Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Patron - Level 44 - Beaten twice - After win same error!

Jody

Good afternoon all members!

Has anyone by any chance played and managed to beat Patron level 44 ? (almost 5000 medals)

I have a medal revenge with this player, can´t get it back because either his online or being attacked, did manage to beat him twice though (insisted to attack like for several minutes continuously and managed) and the same error came up after wining, I managed to get a screenshot from one of those 2 victories!!

This is really annoying specially after emailing game devs/admin and sending logs, no conclusion from them, seriously.. Have nothing against paying players (gold player myself), but a fare fight is a fare victory!

Take your own conclusions and I´ll be waiting for opinions:

1.JPG
2.JPG
3.JPG
4.JPG
5.JPG

@Chase - FTX Games

Best Regards

Last edited:

Android

I had the same problem with another player yesterday. Either was he online or "The base is already under attack". After several tries I was finally able to attack him, but after beating him the same error occurred and the game restarted. Later I managed to attack him about about 4 more times, each time the error message showed up, then I gave up and used "find another" option instead.

Jody

Hi there Android!

We must report these issues, could be bugs or could be cheats (bots) if we all go for "find another" option we just not helping each other.

Take screenshots, send logs immediately do devs/admin.

Do you recall the player?

Please pay attention: @Chase - FTX Games

Jody

Marv

Banned
Bluestack autoclickers

( they get message your base is under attack you can play in ..:.. min
And they click then continue all the time and on the moment your attack is done the game trows you out because he got in at the exact same time)

But ftx doesnt care
They dont lose gold this way

Jody

@Marv, I think your right!

@PaiNLess, thank you for the information, all of them are probably using the same tech solution running the game on a computer emulator (Bluestack)!

Marv

Banned
@Marv, I think your right!

@PaiNLess, thank you for the information, all of them are probably using the same tech solution running the game on a computer emulator (Bluestack)!

They will only pay attention as soon as they realize that they lose so much gold by it because those players who do it never use a shield because they can never be attacked.
(And they also get the 250gold from winning the champions legaeu every week )

Jody

@Marv, I did´nt make it to the Champions league 3 because of this loss, I even unshielded and took out a Pablo base (5 medals) before attacking Partron, not getting my deserved medal against him actually ruined my whole plan!

Texted devs and no conclusion they say, even with the screenshots I posted here!

Jody

Have you guys ever questioned yourselves how these guys have 3000/4000/5000 medals and are always online or being attacked, and when you beat the them:

Come on, you can do better than that!

Attachments

Julio

I had the same problem with player Pp. 1782 medals. I can't see that cartel to tell if he is in it. Sent screenshots and logs to developers.

Yoshi

Same thing happened to me again when trying to attack patron. Support said they fixed this problem but guess not.

Julio

I had the same problem with player Pp. 1782 medals. I can't see that cartel to tell if he is in it. Sent screenshots and logs to developers.
can anyone tell me what cartel Pp with medal count 1782 is in?

D-Block3

Patrons rating means nothing!!! His base is softer than my balls after taking a shower :p

D-Block3

@Julio I just got an error code against PP and I even lost to that ****....I only had two squads though.....kinda like when I brought it to your front doorstep like Dominos