Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

We would like your feedback!

Timur

I have some suggestions about how to let players overcome and help them improve theirselves and their bases at this point regardless the reality of being pushed to switch from Diego's and no deploy strategy to any other attacking strategy out there. To help us overcome this situation my suggestions are:

- Succesful raids on enemy bases must be much more rewarding than it is right now. Since no deploy strategy has gone, we will try to attack enemy bases and fail a few times at this point. So it means more waiting time for the troop replenishment + more cash needed everytime we fail. You guys don't win on and on very often right? So, each resource reward must be doubled at least. Maybe even tripled. (Outposts and resource centers are not rewarding at all too)

- League system must be adjusted right now. I mean, RIGHT NOW. It's out of control. For example I start with at least minimum of 100 medal difference between the top guy and me. I should be in a league that at least every player have same medal count. I've seen 500+ medal difference tho.

- Enemy bases that pop up in our map mostly is not equal to our player and finca level. So game must offer us almost same level finca and player leveled enemy bases. Then may the best one win.

- Costs on replenishing troops must be lowered, then we can try very hard to defeat enemy bases by deploying different types of troops to understand a suitable strategy for ourselves. Since no deploy has gone, we need that for sure.

- Since Forta is a game changer now, at least every Diego based player in the game must be rewarded to switch their strategy to something else since no deploy is useless right now. You can't deny the fact that everyone rushed for purpling Diego's, maximizing missile levels and big bang skill sets. That needs a lot of gold. Since we spent it all, we shouldn't have to buy bundles to switch to another suitable strategy. No one asked for an anti no deploy Sicario. At least not most of us ;) or me.

@Chase - FTX Games please consider all this. If you want to make your game great again, you should consider.

Queremos que ofrezcan una mejor forma de obtener oro jugando,Fibertel no da el oro que promete y aparte pone sus condiciones, en lords mobile tú puedes conseguir gemas recolectando, cazando mounstros, o en una actualización hasta 900 gemas que es el equivalente en oro en narcos, tengo 40 mil gemas en lords mobile sin gastar nada de dinero ,en narcos eso es imposible si no le metes dinero. Este juego se basa todo en gastar dinero y no es jugar y ganar,no puede ver avance si no gastas dinero.
*Porque no dan 10 de oro por jugador vencido.
*Las ofertas para ganar oro en mis país son encuestas que dan 10 oro, mientras que en otros países salen ofertas por 5000 mil oro solo por jugar otro juego.
*Quieren resolver el problema de no desplegar denle más salud a la finca, quieren que los jugadores desplieguen hagan las unidades de combate más resistentes, una finca con 6 butcher es mortal. Por eso todos buscamos perfeccionar los diegos y no desplegar.
*Den más opciones para conseguir oro jugando narcos, sin necesidad de instalar otro juego en mi celular.
*Al introducir Forta hicieron un ataque a los jugadores que compraron sus diegos y los perfeccionaron.
*Mejoren el nivel de donación en el cartel.
*Den la posibilidad de tener otro constructor en el complejo.

Last edited:

Timur

Queremos que ofrezcan una mejor forma de obtener oro jugando,Fibertel no da el oro que promete y aparte pone sus condiciones, en lords mobile tú puedes conseguir gemas recolectando, cazando mounstros, o en una actualización hasta 900 gemas que es el equivalente en oro en narcos, tengo 40 mil gemas en lords mobile sin gastar nada de dinero ,en narcos eso es imposible si no le metes dinero. Este juego se basa todo en gastar dinero y no es jugar y ganar,no puede ver avance si no gastas dinero.
*Porque no dan 10 de oro por jugador vencido.
*Las ofertas para ganar oro en mis país son encuestas que dan 10 oro, mientras que en otros países salen ofertas por 5000 mil oro solo por jugar otro juego.
*Quieren resolver el problema de no desplegar denle más salud a la finca, quieren que los jugadores desplieguen hagan las unidades de combate más resistentes, una finca con 6 butcher es mortal. Por eso todos buscamos perfeccionar los diegos y no desplegar.
*Den más opciones para conseguir oro jugando narcos, sin necesidad de instalar otro juego en mi celular.
*Al introducir Forta hicieron un ataque a los jugadores que compraron sus diegos y los perfeccionaron.
*Mejoren el nivel de donación en el cartel.
*Den la posibilidad de tener otro constructor en el complejo.
Mate nobody understands your language. English please.

