Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Special Announcement from FTX to our player community (not a real announcement)

Master B

BTW, when you have missing contracts for unique sicarios that were only offered during special events (like Romper), is there a way to actually get the missing contracts or will they just sit here incomplete until the end of time?
No chance of getting them...

Sp4rky1426

THIS IS NOT A REAL ANNOUNCEMENT... JUST WHAT I WOULD LIKE TO SEE FROM FTX...

To our player community, thank you for your continued support and patience as we continue to develop NCW to provide you the best gaming experience.

We have made a number of substantial game improvements to include better matchmaking among players and cartel war opponents, defensive sicario boosts, and special events.

We have been monitoring player feedback to these and other changes and proposed ideas to improve the game even more. As a result, we are excited to share our top goals for further game development.

1. Daily rewards. This has been warmly received by our player community. We are adding additional rewards after day 28. The additional rewards will be received on a weekly basis.
2. Special Events. This has been another warmly received addition to our game. Look forward to more events like this. We are looking at ways to more fairly group players together on the leaderboards and the matchmaking will be similar to the criteria that we use in PvP matchmaking today.
3. Workshop. We want higher level sicarios to be difficult to obtain for the game experience. That being said, we recognize that crafting times for the higher level sicarios are unduly long. We are exploring solutions such as an additional workshop slot (similar to purchasing anther builder) or reducing some of the items needed for the higher level sicarios. Stay tuned.
4. Raids. Players will now be able to continue to play while their base is being attacked. You will no longer receive a message that your base is under attack. This will solve the problems of failed war attacks during periods of vulnerability when you make a successful attack that is not credited because your base was raided during your war attack.
5. Capos will have the ability to override player settings in the participate in war option.
6. Port. We recognize that the port was an important part of player's ability to save resources for needed upgrades. We are bringing the port back and war rewards will now go to the port and will not be subject to raids until they are collected. Uncollected rewards will be replaced by new war rewards if they are not claimed by the time the new rewards are awarded.
7. Game Balance. We want the game to allow players to develop meaningful attack and defense strategies. We are looking at ways to create more balance and are developing some new strategies for defense. We are aware of no deploy attacks and will be addressing this without "nerfing" a sicario. Stay tuned.
8. Weekly tournament. We are looking at our weekly league system and are committed to ensuring a fairer matching system that rewards player advancement. Stay tuned.
9. Bunker. We are making some adjustments to the bunker capacity. This, combined with the port changes, will make gathering necessary resources for major upgrades more attainable.
10. Black Market. We have received player feedback on the changes made to the black market. We will be either change back to the old black market system or reducing the refresh cost of the current black market. Additionally, we are removing all offers for the nuts/ bolts, electronics, and armor plates.
11. Communication. The in game chat for cartel members will be made more robust and allow for more messages to be saved. Additionally, we will be creating an ability to pm other players.
12. Flamethrowers. Expect flamethrowers to have their damage increased.
13. Achievements. We will be adding additional achievements to allow higher level players more opportunities to earn rewards.
14. Special sicarios. Our limited time sicario events are truly special and unique. We will continue to offer these events. We are excited to announce that we will be holding a special Missed Sicario event. This will be an opportunity for players to earn their choice of special, limited offer sicarios. Players will be limited to only one of any specific sicario. Stay tuned.
15. Special chests. We are reviewing the rewards for winning a special event and advancing to the top tournament leagues and will be making positive changes to the sicarios you should expect to receive in these chests commensurate with the time and energy you've given to earn them.

Finally, we are pleased to announce that our support team is being enhanced significantly and you should expect quicker and more satisfying answers to your support issues.

Thank you again for your support and we look forward to growing with you.

Sincerely,

FTX
Best thing I've seen on here by far.... Well done @Julio
I've taken a screen shot and will tick things off as they're taken on board by FTX... I'm leaving said list to my son if I die of old age so least everyone knows the list will live on after we're all gone....

