Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Protecting Fair and Equal Play - Discussion Thread

Chapo

Cartel still survived but without capos or rh cannot even start wars. Poloman is done, cause only players that didn’t get banned were only falcons. If they had an rh still there then they can probably continue playing there

Maniakbn96

Yea that's all it was if u had got anything from the free gold wall one time all u had to do is uninstall and reinstall and it gave it agian it did it 3 time to me befor I realized hey I'm getting free gold
This stupid old iPhones with only 8 gb storage........

Bogan

Cartel still survived but without capos or rh cannot even start wars. Poloman is done, cause only players that didn’t get banned were only falcons. If they had an rh still there then they can probably continue playing there
Ok so those Cartel won't have someone who replaces the Capo or right hands and should eventually just fade away?

MrBakoBullyz

Should've made a new account and made that account the Capo...but probably didn't think ftx was gonna ban anyone. I didn't think they was gonna ban anyone.

Daniel89

They didn't totally ban anyone you can still play the game they just erased your game I'd so no one can play it some way some how somebody is going g to get those accounts unfreezed

Daniel89

I would like to know what they are talking about putting g all the gold u actually spent on the game on your new lvl 1 account

Daniel89

No bro u start at lvl one with nothing but I seen a message from someone chase@ftx saying they will give u all the gold u purchased legit on game and put it on new game for u hahahahaha

Daniel89

They still want our money..... Knowing the people who did the gold glitch spent big previously

Randylayhe

I agree with ftx on punishing us I used the gold bug found out bye total accadent but I was level 62 when I found it I was level 63 when they fixed it how does that give them the right to take my entire account

I2el3ell

I agree with ftx on punishing us I used the gold bug found out bye total accadent but I was level 62 when I found it I was level 63 when they fixed it how does that give them the right to take my entire account
You choosed to take advantage. Its like stealing in a Store, while buying legit. Its all fine if nobody finds out, but if they do they'll wont let you in anymore.
After all we know that ftx want our money, thats why Never anything necessary is fixed but nvm thats an other topic.!

Edit: you indirectly made them loosing money by not purchasing it with their awesome "packages"

Chopper

Nomads aswell their all cartels that have been mentioned arnt they
they might show up but most are BANNED, we got war with turf hoggs in 6hrs time and I thought it was going to be another loss but not now

Krystek2000

what you gonna do with people who spend a lot money for gold ,if they will start from 1st lvl you need to give them back...
all this circus is FTX fault ,they do mistake ,not people ...

Krystek2000

set back to lvl 1 and give all gold is most stupid idea ever... i think if you ban someone then he is banned and lost all... or you roll back accounts to that day, they brought the wall in game and take away all the gold they had on this day as punishment... but now the black market for cheap gold is open :D
i dont think so mate,is not stupid.is not players mistake but FTX ,if they banned players for gold ,so players should do it with FTX,many times i spend some money for attacks.how many times you tried attack any target and you had some bug ,you lost your chance.they cant mixed real money with virtual money.they do mistake so now they should rollback everyone.

Maniakbn96

i dont think so mate,is not stupid.is not players mistake but FTX ,if they banned players for gold ,so players should do it with FTX,many times i spend some money for attacks.how many times you tried attack any target and you had some bug ,you lost your chance.they cant mixed real money with virtual money.they do mistake so now they should rollback everyone.
honestly i had maybe 5 glitches the last year and or maybe ten in baddest case... and if some guys do the flight mode trick during an attack, they should switch flight mode on directly when they start attack, and not then, when nearly all troops are dead and they want to save the revenge medal... i see how often i open my account and have to wait 5 minutes completely because someone did flight mode trick during attack again... but i also know no-one is using flight mode trick, all have bad connection... maybe i have much luck with connection, but when i do my attacks with a proper connection there are nearly zero glitches... excepted that time, some month ago some guys had this bug you always got error 1004 after attack... but in these cases i also did not loose troops.
right is, yes they do the mistake, but some guys simply went to far, like always... they told last time if there if such a fail in game , you are still not allowed to use it...
but of course near everyone would use it...
but then i have to carry the consequences if i use it...
and i think no one is talking about deleting game 2 times because it suck and maybe delete another time because you changed device.. we speak about other ones who went to far :D
how ever we will see what happens, and how ever they decide, some will love it and some will hate it

Gytis

You dont go into a supermarket and steal just because they forgot to put security on the door and then wonder why you're getting arrested. Wake up fork head and read the terms and conditions that you should have read before playing.
3.2.10. you shall not use cheats, exploits, automation software, bots, hacks, mods or any unauthorized third-party software designed to modify or interfere with the Services, any game experience related thereto or without our express written consent, modify or cause to be modified any files that are a part of the Service or any FTX Games Ltd game.

If you are walking in the park, and suddenly found 10$, and you took it. So that means that you are stealing from that person who has missed 10$?