Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Update

IvanZG

Veteran sicario wtf?

Still there is no war. No bug fix, no cheat fix, no war matchmaking fix....

And when entering the base, the base is building from lvl 1 every time???

Another sicario for pay to play?

And the best is that when you go on veteran sicario there is message that he will be in next update.... what morons are you ftx?

IvanZG

...a bunch of morons.... instead dealing problems..... and becouse this update there was no war for few days....? Idiots

Bonzo

By the time I figure out what I might have to do, I'd blown all my chances and refused to buy more dice. Ridiculous.

IvanZG

Buhawi

This update just advertises the next BIG update?

OH MY! 10star now from 7star :) then you have the option to fuse a lvl60 diego to another llv60 diego? inherit some of the attributes? is the talent will be inherited as well? that would be another no deploy lol.

lobsterboy

OH MY! 10star now from 7star :) then you have the option to fuse a lvl60 diego to another llv60 diego? inherit some of the attributes? is the talent will be inherited as well? that would be another no deploy lol.
My assumption is that you just need 10 stars worth of sicarios to create a trait for your veteran sicario, as opposed to 5 stars for a regular sicario.

MrBakoBullyz

My assumption is that you just need 10 stars worth of sicarios to create a trait for your veteran sicario, as opposed to 5 stars for a regular sicario.
Just like the Skills update, just put it out there & nobody knows how to use em? No explanation whatsoever with this update unless I missed the post?