Last edited:

Master B

In this case I think it would be better to make them disappear rather than having them clutter up the list of awaiting sicarios.
It would be good if they appear on black market every now or then.. After all it's a black market

Last edited:

Sp4rky1426

In this case I think it would be better to make them disappear rather than having them clutter up the list of awaiting sicarios.
I agree Vinny! If there is definitely NO chance of these being made available though future events or the black market then better they are removed.. It does clutter up the list and it's also a reminder of "This is what you could have won"

Julio

Over one month since the original post. I thought I would review the progress on the Special Announcement. Each area has been given a grade based on priorities, reasonableness of the goal, and the progress FTX has made.

To our player community, thank you for your continued support and patience as we continue to develop NCW to provide you the best gaming experience.

We have made a number of substantial game improvements to include better matchmaking among players and cartel war opponents, defensive sicario boosts, and special events.

We have been monitoring player feedback to these and other changes and proposed ideas to improve the game even more. As a result, we are excited to share our top goals for further game development.

1. Daily rewards. This has been warmly received by our player community. We are adding additional rewards after day 28. The additional rewards will be received on a weekly basis. [AFTER THE ORIGINAL POST, DAILY REWARDS WERE ACTUALLY REDUCED IN VALUE WITH NO CHANGE IN FREQUENCY, GRADE F]
2. Special Events. This has been another warmly received addition to our game. Look forward to more events like this. We are looking at ways to more fairly group players together on the leaderboards and the matchmaking will be similar to the criteria that we use in PvP matchmaking today. [THE TWO EVENTS THAT FOLLOWED THE ORIGINAL POST HAVE HAD DRASTIC REDUCTIONS IN REWARDS WITH RIDICULOUS LEADERBOARD MATCHMAKING, GRADE D (ONLY BECAUSE THERE WERE EVENTS) ]
3. Workshop. We want higher level sicarios to be difficult to obtain for the game experience. That being said, we recognize that crafting times for the higher level sicarios are unduly long. We are exploring solutions such as an additional workshop slot (similar to purchasing anther builder) or reducing some of the items needed for the higher level sicarios. Stay tuned. [NO CHANGE TO WORKSHOP TIMES, GRADE C]
4. Raids. Players will now be able to continue to play while their base is being attacked. You will no longer receive a message that your base is under attack. This will solve the problems of failed war attacks during periods of vulnerability when you make a successful attack that is not credited because your base was raided during your war attack. [NO CHANGE, STILL GET KICKED OUT DURING WAR WITH FAILED ATTACKS IF YOU ARE RAIDED, GRADE C]
5. Capos will have the ability to override player settings in the participate in war option. [NO CHANGE, FRUSTRATING, GRADE C]
6. Port. We recognize that the port was an important part of player's ability to save resources for needed upgrades. We are bringing the port back and war rewards will now go to the port and will not be subject to raids until they are collected. Uncollected rewards will be replaced by new war rewards if they are not claimed by the time the new rewards are awarded. [NO CHANGE, REWARDS ARE LOST DUE TO STORAGE BEING FULL, GRADE D-]
7. Game Balance. We want the game to allow players to develop meaningful attack and defense strategies. We are looking at ways to create more balance and are developing some new strategies for defense. We are aware of no deploy attacks and will be addressing this without "nerfing" a sicario. Stay tuned. [REAPERS WERE INTRODUCED THAT HELPED WITH GAME IMBALANCE BUT DID LITTLE TO ADDRESS NO DEPLOY AND LOW DEPLOY ATTACKS, GRADE B-]
8. Weekly tournament. We are looking at our weekly league system and are committed to ensuring a fairer matching system that rewards player advancement. Stay tuned. [BLATANTLY RIGGED SYSTEM THAT DOES NOT ACTUALLY WORK AS POSTED BY FTX, NO CHANGE, GRADE C-]
9. Bunker. We are making some adjustments to the bunker capacity. This, combined with the port changes, will make gathering necessary resources for major upgrades more attainable. [NO CHANGE, GRADE C-]
10. Black Market. We have received player feedback on the changes made to the black market. We will be either change back to the old black market system or reducing the refresh cost of the current black market. Additionally, we are removing all offers for the nuts/ bolts, electronics, and armor plates. [NO CHANGE, STILL THE SAME JUNK WITH RIDICULOUS REFRESH COST, GRADE C-]
11. Communication. The in game chat for cartel members will be made more robust and allow for more messages to be saved. Additionally, we will be creating an ability to pm other players. [NO CHANGE, GRADE C]
12. Flamethrowers. Expect flamethrowers to have their damage increased. [NO CHANGE, GRADE C]
13. Achievements. We will be adding additional achievements to allow higher level players more opportunities to earn rewards. [THE LOCATION ACHIEVEMENTS THAT WERE ADDED DID NOT ADDRESS THIS GOAL, GRADE C]
14. Special sicarios. Our limited time sicario events are truly special and unique. We will continue to offer these events. We are excited to announce that we will be holding a special Missed Sicario event. This will be an opportunity for players to earn their choice of special, limited offer sicarios. Players will be limited to only one of any specific sicario. Stay tuned. [NO CHANGE, GRADE C]
15. Special chests. We are reviewing the rewards for winning a special event and advancing to the top tournament leagues and will be making positive changes to the sicarios you should expect to receive in these chests commensurate with the time and energy you've given to earn them. [WINNING A CHAMPION CHEST CONTINUES TO BE NOTHING DIFFERENT THAN WINNING A STANDARD GOLD CHEST WITH A PATHETIC 2 STAR LOBO BEING A REASONABLE EXPECTATION, GRADE C-]

Finally, we are pleased to announce that our support team is being enhanced significantly and you should expect quicker and more satisfying answers to your support issues. [TECH SUPPORT HAS CONTINUED TO BE VIRTUALLY NONEXISTENT AND SLOW & UNHELPFUL EVEN WHEN THEY DO RESPOND, GRADE F]

Sincerely,

FTX

The overall grade is a "D". There is much work that needs to be done to get this to a more acceptable grade. I will update this progress at the end of the next grading period.

Last edited:

Del

Btw you missed the no deploy point. Some 5 minutes ago a player destroyed my finca with 5 missile attacks. Is this even possible? My finca has 168000 health. I am in total disbelief
Nobody complains about that though :eek::eek::eek::D:D:D:D

Sp4rky1426

Over one month since the original post. I thought I would review the progress on the Special Announcement. Each area has been given a grade based on priorities, reasonableness of the goal, and the progress FTX has made.

1. Daily rewards. This has been warmly received by our player community. We are adding additional rewards after day 28. The additional rewards will be received on a weekly basis. [AFTER THE ORIGINAL POST, DAILY REWARDS WERE ACTUALLY REDUCED IN VALUE WITH NO CHANGE IN FREQUENCY, GRADE F]
2. Special Events. This has been another warmly received addition to our game. Look forward to more events like this. We are looking at ways to more fairly group players together on the leaderboards and the matchmaking will be similar to the criteria that we use in PvP matchmaking today. [THE TWO EVENTS THAT FOLLOWED THE ORIGINAL POST HAVE HAD DRASTIC REDUCTIONS IN REWARDS WITH RIDICULOUS LEADERBOARD MATCHMAKING, GRADE D (ONLY BECAUSE THERE WERE EVENTS) ]
3. Workshop. We want higher level sicarios to be difficult to obtain for the game experience. That being said, we recognize that crafting times for the higher level sicarios are unduly long. We are exploring solutions such as an additional workshop slot (similar to purchasing anther builder) or reducing some of the items needed for the higher level sicarios. Stay tuned. [NO CHANGE TO WORKSHOP TIMES, GRADE C]
4. Raids. Players will now be able to continue to play while their base is being attacked. You will no longer receive a message that your base is under attack. This will solve the problems of failed war attacks during periods of vulnerability when you make a successful attack that is not credited because your base was raided during your war attack. [NO CHANGE, STILL GET KICKED OUT DURING WAR WITH FAILED ATTACKS IF YOU ARE RAIDED, GRADE C]
5. Capos will have the ability to override player settings in the participate in war option. [NO CHANGE, FRUSTRATING, GRADE C]
6. Port. We recognize that the port was an important part of player's ability to save resources for needed upgrades. We are bringing the port back and war rewards will now go to the port and will not be subject to raids until they are collected. Uncollected rewards will be replaced by new war rewards if they are not claimed by the time the new rewards are awarded. [NO CHANGE, REWARDS ARE LOST DUE TO STORAGE BEING FULL, GRADE D-]
7. Game Balance. We want the game to allow players to develop meaningful attack and defense strategies. We are looking at ways to create more balance and are developing some new strategies for defense. We are aware of no deploy attacks and will be addressing this without "nerfing" a sicario. Stay tuned. [REAPERS WERE INTRODUCED THAT HELPED WITH GAME IMBALANCE BUT DID LITTLE TO ADDRESS NO DEPLOY AND LOW DEPLOY ATTACKS, GRADE B-]
8. Weekly tournament. We are looking at our weekly league system and are committed to ensuring a fairer matching system that rewards player advancement. Stay tuned. [BLATANTLY RIGGED SYSTEM THAT DOES NOT ACTUALLY WORK AS POSTED BY FTX, NO CHANGE, GRADE C-]
