Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Pending Community Suggestions - One Final Reminder before the game is dead

Thamer

This post is compiled of various issues and suggestions for the game that has been presented frequently before(and new ones)
Some of these suggestions have been mentioned for over 2 years with no feedback at all.

1. Saving Troop+Sicario Combinations in trucks (along with the skill set)

2. Weekly tournament should have only same or similar level players like they recently improved in raid events.

4. Easy interface to see pending revenge attacks.

5. Easy interface to use platas for sicario upgrades(less clicking)

6. Daily donations should be reset at a fixed time to all participants or change in User interface(UI) to see a consolidated list of players who donated on a day.

7. UI corrections while watching replays of compound attacks.

8. UI corrections to zoom in properly on left side corner in outpost bases of Mexico raids.

9. Friendly attacks on cartel players and compound

10. Increase rewards gained from wars, to balance the costs of loading the units.

11. The addition of a base note in wars (so for ex. cartel leaders can write strategies for attacks)

12. Replacing paratroopers with masks of death troops

13. Allowing instant guirella building constructions occasionally. (this was done once previously and it was amazing)

14. Increase donation levels and donation capacity.

Last but not least, I believe what the majority of players and I would like to see is something more than "good points will pass that to developers"
We want the developers' points to be passed to us players this time regarding our suggestions
(To be implemented soon / to be implemented in the future / needs further discussion / impractical to implement)

Best regards,,,

Egis

I would be glad to see at least whose from your list
10. Increase rewards gained from wars, to balance the costs of loading the units
13. Allowing instant guirella building constructions occasionally. (this was done once previously and it was amazing)
14. Increase donation levels and donation capacity.

DDRR

the best result you could get is that they will read it, yet sic sorting is a step in the right direction

Last edited:

Zero_Logic

I'm going to drop this list of my current gripes with this game, so potentially, new players can see what they are getting into. Hopefully these can be passed on to the developers, but I am not holding my breath at all given recent events.

• Chat Fix - Increase the absolutely archaic 30 line cartel chat retention limit, this forces players to use other applications to chat.
  • Chat Fix - Placing cartel upgrade/speedup/completion messages in it's own tab, so they don't spam chat (Further decreasing what cartel members can read)
  • Chat Fix - Give us the chat box option/icon while using the Attack Map!
It really amazes me how bad the chat system is for a 2-3 year old game, It's time to fix it already!

• Cartel UI - Online or Offline Indicator, allowing us to see who is online
  • Show us a % on purchasable chests - On things like skill boxes (% to get how many dice), sicario chests, etc, of what we can actually get and the percentage of actually getting what we could want (isn't this illegal to not do these days? since it is pretty much gambling with real money, every other mobile or online game I have played has this, why not this one?).
  • Donation UI - Allow a players donation's to fill the capacity of cartel storages when the slider is maxed, instead of erroring out with the "The Cartel Bank is at maximum capacity" which then forces players to grab a calculator and math out exactly how much they can donate. Use an overlay on the resource to indicate when that cartel storage is Full!
  • Donation UI - Donation History is an ugly clustered mess, we need better trackable metrics in here that show donation frequency, days since donated, etc! instead of just a spam list that is impossible to go through and track.
  • Selling Item UI - When selling a particular item that you have thousands of, but only want to sell 50, you are stuck holding the button down for 2 minutes, allow us to enter a number!
  • Attack Map - Give us a way to change squad loadouts on the map, (similar to what we can do when scouting bases in a war!) instead of having to go back home, then to map.
  • Attack Map - Allow us to repair squads without having to go home, then back to the map!
  • Enemy AI - this does not scale well, it only scales up! to the point where you will eventually be attacking AI that is 15 levels above you (if you level lock and gain a ton of medals/league ranks) once you are 15 levels below the AI, the informant base event become near impossible since the bracket system they use is really poor and does not scale down, doesn't take into consideration cartel moves, etc etc, your ruined.
  • Sicario Portraits - Allow clicking on an attackers sicario portrait to aid new players in seeing what that particular sicario does! (nothing fancy, just a simple base talent popup like the roulette wheel portrait!)
  • Overhaul the entire Sicario Select UI - See the new sticker feature thread.... and my bad, but improved design :)
  • Overhaul the Sicario upgrade UI - See the beautiful suggestions with well done layout improvements in the Bug/Suggestions forum section.
  • Offerwall is extremely bad - Quite often players who switch devices get doubles of offers they already did, which seem legit, especially when playing for a long time and often forget they did this offer a year or so ago, this list needs to be generated on an account based system where players can KNOW the offer they are doing WILL BE HONORED! Several times I know for sure I did not play X game or complete X reward and their Customer Service completely brushed me off to the point where it is not worth even trying these anymore.
  • Vulnerable to Attack Message - This needs to either move and be placed in an area that does not conflict with other window countdown's like it does presently!

