Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Please tone down/nerf diegos

Status
Not open for further replies.

Matt3284

Matt calm down bro.

I'm level 47, but I'm not sure what my level has to do with your lack of sarcasm detection.
Listen mate that could of easily been a legit question the amount of silly things that get posted on here.. even this thread itself haha nerf deigos.. some people just grind my gears lol

Blacknoyzz

Listen mate that could of easily been a legit question the amount of silly things that get posted on here.. even this thread itself haha nerf deigos.. some people just grind my gears lol

They are at it again. I signed off and went to bed and two people attacked me and took resources!!

Can you believe it? They really need to do something about this. The nerve of some people.

I got a good mind to write my elected official or bettter yet sue!

CRABNUTZ

I have Never said "everyone kills me easily" dont divert the subject of the main problem. @CRABNUTZ read gustavos fring post he gives a brief summary of my frustration quite well.
I was asking a question. Don't get your panties in a wad. I was just trying to figure out at what percentage of easy raids vs defends that the tears start flowing.

This is important research that's crucial for the future of the forums!

Jayjay

I was asking a question. Don't get your panties in a wad. I was just trying to figure out at what percentage of easy raids vs defends that the tears start flowing.

This is important research that's crucial for the future of the forums!
Not getting my panties in a wad just correcting what was presented to me, pehaps you should find more viable ways to form your questions, so that you could potentially recieve your "specific" desired answers.. Just a thought..

Dirty Sanchez

I think the main complaint isn't about their rocket launchers being destroyed, but about being able to destroy the finca with only abilities. I don't they they intended the abilities to be as powerful as they are, hence why they are trying to fix it, yes people spent a lot of money on it but when you spend money on something obviously overpowered and broken, it's only your own fault when you get upset that they fixed something you exploited. If it's too good to be true it probably is.
k
Since when is buying something a creator is selling an exploitation. I'm sure if it was free you would do the same!

Chase - FTX Games

Administrator
View attachment 672 since i hit level 40 and invested alot of money into my rocket launcher health and defense all im getting from fellow opponents are no deploy missled please @Chase - FTX Games speak to your team about this issue. Is not fair and cheap
Rather than nerfing something, we will be implementing counter strategies to use against this type of tactic. This will be coming out soon =).

Matt3284

Rather than nerfing something, we will be implementing counter strategies to use against this type of tactic. This will be coming out soon =).
@Chase - FTX Games just raise the finca health by 50,000 thats all that is needed.. or make armour fpr it available.. this isnt the CIA or MI6 you dont have to be so cloak and dagger about the plans.. people was actually doing this themselves when we had the 'bug' in the game

Don_Jalopy

@Chase - FTX Games,

Can't wait to see what you guys come up with - personally I think that you could make it so that each building that is destroyed, DOESN'T take any HP from the finica... which would stop people being able to destroy bases without dropping troops. Also you could create buildings which defensive troops come out of and fight against deployed troops.

Nerfing diagos would mean that NPC bases are impossible to break. Nothing needs nerfing, just need more defensive strats.

Laquica

GHI1968

You concentrate on defence, some players concentrate on offence. Why is it the players who have 5 or 6 maxed sicarios with 3 defence talents are a strategy genius but the players with 4 maxed Scorpion/Diego are clearly not playing fairly so they need to be reigned it........ get a grip!!

CRABNUTZ

And some concentrate on both! Either way, the ol' scurvy captain is 100% correct:)

D-Block

Banned
I have a really EASY fix.....make the finca immune to air strike!!! That way all you Diego headz can use your missiles on defence towers like you're supposed to :D

Jayjay

Also.....give Scorpion his sting back o_O
Most definatly agree with this!! If their goig to make a new strategy for finca and not nerf diego then they need to give scorpion his original juice back

Chopper

View attachment 672 since i hit level 40 and invested alot of money into my rocket launcher health and defense all im getting from fellow opponents are no deploy missled please @Chase - FTX Games speak to your team about this issue. Is not fair and cheapView attachment 666View attachment 667 View attachment 668View attachment 669 View attachment 670View attachment 671
stop crying it's a game and it happens to me all the time, it costs alot more to invest in talents to give Diego so think about getting ur level up and ur finca level 22 then it won't happen it's that simple

Status
Not open for further replies.