Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Unable to destroy Finca with Torchers.

Croockshanck

I have the same problem, not only finca but at the start of my attack, torchers, sicarios, rhino and the other troops not making damage, can not move.

Ismaelmir

Cual será la solución para este error, cuando uno está limpiando el mapa no afecta tanto pero si afecta de mala manera cuando se está en guerra y la finca no cae, el juego te otorga ataque fallido.

Alguien con algún comentario para compartir ?

BenOG

Administrator
To everyone getting this error, thank you for posting it. I need you to report this issue from within the game, this will send your logs to the support team and allow them to pinpoint where this issue is coming from. From in-game go to settings and click report issue, give a brief description and send it. The sooner support know about issues the sooner they will get fixed.

hof

To everyone getting this error, thank you for posting it. I need you to report this issue from within the game, this will send your logs to the support team and allow them to pinpoint where this issue is coming from. From in-game go to settings and click report issue, give a brief description and send it. The sooner support know about issues the sooner they will get fixed.
Ben...look at the original post date which is January 17th. It is now 11 days later and is still not fixed. You had stated there was going to be a "hot fix" for this...how long do you and FTX see this as reasonable to continue happening to the people that pay your salaries? Luckily for me, I don't use torchers so I have not experienced this issue, however after being almost two weeks and not being able to attack a base(or wondering, am I actually going to be able to complete an attack or just waste money)...no wonder why so money people have quit. I was attacked about all of 15-20 times all of last week...its a ghost town.

RKD71

We need a hot fix NOW! I already lost roundabout 10 millions of cash due to this bug. The problem is that the bug can affect every base and there is no hint for recognising it in advance. Yesterday I had three bases on my map with that error. Bases I destroyed the days before without any problem. Very annoying and expensive!

RKD71

Really, great support FTX! No response here, no serious response to in-game support requests, no fix at all :-(((
What do you think? Why are people playing this game and spending their money for? Because they want to have fun. Actually, I don‘t have fun at all. I had to opt-out for wars due to cash shortage. I face a real disadvantage in league because there are always two or more undestroyable fincas blocking enemy outposts on my map. Give me a reason to play on this game and to pay your salery...

Teallanoelculo

UNA
[QUOTE = "Ben - FTX Games, post: 54435, miembro: 4106"] ¿Y este problema aún persiste a partir de ayer? Volveré a contactar a mi contacto de desarrollo para ver dónde están resolviendo esto. [/ QUOTE]
Todavia persiste el problema ayer me paso

BenOG

Administrator
This bug is known. It is being worked on as a top priority. A fix will be out with the coming update. This bug was found to be more than a quick hotfix. Thank you for posting your experiences here.

zecke2

This bug is known. It is being worked on as a top priority. A fix will be out with the coming update. This bug was found to be more than a quick hotfix. Thank you for posting your experiences here.
I hope ftx will not only fix this bug!! The most impo is the balance, resources and gameplay. Or we will have in near future nobody who attack or play the game.
FTX should turn back and admit his mistakes.
But this will never happen because the money is to important for the greedy company

gerard mcdonagh

Error code 11:gs I have this code on my iPhone cannot play the game after spending over £250 what is happening very annoyed

zecke2

@gerard mcdonagh Please contact our support team via email at narcos@ftxgames.com. We'd be happy to assist you.
really now ?
Can FTX do anything at all?
The errors are still there !!
It was not just the finca bug !!
the game also crash on other buildings.
it was already addressed.

come on ...one week break and nothing is good. its time to give the players compensation or reward.
its a shame :(