Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Please tone down/nerf diegos

Status
Not open for further replies.

IvanZG

this game was balanced before they put talents. WITH TALENTS THERE IS NO BALANCE!!!

Serge

I think the main complaint isn't about their rocket launchers being destroyed, but about being able to destroy the finca with only abilities. I don't they they intended the abilities to be as powerful as they are, hence why they are trying to fix it, yes people spent a lot of money on it but when you spend money on something obviously overpowered and broken, it's only your own fault when you get upset that they fixed something you exploited. If it's too good to be true it probably is.
k
The talent system hasn't been 'exploited'; it's a system that generally works well, punishing people for using a system you implemented and encouraged them to use doesn't make sense sense, you can't say people 'exploited' anything by making perfect diegos, because in effect, that's what your saying they have done

I don't see how anyone could rationally even consider that one of the ways to stop no deploys would be to just nerf Diego, I've heard people I don't even like come up with better solutions

Julio

The talent system hasn't been 'exploited'; it's a system that generally works well, punishing people for using a system you implemented and encouraged them to use doesn't make sense sense, you can't say people 'exploited' anything by making perfect diegos, because in effect, that's what your saying they have done

I don't see how anyone could rationally even consider that one of the ways to stop no deploys would be to just nerf Diego, I've heard people I don't even like come up with better solutions
As much as people don't want to admit it, the system is flawed and yes, it has been exploited by players. It is a game design flaw. I don't think anyone blames players who take advantage of this shortcoming. It really is FTX's fault for not having the foresight to see how design changes would affect game balance.

Truth be told, increasing energy cost for subsequent missiles would help solve the problem. This is an untenable solution for many, many players who have spent considerable money on upgrading their missile talents and Diegos. I get it.

It is time for FTX to implement some changes to the no deploy and low deploy attacks. I only hope they think it through carefully and don't create more unintended consequences.

Serge, I hope I'm not on your do not like list. ;);)

biggy

Think they might not have to nerf diego don't but add some counter defence for missile and airbomb could be nice if you got a chance to defend again missile shoûd be more interesting in playing this game longer

Serge

As much as people don't want to admit it, the system is flawed and yes, it has been exploited by players. It is a game design flaw. I don't think anyone blames players who take advantage of this shortcoming. It really is FTX's fault for not having the foresight to see how design changes would affect game balance.

Truth be told, increasing energy cost for subsequent missiles would help solve the problem. This is an untenable solution for many, many players who have spent considerable money on upgrading their missile talents and Diegos. I get it.

It is time for FTX to implement some changes to the no deploy and low deploy attacks. I only hope they think it through carefully and don't create more unintended consequences.

Serge, I hope I'm not on your do not like list. ;);)
Oh I've said many times that the unbalance in the game ultimately comes from the talents system. It was a disaster from day 1 in terms of what it adds, one maxed base sic can cover numerous weapons, creating a huge section of heavily health'd weapons.

But then the reality is that without it, the game would probably be dead as the devs wouldn't make anywhere near the amount of money they do. When they bring out a new sic, the money comes from people going wild with talents - And in their defence, I don't think they ever intended for the game to be played this way, it was just a lack of foresight

But to say it's been exploited, I can't take in - as I've said before, none of this was ever a problem until people REALISED they could no deploy. But - people with perfect diegos existed long before scorpion ever came into the scene, how else were they taking out rocket launchers with 150% bonus health?

Not to mention, that Diego is the most common and one of the most effective sics on the game, I cannot stress this enough to people - it is the smallest people that will suffer the most.

If he was to be nerfed... Inevitably, what would next follow is threads about people's building health being too high, and people having no way to raid bases, so then the issue will be that people should have their base talents reduced. Seriously, people need to stop suggesting any kind of reduction in diegos power is all I'm saying, if won't end well if they actually start listening to it

SmurfU32

I think they should also nerf gordos cause together with the rpg they cause havoc to almost anything

I also dont like players with 5 reapers in their bases - we should have a limit :) and also people who attack with hordes of flacos :) where is the skill in there?

Nerf them all !

IvanZG

People are talking about nerfing everything while CETO has 15 sic in defense....o_O

Focus on real problem here!

Master B

I think they should also nerf gordos cause together with the rpg they cause havoc to almost anything

I also dont like players with 5 reapers in their bases - we should have a limit :) and also people who attack with hordes of flacos :) where is the skill in there?

Nerf them all !
There is no point in 5 reapers, because with fuegos you can do whatever you want, they have no dmg, just freeze and burn them all... lol

Matt3284

Nerf deigos? Haha welcome to the big leagues and your only level 43.. if this tyoe of stuff is bothering you now then you wont like whats coming at lvl 50-55-60.. your rocket launchers are not even that strong and there is tons of ways to beat them.. no deploy is no good i totally agree. But i also agree with the guy who said 50% missile damage to finca etc... although the way FTX shapes up your best doing your own bugs and getting an extra 100k health on that finca.. nerf deigos! Hahahahaha!

Matt3284

LMFAO! lets just Nerf the whole game...jesus you guys can whine
This guy just wants.. all defends.. no raids, and to attack and win everyone.. sooner you realise that defends rare rare and raids are every day.. you will be at peace with this game haha. You think your the only one who spends big money bro? Lol

C@tPo0p

Right! plenty of people spend thousands to get what they have. you cant take that away, thats the whole basis of the game and like Matt said...Defends are RARE!!!

sOeR

Misil only can damage the finca when this one is with 50% of XP. stop the game for a couple of days and fix the sicario´s bug. Its not so hard!

Blacknoyzz

I would like to complain also.

It seems some players use their scicarios and troops in very strategic ways and defeat my base sometimes.

I feel that some of them have figured out how to play the game better than others and are winning.

How long will this be allowed to continue?

Shank

It seems some players use their scicarios and troops in very strategic ways and defeat my base sometimes.

I feel that some of them have figured out how to play the game better than others and are winning.

As long as FTX can continue siphoning money out of players pockets. It's time for a gold strike.

Matt3284

Eyy? Some players are strategically good and use sicarios and troops in a very strategic way to beat your base...

Thats the whole point of the game, what makes you so specail that you shouldn't be beaten? Everyone gets beaten

D-Block

Banned
Make the Finca immune to air strikes already!!! WTF??? Players should be using their energy to take down defence towers anyways o_O

Status
Not open for further replies.