Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

[Poll] Matchmaking Changes Feedback

How have the new matchmaking changes to player bases affected you?

• Improved selection of opponents

Votes: 7 5.4%
  • Opponents too low level

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Opponents too high level

Votes: 97 74.6%
  • Not enough opponents

Votes: 24 18.5%
  • No noticeable change

Votes: 2 1.5%

• Total voters

dino

I f
If you have a problem with my comments then leave the forum. You don't dictate what i do or say.

What level are you ??? So when i find you i can make sure to clear every building in your base.
I'm not going to leave anywhere cause of you....

Lvl 37 in 9 weeks buddy. But i'll do my best to get in your range. I'd like to see you try.
And how long did it take you?

DaHteAligieri

O yeah i forgot with that attack u can easily destroy higher lvls :)
Not after the defence buff , i am level 46 and have 900 medals , i get to attack levels 48-52-53... my fire bomb does 35000 damage(real around 25-30k on the primary target) and i get to attack people with defense bonus on rockets and piercing cannons over 40k hp ( cuz of the last week defense buff) i also get raped by level50-52 that i can't revenge on.

Cremoria

How do u get 113% firebomb damage ? Isn't a 20% max u can get from talents ?
My diegos are as follows, (1)25% missile 20% missile 20 %fire bomb (2)25% missile 16%Firebomb 16%Firebomb (3) 25%missile 16% firebomb 20% firebomb (4) 25%missile 20% firebomb 16%firebomb. Made a mistake its more than 113% was a quick count when i did the first post, currently with the % boost my firebomb is at 19 103 damage

Last edited:

PaquitoCoca

to make the game more balance, outpost should be 12 lvl higher than you.
If you are lvl 30 below, your opponents will be better if their lvl is 35+
and you are lvl 40 and above, your opponents should be lvl 30 below with 300% bonus on looted resources LOOOOOOOOOOL

fahdi1985

when a level 53 player attacks a level 43 player and just uses firebombs not even deploy his troops, so you call this a balance and fair matchmaking? how come you can take revenge on a 10 level higher player than you.
i mean what actually caused you to make this update? everything was going smooth and fine. but than someone of your staff thought " naaah the players are enjoying themselves lets make an new update and ruin everything for them.
this update of yours is costing me my ranking in tournament. i jumped 2 places because i can't revenge on higher levels than me.
please fix this issue. it doesnot matter about the ratings. we should just have same level players thats it. i mean how stubborn you can be really?

Jamal

Banned
I dont understand in ur mind guys that make change like this. I am lvl 37 with rating 899. All i see on my map is base lvl 43 to 45. Is it fair?? I dont think so. So please just back the game like it was. If we got tbe higher rating than other players on same level. Thats because we are active players. So please back the game like it was.. thanks

Julio

In the past 16 hours, i have had four player opponents appear on my map (and some weak outposts). I am about to become unaddicted to this game.

Before i could pretty regularly have opponents fill my map. I could get resources and upgrade things. Now I'm just thinking of not playing for a while. Maybe check in once a day...

Maybe find a different game to play...

Ftx needs to fix this asap or they will lose a lot of players...

Julio

Im with you on the new matchups, outposts are too low, and not enough players on the map. But I dropped a ton of money to get my duegos, scorpions & quicas with fb & missle talents. Took me over 6 months to build em up where I can drop a few compounds without troops. And every once in a while, a player does the same with my base, and its all good. Cause I understand they mustve spent alot to get there too. But it doesnt happen most times, you make it sound like every player has maxed fb & missles, & thats just not the case. FTX needs to stop tweaking what people have already paid hundreds or thousands for. Just fix the matchups, bring back our war boats, fill my map back up, and stop messing with my money.
I appreciate that players have spent time and money on their specialty sicarios. I have as well. This probably isn't the thread to have this discussion since this is about the update. I'm only saying that the Scorpions and Diegos are a huge part of why the game was out of balance. I like my Sicarios; you just can't defend against them at the same or slightly higher level.

All in all, this update sucks...

