Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

[Poll] Matchmaking Changes Feedback

How have the new matchmaking changes to player bases affected you?

• Improved selection of opponents

Votes: 7 5.4%
  • Opponents too low level

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Opponents too high level

Votes: 97 74.6%
  • Not enough opponents

Votes: 24 18.5%
  • No noticeable change

Votes: 2 1.5%

• Total voters

donvito

Banned
I don't think i said i was in favor of the update, i said i like challenges and i like hitting higher lvl players. But after the update all i get are lvl 47s 48s. Boring.
Create new account and start playing again if you like challenges... and stop your BS comments in each and every posts.

What is your level BTW? what is your game name and cartel name?

PS: remove tony montana's DP from your profile, you don't deserve it.

Cuban Cartel

Create new account and start playing again if you like challenges... and stop your BS comments in each and every posts.

If you have a problem with my comments then leave the forum. You don't dictate what i do or say.

What level are you ??? So when i find you i can make sure to clear every building in your base.

donvito

Banned
If you have a problem with my comments then leave the forum. You don't dictate what i do or say.

What level are you ??? So when i find you i can make sure to clear every building in your base.
I am level 39 do you really want to attack 39 base?

Why didn't you tell your level and cartel name? Are you afraid of something?

Hbanx

Totally agree with you
Give ideas to improve the game
Do not give importance to fools bro

Centipede

I don't think i said i was in favor of the update, i said i like challenges and i like hitting higher lvl players. But after the update all i get are lvl 47s 48s. Boring.

Man up and figure out how to beat real players fool. If you want easy game go play something else and stop crying about it.
Bro, uve given good advice on this thread, but ur lvl 51, in los goodfellas, ur at the top of global, u dont speak for most of us..

We get it, u dont attack much, ur sitting pretty at lvl 51 not upgrading too fast, so ur getting low level players on ur map. Nobody gives a **** dude. The rest of us appreciate the grind, and worked hard to get where were at.

Cuban Cartel

I am level 39 do you really want to attack 39 base?

Why didn't you tell your level and cartel name? Are you afraid of something?[/QUOTE
So as per poll 90+% votes are wrong and you are right? that's what you mean?
I never said i was in favor or against the poll. I simply posted my personal opinion. If you dont like it then too bad for you.

donvito

Banned
Bro, uve given good advice on this thread, but ur lvl 51, in los goodfellas, ur at the top of global, u dont speak for most of us..

We get it, u dont attack much, ur sitting pretty at lvl 51 not upgrading too fast, so ur getting low level players on ur map. Nobody gives a **** dude. The rest of us appreciate the grind, and worked hard to get where were at.
I see his is from LGF cartel, do you know his game name?

Cuban Cartel

I just dont understand why everyone is upset because i gave my opinion. I never said leave it the way it is or nothing like that. Im all good for fixing this mess, it was way better before the update i agree. All i did was say i like a challenge and everyone goes nuts..lol

DaHteAligieri

You just returned the old mechanic of the matchmaking, it's awful. I can get a bit higher(never lower) level players , like max +3 ... but +5-7 .... insane ? Please refiz it and do it properly, not just like on boom beach n other sh*t.

donvito

Banned
I just dont understand why everyone is upset because i gave my opinion. I never said leave it the way it is or nothing like that. Im all good for fixing this mess, it was way better before the update i agree. All i did was say i like a challenge and everyone goes nuts..lol
It is because you are taking this in based on your level 51. But it is hard for low level players to deal with these all recent changes.

Cuban Cartel

Well i don't know everyone's level here in forum guys. Don't get mad at me, i dont work for FTX or anything like that. Im the first one that has a lot of complaints about FTX support and developers team. They are horrible.

donvito

Banned
Well i don't know everyone's level here in forum guys. Don't get mad at me, i dont work for FTX or anything like that. Im the first one that has a lot of complaints about FTX support and developers team. They are horrible.
It's fine, if you don't know level of all players but low level players are having issues and i think you should support us.

If you still think we low level players are wrong then please remove that tony montana's DP from your profile. It is not looking good at all LoL.

Linblin

Because I am good compared To other levels. I get opponents 6 lvls higher? I get punished because we use gold and play more? And all players raiding me are 3-5 lvl higher? Whats the fun in this?

You are punishing your more playing And paying players! If this Goes on , Many playing And paying customers Will quit including me And my friends. The old system was fine!

Cuban Cartel

It's fine, if you don't know level of all players but low level players are having issues and i think you should support us.

If you still think we low level players are wrong then please remove that tony montana's DP from your profile. It is not looking good at all LoL.
Admit it bro, you like it..lol
I fully support everyone. Its not us against us. Its us against FTX