Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

New ranks system

Narcobuster

Completely agree with ipasher, Ragnar etc. This is a free game... bugs they should fix and I think good suggestions from the players on how to improve the events/challenges etc is good, but saying you’re getting too difficult opponents because you can’t clear your map in 10 minutes is asking too much imo.

The easiest answer is to stop playing lol

dsounded

Give me the answer then ? If you talked about the league why do your changes affect global rank ?

Plus, i lost 750 gold already, lost positions in local/global rank and you just say: wait. Believe me it's not helpful at all. Since I don't want to lose another 1k gold.

Yes, I have suggestion. Let me repeat myself for the 3rd time:
Make league grouping based on level: +-3. Remove bonus points. It will leave league the same but won't affect global rank. Please, do it asap, because otherwise a lot of low players will go, maybe you don't care about them, but just in case.

And please before any update in the future ask people about the ways you can perform it. Don't listen only to one party. Because since now your game is good enough only for 61+ lvl spenders. I guess Skinner is really happy, noone will come closer to his rank.

Waiting for your response @Ben - FTX Games
@Ben - FTX Games @April - FTX Games can I have your attention please ?

April - FTX Games

Administrator
Staff member
@Ben - FTX Games @April - FTX Games can I have your attention please ?
We did mention here (point two) that we're aware that an overhaul of the system would be greatly appreciated by everyone. We have made sure the developers are aware of this feedback and will continue to relay any new suggestions (like yours above about making league grouping be based on level) to them as time goes on.

Community-based changes and adjustments to Narcos are based on an amalgamation of everyone's feedback, not just one person.