Julio

Trying to participate in the Coctel challenge. I'm on the fourth challenge which is to defeat 8 players. At the time, i had no players on my map. 16 hours later, i only have four players on my map, one of which is 8 levels higher than me... WTF?

Ins

Just return everything as it was! this new matchmaking - your failure! you messed up the game.

Maniakbn96

Before the changes, the game was to easy!
Now there is a challenge.
A lvl 48 gets enemy's from 40-53.
That's the fun in game to beat higher lvl!
If you are realy not able to find a way to beat a 53. just wait 24 hours and you can search new opponent!

And if your "medal ranking" is normal, and not Boosted with ****** autoclicker or bug-using.

Then enemy's are not to hard!

Maybe there are not eneugh enemy's.
FYI I had no enemy on map for 3 month last year!
So stop crying

And if you use autoclicker or bug to rush your medal! I only say two words.

**** you!

Last edited:

David

All those defense sicario boosts you gave us are now useless.

You guys tried to fix what wasnt broken. I dont even want to look at my map anymore, its rediculous.

I spent a lot of money so I could be at the top of my level, and clear my map when needed with minimal casualties. And rise in the tournaments. I didnt drop money so that I can take out bases 7 levels up.

When you guys downgraded my fuegos, i sucked it up. When u downgraded my scorpions, i sucked it up. When u took away our cartel shipments, and coupled it with this last update, all I can do is smh & be done with this game.

If you guys dont change it back, Im saying my goodbyes to my cartel & uninstalling.
I just left my cartel 'Ausie Cartel Kings' 2nd in Aus and deleted my game and profile. Won't be using any further ftx games. Voochoo.

ogkush

Before the changes, the game was to easy!
Now there is a challenge.
A lvl 48 gets enemy's from 40-53.
That's the fun in game to beat higher lvl!
If you are realy not able to find a way to beat a 53. just wait 24 hours and you can search new opponent!

And of your "medal ranking" is normal, and not Boosted with ****** autoclicker or bug-using.

Then enemy's are not to hard!

Maybe there are not eneugh enemy's.
FYI I had no enemy on map for 3 month last year!
So stop crying

And if you use autoclicker or bug to rush your medal! I only say two words.

**** you!
lol u 61 lvl u cant got higher player than u
im 43 and i got 36-50 lvl ppl nonsense

Maniakbn96

lol u 61 lvl u cant got higher player than u
im 43 and i got 36-50 lvl ppl nonsense
My girlfriend is lvl48 and with that account I see it ;-)

But I also will send a screenshot of an attack in cartel wars...
Why is he able to beat a guy 6 lvl higher?

Attachments

no one

This update is a misunderstanding! Beeing on level 42 my opponents on the map are on levels 46-49, not mention the on's who attack beyond the map and whom i can't take revenge! The gold prices, the quantity of ressources and the upgrading of the base are unreal. After one attack you can loose 200-300000 of wood, stone, iron. It seems you make everything possible that the players use their credit cards. I got 152 uncovered regions and defeated everybody. After 8 hours and a refresh of the map i have only 5 opponents so how can i collect the raw material?!!.
Seeing the previous posts i see that i'm not the only one disappointed player. And how many are there this one who didn't say anything on the forum?! It's time you clean up the mess, otherwise we will simply stop to play.

Seyfert

Matchmaking improvement ... worst improvement ever!! Should stick to old improvement..

question ...
Can you give specific time when opponent spawn? Because sometime lack of opponent .. slow respawn

Maniakbn96

Maybe you can write your lvl and your medalranking in your posts also?
Then some guys, surly not all, will see what's wrong ;-)

ogkush

Maybe that base looks like ****? Im ( 43 ) one time im beat 48 but his base looks like 40lvl, sicarios without op talents.
How about skiping, its ******* 24h and u can skip 48 for 50, skip like in black market is better option imo.
I have totally stagnation right now, 4-5 people higher than me on map i cant do anything or i got weak easy base / outpost with ****** rewards. need my money back.