Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

This is WHACK!!!!

Who's more WHACK??

• The players doing it

Votes: 1 5.9%
  • The devs for ignoring it

Votes: 16 94.1%

• Total voters

BigDock

Banned
If you use Diego's to hit somebody's house that's not in a war cool all good!!! But in a war fight straight up!!!

BigDock

Banned
And if you don't like people complaining on the forum then don't get on!! That's what it's here for!! Simple as that!!

Cruzzer

Also you don't need to read any of my threads if it really bothers you so much lmfao :D
Thanks for the suggestion. Since 14 of the 17 threads you've started have all been about the same thing (seriously, I took a quick look through your profile and it surprised me too), it's safe to say that I don't really need to keep reading anything that you post. I can remove all of your threads from my view by just ignoring your user account.

If anyone else is interested, I just found a way to ignore users in this forum. You click on their name, and there is a link that says "Ignore". Click that and you never have to see their stuff again. We can all start ignoring the complainers and just read the stuff that matters. :D

BigDock

Banned
Ok tell me what post on here is not about complaining? I don't see a post nowhere on here saying Great Job Ftx Keep Up The Good Work!!! Lol c'mon now

Cruzzer

Ok tell me what post on here is not about complaining? I don't see a post nowhere on here saying Great Job Ftx Keep Up The Good Work!!! Lol c'mon now
While there are few posts that are telling them to keep up the good work, there are many posts with constructive criticism that have not been reposted and reposted several times over and over again by the same people. As I look through the list of topics, almost all of the posts on the first page are legit questions or some sort of new topic that hasn't been started by the same player 14 times.

BTW, are you still planning on coming over? We were expecting you to join us after that war? What happened to that? Too bad, I guess. I was looking forward to having you join us. You're still welcome any time though. We're a pretty open and accepting group.

D-Block

Banned
BTW, are you still planning on coming over? We were expecting you to join us after that war? What happened to that? Too bad, I guess. I was looking forward to having you join us. You're still welcome any time though. We're a pretty open and accepting group.
I'm not sure why anybody on my crew would want to roll with a bunch of frauds...
Isn't it kind of humourous that even after all 14 threads the issue is even more of a problem today.....hmmmmm :confused:

Marv

Banned
If you use Diego's to hit somebody's house that's not in a war cool all good!!! But in a war fight straight up!!!
I only no deploy at wars.
Because thats the only thing how you can make a cash profit in the wars

Dont blame the players for finding a way to make a cash profit.
Blame the makers for not giving profit

gustavo fring

I only no deploy at wars.
Because thats the only thing how you can make a cash profit in the wars

Dont blame the players for finding a way to make a cash profit.
Blame the makers for not giving profit
Do you really care about saving cash when you spend hundreds if not thousands getting your perfect talents? lol I bet it makes you feel big and strong paying to win

Marv

Banned
Do you really care about saving cash when you spend hundreds if not thousands getting your perfect talents? lol I bet it makes you feel big and strong paying to win
If you want to continue playing than at a certain level you have to pay.
And i only payd €60 the same price to pay for a ps4 game.

It doesnt make me feel big and strong

In makes me feel happy that i can still play the game ;)

And dont got perfect talents yet
Best diego i got had 58%missele damage
2 others 50% an laquica 16%.
But if you are so stuppid to put alot of your buildings against your finca dont cry iff they missile your finca . Cry about that your defense is bad

Last edited: