Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

The update that will make me stop the games

Hbanx

I had started the game a long time ago, more than 8 months, I had stoped for 3 months becauses of the players who was too high compared to my level, a friend said to me that it was fixed so i Resumed the game,
and today you take out the update that had made me leave the games.
I am level 43 and on my map I see level 46 and 47, I can not defeat them. that if I manage to defeat one I lose all my troops, and of that it is not profitable at the level of the cash.
I spent some monay to improve my attack and my deffence, and I see that its served to nothing, you push us to spend except that this time I will not spend but rather completely uninstall the game.
cordially.

Last edited:

Hbanx

It was working fine before this update, now i have lvl 48 on my map with 50K life on roquette lancher, HOW **** CAN I BEAT HIM im anly level 43,

I waked up this morning and surprise the map is filled with 46 and and even 48.
Some guys of my cartel likes this update because they are level 47 and have levels 45 and 43 on their map.

I will not wait 48 hour to change oppenent, i have a bette solution, im waiti'g one week, if this is not fixed,
Im unistalling this game

Android

If it's now based also on your history of performances, it means that those who are good players or invested a lot in the game will get tougher enemies, and those who are weak will get easier opponents? It doesn't sound right to me.

And now everyone will also get attacked by higher level enemies, so all the upgrades in my defense made recently will be in vain, money well spent, right?! It was great the way it was, because you could have a relevant feedback on how strong your base is, if you were attacked by the same levels, now it's pointless if your base is going to be defended against lower level, or raided by a higher one.

Exaile_SRB

Totally not fair to get more than 2 lvls higher player ona map ....But i am annoyed more about it loaded me 3 players for 16 hours...before the update for just one night i was getting more than 7-8 players but now....game started to sucks a big time...

Hbanx

Totally not fair to get more than 2 lvls higher player ona map ....But i am annoyed more about it loaded me 3 players for 16 hours...before the update for just one night i was getting more than 7-8 players but now....game started to sucks a big time...
Im also not fair , but guiving me an ennemi 5 levels more than my level is not fair,

I totally agree with you that we do not have enough enemies on our map, I sent a mail to ftx to try to fix his, but as usual ... no answer

Exaile_SRB

Im also not fair , but guiving me an ennemi 5 levels more than my level is not fair,

I totally agree with you that we do not have enough enemies on our map, I sent a mail to ftx to try to fix his, but as usual ... no answer
Yeah, 2 lvls higher player should not be a problem , but 5 lvla are just insane....thy didnt heard about testing before patch...

Chase - FTX Games

Administrator

This change was supposed to aid in adding more opponents to player maps. We are seeing some negative feedback about this change, so it likely needs some tweaking. We are looking into the matchmaking changes now. Please be sure to vote in the Poll we just posted in the General Forum to give your feedback!

Julio

You don't need a poll. This was a seriously flawed update. The outpost levels are too low, the variance in opponents is ridiculous, and the repopulating of opponents on the map too slow.

The update should have been to make base defenses stronger and/or reduce bomb/missile damage or increase their energy cost.

Android

The poll is useless if you don't give the right options to choose from. Please add "I want only the same level enemies, because it's the only way to ensure fair gameplay".

Geoff*28

Yep new update sucks and is unfair maybe you should offer us paying players a refund of our money so we don't feel the need to just keep playing something you guys keep making worse

Jamal

Banned
This change was supposed to aid in adding more opponents to player maps. We are seeing some negative feedback about this change, so it likely needs some tweaking. We are looking into the matchmaking changes now. Please be sure to vote in the Poll we just posted in the General Forum to give your feedback!
Just back the game like it was. Thanks

Antony Montana

this update is crazy sorry! on my map are player whit 7 level higher than me..
If that remains so I will stop playing! That is no fun