNeto was introduced. No deploy firebomb’ed 95% of map. Can’t compare 40+, as it was time when I no deploy missile’ed everything until Forta came on the board.

So what you’re talking about is that rest 5% which are not typical players. Some with will to become best. These kind of players exist on every stage. Now I hope they’ll drop playing in kindergarden and come to endgame content to be competitive :)

dsounded

I was at lvl 50+ with 15k rating when DonNeto was introduced. No deploy firebomb’ed 95% of map. Can’t compare 40+, as it was time when I no deploy missile’ed everything until Forta came on the board.

So what you’re talking about is that rest 5% which are not typical players. Some with will to become best. These kind of players exist on every stage. Now I hope they’ll drop playing in kindergarden and come to endgame content to be competitive :)
Have you read what I said ? I told you 85% can't be no deployed at my rank and level and you're talking about mysterious 5 %. I tell the facts since I play everyday, please if you are going to tell something do double checks before.

Neon234

FTX always does whatever they have in their minds and launches the solution whenever they feel like doing it. So our suggestions, difference of opinions, heated discussions in this forum is just a joke and time pass activity for them.

If they can allow instantly loading squads and sicarios in war attacks interface and have 48 players around your level in Nightmare raids, why they can't execute the same code in Player maps and Weekly leagues.

May be they want people to level up if they want better scores in weekly league. For that they need to give better rewards in the league rather than just silly sicarios and small amount of gold. It's a seven days worth effort, the longest event in the game.

Neon234

And I would like to ask only one Question to FTX.

Why do you need to have competition between +/- 1 levels in your sicario challenge event, where any player in the game can get any score with minimal cash. (Provided he's got Plata and sicarios to upgrade) and why can't we have the same for weekly league (May be even +/- 5)

It still makes sense to have similar levels of opponents in the raid events on Tuesday's and Fridays as the challenges in those raids need comparable attacking firepower (similar TC, Helipad, Squad levels)

ipasher

Have you read what I said ? I told you 85% can't be no deployed at my rank and level and you're talking about mysterious 5 %. I tell the facts since I play everyday, please if you are going to tell something do double checks before.
Take a pair shots of gorilka and relax. If you can’t do something it doesn’t mean that everyone can’t.

I was able to and told you that. Maybe you’re doing something wrong? Even now on my mini account (37) without a single 5/5 talent and only 2 from 8 4/5 talents I can no deploy almost everyone. And cleaning map takes only 15 minutes. On the other hand in same 15 minutes on my 61 lvl account I can take out maximum 5 players. See the difference?

dsounded

Take a pair shots of gorilka and relax. If you can’t do something it doesn’t mean that everyone can’t.

I was able to and told you that. Maybe you’re doing something wrong? Even now on my mini account (37) without a single 5/5 talent and only 2 from 8 4/5 talents I can no deploy almost everyone. And cleaning map takes only 15 minutes. On the other hand in same 15 minutes on my 61 lvl account I can take out maximum 5 players. See the difference?
I see that you're not polite person.

I bet Skinner cleans all the map for those 15 minutes, rofl
So " If you can’t do something it doesn’t mean that everyone can’t"

Last edited:

BenOG

Administrator
April and I have been working on a document that we will likely publish on the forums within the next few days, that will address this issue as well as many others. Stay tuned.