His lordship

A simple google translate solves that:

We want you to offer a better way to get gold playing, Fyber wall does not give the gold it promises and apart from its conditions, in lords mobile you can get gems collecting, hunting monsters, or in an update up to 900 gems which is the gold equivalent in narcos, I have 40 thousand gems in lords mobile without spending any money, in narcos that is impossible if you do not get money. This game is based on spending money and is not playing and winning, you can not see progress if you do not spend money.
* Because they do not give 10 gold per player expired.
* The offers to win gold in my country are surveys that give 10 gold, while in other countries offers for 5000 thousand gold just for playing another game.
* They want to solve the problem of not deploying more health to the farm, they want the players to deploy the most resistant combat units, a farm with 6 butchers is deadly. That's why we all seek to perfect the diegos and not deploy.
* Give more options to get gold playing narcos, without installing another game on my cell phone.
* When introducing Forta they made an attack to the players who bought their diegos and perfected them.
* Improve the level of donation in the poster.
* Give the possibility of having another constructor in the complex.

His lordship

Aside from major changes mentioned above, I have 2 quite small changes that I'd like to see.

1. Close the loophole that allows players to use the same sicarios 3 times in a war, if they no-deploy. Currently they can bomb a player's finca without using troops and then repeat for 2nd and 3rd attack. Makes a mockery of wars.

2. If your troops are fully reinforced, then you shouldn't have to wait if you want to change them. Example; you have 4 full sets or Gordo troops but a player's base is better suited to using Torchers. You would have to wait 1 hour before you can attack this player.
However, if you lose your troops in a failed attack, then waiting for them to reinforce is completely fair.

Gary Mulder

This is nothing but a kick in the face.
I thought this forum was for suggestions.
Unbelievable.

Matt

@Chase - FTX Games as u can probably see there's lots of not very happy players, why can't we swap talents between our sicarios as we have already paid lots for these? And before anyone has a go this is only my opinion and it probably will never happen but I thought I would put it out there. A response would be great please chase

lamaJ

Is there any new Head of communication here at the forum? Coz the one i know never even reply or answear any thread.

Bogan

Another suggestion is that if a capo has been inactive for a prolonged period of time a right hand should be able to take his place. Our Capo at Cartel De Oz has been in active from the game for over 12 months and I'm sure ftx can see that but yet the only thing you's suggest is that we make a new cartel and start again. Theirs no way we would walk away from a lvl 54 cartel that's number 1 in the region and knocking on the door of world top 20, especially after some of us have spent hundreds or even thousands on gold to do speed ups and upgrades within the cartel.
I understand why you say you can't do anything but when you can see a Capo hasn't been active in over a year you really need to make an option their for something to be done
@Chase - FTX Games

Big TRL82

1 suggestion I have is setting an option for “War Parameters”. Such as setting a minimum amount of players we want to war with. We always have over 25-30 people opted in and only get 10vs to 15vs matchups. We have a lot of people that rarely get to war because of the medal system used for getting opted in or out during war matching process.

Nico

Raid events has been too hard compared to a few weeks back. Been playing the normal raid and the changes are too much. Im level 38 at 1200+ rating.

Chase - FTX Games

Administrator
1 suggestion I have is setting an option for “War Parameters”. Such as setting a minimum amount of players we want to war with. We always have over 25-30 people opted in and only get 10vs to 15vs matchups. We have a lot of people that rarely get to war because of the medal system used for getting opted in or out during war matching process.
Getting larger amounts of players into wars is something we are working on atm.

Chase - FTX Games

Administrator
I understand why you say you can't do anything but when you can see a Capo hasn't been active in over a year you really need to make an option their for something to be done
@Chase - FTX Games
This usually is a lot more messy than it sounds in a black and white scenario like this one. I will pass along the idea to make a feature for right hands to have some sort of condition to take over and see what we come up with - but no games like ours do this type of thing for good reason.

Bogan

This usually is a lot more messy than it sounds in a black and white scenario like this one. I will pass along the idea to make a feature for right hands to have some sort of condition to take over and see what we come up with - but no games like ours do this type of thing for good reason.
@Chase - FTX Games
Here is a photo a former cartel member sent me from a similar game to Narcos, he's recently left the game and noticed this feature on stormfront, he knows the situation our cartel is in and has been in for over 12months and found this interesting.
IMG_3291.PNG