Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Player cheating!

Patron andres

Do you think we believe that? Is true that this game is full of bugs. But there is no coincidences some players discovered how to take advantage of the game. And they have immunity. Cant be attack or revenged and you do nothing to stop them. Maybe they are employees of ft games.
But that we have not discovered any advantage !!!!! The error comes to you not to me !!!! The error is of the game, I have not done anything to show you that error, also already wrote the support to ask what happened

The Kraken

But that we have not discovered any advantage !!!!! The error comes to you not to me !!!! The error is of the game, I have not done anything to show you that error, also already wrote the support to ask what happened
I had the same exact bug, so if you're not a cheater you just need to log out and login again, and it will be resolved, I am currently at war with your cartel and I will attack to see if you still have the bug, I advise all who have the bug to do that, that's only fair for the game...

Patron andres

I had the same exact bug, so if you're not a cheater you just need to log out and login again, and it will be resolved, I am currently at war with your cartel and I will attack to see if you still have the bug, I advise all who have the bug to do that, that's only fair for the game...
Kraken attack me in the war and you will see like there is no problem, it is a game error, it is not the same as what happened to you, it happens to me with the players map, not the war

Patron andres

Kraken, have you been able to attack me ??

Patron andres

Kraken, have you been able to attack me ??

PociuS

Please stop cry. Administrators have already told you that it is a game error. Stop accusing our players. A greeting to all.

zecke2

and this " game error" cost most of us many resources and medals because no possible revenge. this cost weekly league points and give the others a big chance to climb in medals. AND ITS a FREE SHIELD FOR THEM . Congratulation @Chase and FTX you lose the money ,others must pay for shield :--))) and i know you can do nothing you must first talk with devs ---- standard answer :((

Stefano

Bugs that occurs only to one cartel??? Like the 7 sicarios bug that had NoBull???