Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Please make all expensive!

Eddi Kastrati

You and your maniak friend boring me with your dreams ...
You maybe have soccer team in ps4 ... jokers

Get a life ... done tallking to you since it waste of time
Actually, its good youre done talking. None of us have anything to prove to you. Maniak started a thread - and we're discussing like normal people do. You are the one telling me you can buy me, and bla bla bla. No idea why youre so offensive. Did we somehow hurt your feelings?

daREALmasterB

That Maniak guy sent me a private message with a list of luxury items. Why is he taunting me? These guys may be the real deal but I don't see how this would benefit everyone FTX only cares about money so they will for sure increase the offers. I don't know what to do I think I'll be deleting my account.

Shank

Why are you so mad ?

People can have differing opinions.

Don't act like a Clinton voter and riot when you don't get your own way.

Just because you feel one way and have jealousy towards maniak, that doesn't mean you are right. It doesn't mean maniak is right either - except since he's better than you at real life it actually does mean he's right.

Calm down bro, no need for autistic screeching and safe spaces.

Why are you so mad ?

People can have differing opinions.

Don't act like a Clinton voter and riot when you don't get your own way.

Just because you feel one way and have jealousy towards maniak, that doesn't mean you are right. It doesn't mean maniak is right either - except since he's better than you at real life it actually does mean he's right.

Calm down bro, no need for autistic screeching and safe spaces.
If anyone being autistic here is you boy . Or maybe you are a girl ? One of maniak girls which he called them hoes ..
Defending him like you posses ...
Pathetic

Maniakbn96

That Maniak guy sent me a private message with a list of luxury items. Why is he taunting me? These guys may be the real deal but I don't see how this would benefit everyone FTX only cares about money so they will for sure increase the offers. I don't know what to do I think I'll be deleting my account.
Please show private massage please
Now it is getting amazing again

That's where you are wrong.

Eddi, Maniak and myself run an international investment firm, and we own a soccer team together.

Black Amex all day baby.

More hoes trying to jump in our laps than you can count. We literally get molested when we are out at the clubs in our Vuitton slippers.

They are our clubs btw, cause we own them too...poppin bottles all night son.

MAKE DEALS MORE EXPENSIVE !!!
Quoting him

daREALmasterB

But food stamps against offers is a great idea! Should help some players here
Food stamps are very helpful how can you joke like that? All that wealth has only made you arrogant. I take it you wouldn't know about being afraid of losing your job the next day. When times get hard it's okay to ask for a little help once in a while. Stay HUMBLE

Maniakbn96

Food stamps are very helpful how can you joke like that? All that wealth has only made you arrogant. I take it you wouldn't know about being afraid of losing your job the next day. When times get hard it's okay to ask for a little help once in a while. Stay HUMBLE
I must realy be a bad guy in real life... that i can do that you are right

The foundation I help a bit to help such poor guys know that bro...
But no one of these poor guys play that game or even have a phone to play that game...
@Don David Sisi brought in the food stamps bro...

Last edited:

Maniakbn96

This whole thread is bait, obviously. We keep an eye out for real feedback though!
Yes this thread is a joke but should also show some guys what's up...
You made talents cheaper, you brought offers in the game which are realy good and which are much better then the offers as the game started. Also you gave chests with talents and possibilitys of 7 star sics, also discount upgrades you brought!
But it is still not eneugh!
The complain about the cost is there, but are there realy suggestions to improve?
For me, the most threads are only there to get things cheaper or for free.

Everyone and I include you to this guys who can think minimal the normal way see that

LAGRIMA

can somebody give me the credit card # to buy gold be a team player and send me the info of your visa card in the low

Dirty Sanchez

Lol. Sounds like you should be looking for a job not playing narcos?