Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

[Poll] Matchmaking Changes Feedback

How have the new matchmaking changes to player bases affected you?

• Improved selection of opponents

Votes: 7 5.4%
  • Opponents too low level

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Opponents too high level

Votes: 97 74.6%
  • Not enough opponents

Votes: 24 18.5%
  • No noticeable change

Votes: 2 1.5%

• Total voters

NetGuruINC

Just gotta throw in my 2 cents, im at level 43 and ive got players at level 49 hitting my base, and its impossible to hit em back. ALSO, my rewards from winning a war are going to storage and I dont even get to use them because by the time i get back on somebody at level 49 has attacked me and took all my war reward. Change it back to where it sits at your cartel port! I mean whats the point of having the cartel port now?????????????

Maniakbn96

Maybe that base looks like ****? Im ( 43 ) one time im beat 48 but his base looks like 40lvl, sicarios without op talents.
How about skiping, its ******* 24h and u can skip 48 for 50, skip like in black market is better option imo.
I have totally stagnation right now, 4-5 people higher than me on map i cant do anything or i got weak easy base / outpost with ****** rewards. need my money back.
How high is your medal ranking?
You mean switch with gold like in blackmarked?

Maniakbn96

1000+ yes i mean something like this.
Idea not bad with faster switching... but how much gold should a switch cost?
And if you realy make this, there are the next 100 players who tell ftx only wants gold

ogkush

I also got on map easy players and i can beat them without army - it's not fine too.
I cant try my base because once time high lvl player raided me so easy or low lvl cant.

How to play on 61? What player u got on map before update and now?

ogkush

Like on black market 3-5-10 that amount of gold it's easy to get without paying. But its only example im preffer back to old system.
Im so happy cuz im not decided to buy next builder - now my two are unemployed.
Before update im always have full storage with busy builders.

Last edited:

Maniakbn96

I also got on map easy players and i can beat them without army - it's not fine too.
I cant try my base because once time high lvl player raided me so easy or low lvl cant.

How to play on 61? What player u got on map before update and now?
Before I had enemy's lvl55-61 i think. But all with very good def sicarios.
Bow now also I have 53 I believe was the smallest, also i get now players with weak def sics.

Maniakbn96

I th
Like on black market 3-5-10 that amount of gold it's easy to get without paying. But its only example im preffer back to old system.
Im so happy cuz im not decided to buy next builder - no my two is unemployed.
Before update im always have full storage with busy builders.
i think it is a good idea

{Max_Igor}

Please fill out the poll and help us gather feedback on our recent changes to matchmaking!
I Hate this change. I spent a lot of money to have good defense sicarios. But now I've been defeated by other palyers that are 6 more leves than I. I'm planning to play less. And I won't spent more money for this ********

fahdi1985

Before the changes, the game was to easy!
Now there is a challenge.
A lvl 48 gets enemy's from 40-53.
That's the fun in game to beat higher lvl!
If you are realy not able to find a way to beat a 53. just wait 24 hours and you can search new opponent!

And if your "medal ranking" is normal, and not Boosted with ****** autoclicker or bug-using.

Then enemy's are not to hard!

Maybe there are not eneugh enemy's.
FYI I had no enemy on map for 3 month last year!
So stop crying

And if you use autoclicker or bug to rush your medal! I only say two words.

**** you!
are you employee of ftx games?

Antony Montana

this update is crazy sorry! on my map are player whit 7 level higher than me..I now have four players who are at least five level higher than me
If that remains so I will stop playing! That is no fun

Kali

Banned
Sure bro! If you know nothing, you should write nothing or take a look at player "****emalltodeath"
It's easy for you to say MR KBN with maxed out training camp and sicarios for some of our players we can't unlock anything until we have finca level 20 to unlock the other stuff.

Vinnie Di Maggio

Hi,

In my case the previous calculation worked just fine, there has already been a recent update including changes in matchmaking and it was good. Now I don't like it anymore: most of the player bases that pop up on my map are too easy, and all of the computer bases are way too easy, thus giving small rewards and making the game boring. I use an aggressive offensive strategy so I understand my opinion will not be mainstream but that's my feedback.

Maniakbn96

It's easy for you to say MR KBN with maxed out training camp and sicarios for some of our players we can't unlock anything until we have finca level 20 to unlock the other stuff.
And again
If a lvl47 can beat lvl 61, lvl 46 can beat lvl53 easy the pricture shows lvl beat a 60...

Attachments

Last edited:

ayet

i was enjoying Narcos till that last update ... i don't know why did you made it!!! it's not fear at all. we wait that you fix that as soon as possible
if you call attaching a player 6 levels higher than me is fair play it will be better that i uninstall the game and look for something else.

Attachments

Last edited:

ayet

the biggest problem is that when you attack a higher level it's sure that opponent will take his revenge. and it's sure that he will beat you, defense is never good enough in this game. so you will loose much more than what you gain from that attack.