9. Bunker. We are making some adjustments to the bunker capacity. This, combined with the port changes, will make gathering necessary resources for major upgrades more attainable. [NO CHANGE, GRADE C-]
10. Black Market. We have received player feedback on the changes made to the black market. We will be either change back to the old black market system or reducing the refresh cost of the current black market. Additionally, we are removing all offers for the nuts/ bolts, electronics, and armor plates. [NO CHANGE, STILL THE SAME JUNK WITH RIDICULOUS REFRESH COST, GRADE C-]
11. Communication. The in game chat for cartel members will be made more robust and allow for more messages to be saved. Additionally, we will be creating an ability to pm other players. [NO CHANGE, GRADE C]
12. Flamethrowers. Expect flamethrowers to have their damage increased. [NO CHANGE, GRADE C]
13. Achievements. We will be adding additional achievements to allow higher level players more opportunities to earn rewards. [THE LOCATION ACHIEVEMENTS THAT WERE ADDED DID NOT ADDRESS THIS GOAL, GRADE C]
14. Special sicarios. Our limited time sicario events are truly special and unique. We will continue to offer these events. We are excited to announce that we will be holding a special Missed Sicario event. This will be an opportunity for players to earn their choice of special, limited offer sicarios. Players will be limited to only one of any specific sicario. Stay tuned. [NO CHANGE, GRADE C]
15. Special chests. We are reviewing the rewards for winning a special event and advancing to the top tournament leagues and will be making positive changes to the sicarios you should expect to receive in these chests commensurate with the time and energy you've given to earn them. [WINNING A CHAMPION CHEST CONTINUES TO BE NOTHING DIFFERENT THAN WINNING A STANDARD GOLD CHEST WITH A PATHETIC 2 STAR LOBO BEING A REASONABLE EXPECTATION, GRADE C-]

Finally, we are pleased to announce that our support team is being enhanced significantly and you should expect quicker and more satisfying answers to your support issues. [TECH SUPPORT HAS CONTINUED TO BE VIRTUALLY NONEXISTENT AND SLOW & UNHELPFUL EVEN WHEN THEY DO RESPOND, GRADE F]

Sincerely,

FTX

The overall grade is a "D". There is much work that needs to be done to get this to a more acceptable grade. I will update this progress at the end of the next grading period.
This popped up on my emails today! Been a while since I logged on here and a little longer since I quit the game!! I thought your original post really good @Julio and remember reading it afew times and thinking FTX and @Chase - FTX Games couldn't and wouldn't go far wrong if they covered just afew of your points! Sadly I'm not surprised to hear that they haven't really covered a single one! I've said it before and I'll say it again... I'm glad I complained to iTunes about FTX, I'm glad they agreed with me about the lack of support I received from FTX and I'm glad they refunded me every single penny I paid out on this game before I deleted it!!!
Could've and should've been a massive game, had the powers that be listened to the players? Now I know I'll get afew comments from FTX employees pretending to be "real players" just commenting on the official site!! But I know the exodus away is real and substantial, so comment away... Me and all my friends I brought over from CoC and Rival Kingdoms are elsewhere... With our money and wallets intact :)

Juan Crashy

Wishful thinking that was. I guess the devs chucked it in the bin when chase handed it them....

Devs response "Hrmm yer good ideas but how can we milk the game a little more and really screw it up"