Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

This Vote Needs You......Let's keep the Volume Up Peeps

What is the actual point of the FORUM PLATFORM

• Its a great platform for brainstorming new ideas and I think FTX are great

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Woger Wabbit

Ok then lets go for another slap.............

This Forum for me has been 100% useless. I have never seen any suggestion from any regular player/CUSTOMER (yes @Chase we are customers) gain any traction whatsoever.

That being said I wonder why they even bother to have this so called forum in place.

In order to further explain to these people at FTX (who really do not seem that bright at all) Please vote below and leave any comments regarding how useful/pointless you find this platform.

I feel they only keep it up so customers (yes chase I said it again) can vent their fury and give some form of hope that something will eventually be done.

Chase - FTX Games

Administrator
Hello there @Woger Wabbit. We listen to everyone's feedback here, but we cannot act perfectly on every piece of feedback. We have made lots of changes based on player feedback, although I understand there are a number of items the community would like to see that need work - like improvement on the counter strats to no-deploy (which we are working on), improvements and clarity on the League system (no news on this still, but its something we are discussing), and more.

Julio

Participating in this forum expecting reasonable response and game adjustments seems to me to be the definition of insanity. Continuing to the same thing and expecting a different result.

Matt

If u say something that @Chase - FTX Games dont like he either bans u or puts u on limited access I thought the point of a forum was to air ur views good or bad, don't mind taking our money, I,m on limited access for no reason keep asking why and don't get a reply like playing this game but u won't be getting any more money out of me

MrBakoBullyz

Hello there @Woger Wabbit. We listen to everyone's feedback here, but we cannot act perfectly on every piece of feedback. We have made lots of changes based on player feedback, although I understand there are a number of items the community would like to see that need work - like improvement on the counter strats to no-deploy (which we are working on), improvements and clarity on the League system (no news on this still, but its something we are discussing), and more.
Typical Copy and Paste response

Bonzo

Ok then lets go for another slap.............

This Forum for me has been 100% useless. I have never seen any suggestion from any regular player/CUSTOMER (yes @Chase we are customers) gain any traction whatsoever.

That being said I wonder why they even bother to have this so called forum in place.

In order to further explain to these people at FTX (who really do not seem that bright at all) Please vote below and leave any comments regarding how useful/pointless you find this platform.

I feel they only keep it up so customers (yes chase I said it again) can vent their fury and give some form of hope that something will eventually be done.
THIS

Bonzo

Utter, meaningless tosh.