Suggestions:

• Chat Fix Suggestion - Allow us to send private messages! Have a friends list, etc! standard stuff in modern day games.
  • Personal Profiles - Give us a section to write a short description of yourself for other cartel members to read!
  • War Tab - Allow us to easily track what player attacked what player in the Your Cartel, and Enemy Cartel (Clicking the 3 attack boxes) instead of scrolling down the left side replay list individually clicking on all attacks to find one...
  • War Tab - give us a notes section that L's, RH's, and Capo's can use to write strategy down.
  • Show Resources Required for the next level on the upgrade window of all units/buildings! instead of relying on 3rd party sites and lists on the web.
  • Sicario Challenge - This extremely powerful reward statue Forces players to forgo the willingness to upgrade sicario's outside of this challenge window, this breaks an integral part of character progression by being forced to save plata instead of actually using it as intended. Suggest extending both the window and the statue uptime! where losers can re-compete the following week, and the winner can go 2, 3, 4 weeks with the reward, or opt back in to re-challenge.
  • Bounty Hunt - Hardly a cartel vs. other cartels event when you can pay to win by crafting attacks for gold :( the only legit skill based cartel event in this game is the internal cartel chest event (outside of wars ofc). Can we get events that don't pit our banks vs other banks for the benefit of FTX? seems like whoever has the biggest big money whale of a spender will win these cartel matchups by themselves. Looking for some skill based equality (might be a bit much) IE) the cartel who collectively gets the most medals in your pool wins...
  • Talent Upgrades - For the love of god, let us upgrade from a level 1 talent all the way up to 6, without having to spend hundreds, or thousands of gold on re-rolling 5/5's. This is an obvious cash grab! give us a break! allow everyone to participate in the new talent upgrade events and allow us to apply those to ALL levels of talents! anything but re-rolling a 4/6 to get a 5/6 which is required for 6/6.... Almost every upgrade system in this game outside of building requires $, it comes across as super greedy when no alternatives are available.
  • Building deletion - Allow players to spend, 2x, 3x, 4x whatever amount of resources to delete the buildings they either overdid when they were a newb, rather than letting new players spend xxx$ only to realize the best option is to just start a new account.
Most Importantly!

• This FTX trend of overpowering Sicario's, doing nothing about them, and then releasing paid solutions to counter the very Sicarios you broke is getting VERY old! Start taking action instantly, instead of suckering in players to buy the brokenly OP Sicario, and then double dipping into their wallets to make them also buy the new Sicarios / buildings you create that fix your original mistakes!!!!! You make a ton of profit on these Sicario's that cost more than AAA console or PC games, do the right thing folks! This only breeds hate.
Conclusion
When a company releases quality of life improvements ALONGSIDE the cash generating items that keeps them rolling, rather that just the later, the community thrives, FTX thrives, and we both win. So far, we haven't seen much in terms of proper fixes that address issues that have plagued this game for almost 2 years. When these simple fixes are neglected like they have been, no one will want to play the new games you develop because they know they won't get any improvements over time.... Your brand is then tainted for all those players who were still your potential clients!

We want this game to be decent, and thus these threads that popup need to be addressed instead of left to fester like they have been; we all lose in this current scenario where FTX does the minimal possible to quality of life, but pushes super hard just their profit generating agenda.

We need FTX to be the old school Blizzard type company who cares about polish and good mechanics over pure greed! hopefully, this can sway some minds. Doubtful, but hopeful, either way the clock is ticking.

Take care,

Last edited:

Howard Marks

It would be nice to think they would take your comments on board, well I agree with all of them tbh. Like you say there gonna end up loosing players & that’s not good for the game

Tampico Sunrise - Shark

This stuff is easy for a developer or small development team, just takes time. They probably just don’t have many staffers who understand all the databases and infrastructure well enough to do it. And the ones who do understand are busy with new projects.

Tampico Sunrise - Shark

If we could somehow prove that adding all these features will be worth the time and expense to FTX, I’m sure it would get done. But just preaching players are gonna quit doesn’t seem like it’s enough. How long have you been playing this game and haven’t quit because of the UI?

Vinnie Di Maggio

I'm going to drop this list of my current gripes with this game, so potentially, new players can see what they are getting into. Hopefully these can be passed on to the developers, but I am not holding my breath at all given recent events.
(...)
This might be the best post I've ever read on this forum, and I totally agree with every single item of the list.

Sinister

FTX is just the publisher, like a more demon --l spawned super scrooge version of Electronic Arts. However, the PC and Console communities don't take -- like this, mobile players tend to just eat the dirt given and ask politely for more.

A good point that was brought up: sicario's costing as much as AAA games that cost in itself, millions to develop with the end product costing as much as a Joaquin, or Neto in this game lol, and even then, you need to pump more $ into those sic deals to make them perfect. No one else find that a bit gross?

If FTX can't figure out that they SHOULD be requesting SIMPLE quality of life improvements to the completely substandard systems mentioned by @Zero_Logic who of us playing this game, will play their new "Breaking Bad" game. Not me, that's for sure. This is the first and last FTX experience.

This game has shown me how greedy the current mobile gaming industry really is.

If FTX published Red Dead Redemption II, it would cost 7,000$ to play.

Last edited by a moderator:

Neon234

@Thamer
@Ben - FTX Games

Considering the recent changes, Please Add the below points in your list.

1. Sorting 1K platas After 5K Plata while upgrading sicarios.

2. Possibility of readjusting Player ratings based on past performance as per the new scoring system.

3. Giving extra chest points for those who attack say level 61+ bases. May be 2 points for player bases instead of 1. Cartels having more level 60 players than level 30s and 40s are struggling to reach chest 11s in cartel chest events as well. (Obviously not including the performance of elite cartels who've invested 3 squads of David's)

Last edited:

dsounded

Please add brand new feature for 61+ players called "Login to clean the map". Once user launches the game all the map becomes clear(all the attacks were scored automatically) and all the resources and bonuses(rank, chest etc) will be added to his account. That will be fair because this is so hard to play this game, RoFL o_O

Krafty

Please add brand new feature for 61+ players called "Login to clean the map". Once user launches the game all the map becomes clear(all the attacks were scored automatically) and all the resources and bonuses(rank, chest etc) will be added to his account. That will be fair because this is so hard to play this game, RoFL o_O
If you think that level 61+ is sooo easy then why not level up ;)

dsounded

If you think that level 61+ is sooo easy then why not level up ;)
I haven't said that. My point is there is no reason for changing league, chest, rank etc since here we have 4davids which rock on any level

Ragnar89

I haven't said that. My point is there is no reason for changing league, chest, rank etc since here we have 4davids which rock on any level
OK. Why don’t you level up and stop crying then? You can buy Davids, and level up to 61. Why is that such a problem for you? I think you are one of those guys who just goes for rating and do not raise the level intentionally. I'm glad that ftx make you angry.

Neon234

@dsounded
Not everyone has 4 David's man. Its important to change ratings to make things fair for those who attack higher level bases, Especially Finca 24s, as you can't take down most of them without troop or sicario losses.

I agree that it's a good strategy to stay at lower levels and hit higher ratings if you have dreams of making it to top 100. But you should always be prepared for changes in game if you want to prove everyone that you're among the best 100 players in the game.

League has no relationship with top 100 ranks. You can still stay focused and keep hitting bases around 47 and make it to Top 100, before other level 60 players with David's who're below your rating now cross you soon.

Since most of your ukraine cartel members have good cooperation and a unique strategy of hanging around level 47-53, you guys won't be facing issues in chest and making it to Top 100 Players list.

But for others who get bored hitting the same level players, who don't have davids and who don't score just for the sake of ranks, These issues matter.

Last edited:

dsounded

OK. Why don’t you level up and stop crying then? You can buy Davids, and level up to 61. Why is that such a problem for you? I think you are one of those guys who just goes for rating and do not raise the level intentionally. I'm glad that ftx make you angry.
Because playing on such level allows you not to spend money. This is bottom line, if they force me to spend I will quit. BTW I have 2 David's without donate, but I rarely go for Fuegos since it will be my 3rs type of squads, and I am feeling they are going to be nerfed

Setpiece

You sure addressed our feedback, right to the trash :) Out of sight, out of mind. AMIRITE?