Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

What about fixing the prizes in league III?

zecke2

It will be in the next update.
Another blablabla answer. why not fix immediately ? hose are always the same answer. What has changed until now positive for us players ?
you are right !! NOTHING !! they fix only things that brings money for ftx !!
STOP PAYING TILL THEY FIX IT or look at Boom Beach from Supercell .Supercell is not a greedy company and has a great and respectful handling with there custumors !

Uschcobar

Yeah BoomBeach is great! I started playing that, too. Hopefully my post won´t get deleted as my Thread to Change to Boom Beach yesterday got deleted by Chase.

Chase - FTX Games

Administrator
Yeah BoomBeach is great! I started playing that, too. Hopefully my post won´t get deleted as my Thread to Change to Boom Beach yesterday got deleted by Chase.
That was for cursing, not mentioning another game. Notice how these mentions here, and others, are not being deleted.

sOeR

Chase you forgot to tell us the date of the new update.
would be posible to get some information about what the owners are thinking or doing about all this situation? some clarification would be nice , the mood is not the best and with all this indignation, ftx are just ignoring us.