Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Peace!!..... we dont fight against a wall!!

GUNÃO

hi!!
im Gunao , Norte cartel Capo, just to tell
We're not going to make a single attack.
Will it be that the problem is that we win 11 consecutive wars and would have to be stopped somehow?
We deserve respect, what kind of matchmaking is this!!!
What is the criterion?
can only understand this as manipulation, sorry.

greetings!!!

TajKyH

Oou...eureka dude. Search this forum and you can find a lot of posts just like your.

Conclusion...nobody knows how war matchmaking works. Use those 2 days for practice if you have sufficient money or simply skip that war.
Better luck in future wars!

GUNÃO

Thanks for the reply , we are talking about NB thats why we complain , we would loved to fight against them , but with equal weppons

GUNÃO

Btw we , the 2 cartels are in world top see the diferences , it Will be fun:D

double pownage

Well more dead game becomes, bigger differences u gonna get.

Also cartels dont get supported enough to make sure tgere are enough high levels oned.

grmnn

If you want a fair war, with a team with the same number of medals... Just call us. We love you

Moletini

If you want a fair war, with a team with the same number of medals... Just call us. We love you
Yah realmente vocês precisam de apanhar equipas mais fracas (não temos problemas em dizer que somos mais fracos...ainda) para não terem tantas derrotas e verem-nos colados no ranking apesar das diferenças ainda serem significativas!!!

grmnn

There's a big confusion in your speech dear friends,
You complain about matchmaking but you boast about your awesome win series...
It's logical that teams who fight with the best ones have worst averages, our case.
It's normal your cartel to freeze in a war against nobull as you also do it with us, a middle top team.
In my opinion what is not normal is to cry here about matchmaking when you have to feel the same growing pain we already felt and feel.
To raise in the world top as is costs or would you want to make your entire career in the game fighting minor teams?
Don't bother too much with that, it's a game!
Why don't you visit us and try a good fight with some of our enemies to spot the difference and adrenaline? Surely we have impossible matches but you didn't see us crying cry about it.
Just one thing... medals don't mean nothing to us, we privilege the skills of each player.
Greetings to you all and all the best for your team, all the work you have done until now as been remarkable.

CRABNUTZ

You're top 10 global with an 11 war win streak, and you feel it necessary to complain about matchmaking now? That's really a crappy attitude to have. I don't know how well is your English, but in America, we would call that the attitude of a spoiled brat.

You've got the chance to face the best of the best! However, rather than test yourself to find out what you're made of, you're gonna just lay down like a dog and die?

This is by no means a personal attack, @GUNÃO, but rather some hopeful motivation to man up, and go down fighting.

P.S. I will put our compound finca out front right now.

Master B

hi!!
im Gunao , Norte cartel Capo, just to tell
We're not going to make a single attack.
Will it be that the problem is that we win 11 consecutive wars and would have to be stopped somehow?
We deserve respect, what kind of matchmaking is this!!!
What is the criterion?
can only understand this as manipulation, sorry.

greetings!!!
Well I surely have to say something.. 2 weeks ago i was in a cartel Barutansko Podzemlje. we were really close to top 20... i think we were actualy 20th for a few days. And we got for the enemies "Mafia Velha Guarda" They are 4th in the world.. And let me tell you something. There was no single attack that wasn't used. We tried.. It was not such a big difference as we expected.. but they won easily. At least we tried, and we had many fails, but still we tested our limits. They were so rude that after compound that they have destroyed in a single attack, they draw d**ks with smokescreen...But we didn't say anything.
We didn't complain to anyone actually.
I think it was because a cartel challenged us for a war. And by that means the system couldn't find anyone similar to our medals, so it found someone similar to our players ..28 vs 28 or something like that. Anyone that's life. There are good times and there are bad times. And we shouldn't cry over bad times. We need to get up our *ss and try. As Rocky Balboa said "The life is not about how hard you hit. It's about how hard you can get hit and keep moving forward" .. I suggest you to try hitting that "wall" of yours. You never know when you'll break it. Even if you don't break it, you'll watch the past and say "at least we weren't p***ies. Who cried, complained and didn't move a pinkie.

I hope my English was clear. Since it isn't my first language.

Last edited:

GUNÃO

You're top 10 global with an 11 war win streak, and you feel it necessary to complain about matchmaking now? That's really a crappy attitude to have. I don't know how well is your English, but in America, we would call that the attitude of a spoiled brat.

You've got the chance to face the best of the best! However, rather than test yourself to find out what you're made of, you're gonna just lay down like a dog and die?

This is by no means a personal attack, @GUNÃO, but rather some hopeful motivation to man up, and go down fighting.

P.S. I will put our compound finca out front right now.
Thats your opinion i have mine , we dont cry , like others
no my english is weak , but i understand everything you said, im Portuguese , try to understand portuguese , thats wont be easy ;)
Dont need put finca out front , because simply we dont atack
im gonna speak a little portuguese now :D
Grmnn nem dormiste rapaz!!! , falas ás 6 da manha depois ás 16 lol , vá vai la xonar;)

grmnn

Lol
I have to admit, you are very funny.
I wouldn't like to enter in a personal discussion with you Gunão because I only use to chat with people that bring me some good add about the game, but I have to say that for us, Portogal Cartel, you are a perfect joke.
Even if you didn't sleep you would be able to make us a scratch.
We suffer for all the good players you have in your cartel frighten of getting us next war... the moment of pushing button must be a solemn one.

sOeR

Yah realmente vocês precisam de apanhar equipas mais fracas (não temos problemas em dizer que somos mais fracos...ainda) para não terem tantas derrotas e verem-nos colados no ranking apesar das diferenças ainda serem significativas!!!
Enxerga-te rapaz !
Mas achas mesmo que olhamos para o ranking e ficamos lixados por estarem a nossa frente ou simplesmente temos uma risada a recordar os bailinhos que levaram. 24 ataques ao composto, lembras-te? e os 56 falhanços lembras-te? e os 4 ou 5 derrotas em tantas guerras, lembras-te?
Venha la outra que vai ser mais do mesmo...ainda e sempre.

e depois vem o chorão gunao ficar lixado depois de 11 guerras vitorias seguidas, GF ; CARTEL 2 CALI, THD ; CARTEL ESPANOL. as nossas ultimas 4 guerras.....enfim vão-se enxergar

JackBlack

Thats your opinion i have mine , we dont cry , like others
no my english is weak , but i understand everything you said, im Portuguese , try to understand portuguese , thats wont be easy ;)
Dont need put finca out front , because simply we dont atack
im gonna speak a little portuguese now :D
Grmnn nem dormiste rapaz!!! , falas ás 6 da manha depois ás 16 lol , vá vai la xonar;)
Poor leadership skills, you don't deserve to be capo.

EgregiousParagon.

Enxerga-te rapaz !
Mas achas mesmo que olhamos para o ranking e ficamos lixados por estarem a nossa frente ou simplesmente temos uma risada a recordar os bailinhos que levaram. 24 ataques ao composto, lembras-te? e os 56 falhanços lembras-te? e os 4 ou 5 derrotas em tantas guerras, lembras-te?
Venha la outra que vai ser mais do mesmo...ainda e sempre.

e depois vem o chorão gunao ficar lixado depois de 11 guerras vitorias seguidas, GF ; CARTEL 2 CALI, THD ; CARTEL ESPANOL. as nossas ultimas 4 guerras.....enfim vão-se enxergar
I think his cartel got used to winning. They matched to NB and he is crying. At the same time NB is unbeatable ..but it may be the right approach. If everyone rejects NB they will be forced to splitup.

Last edited: