Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

WHEN WILL THE CHEATING STOP?

Buhawi

now I just realized, maybe that's the reason why for some base I cant do No deploy with bigbang. those base with 5sicarios only. with 50% impact damage on Big bang. Now it makes sense. lol

so for all those base with max defense on a 5 sicario base, needs 1 firebomb on 3 bldgs. then bigbang for no deploy. (so it can still be no deploy). I'm not sure for 6 sicario base. I know there are at least 3 players I've encountered that I have to deploy with 50% bigbang

Last edited:

Geoff

Seriously so many loop holes being exploited in this game and as per usual ftx will do f@@k all as the fat man is coming soon so us players have to pay for there partyyyyyyyyy!!! On other hand ban them for good and share the gold out :)

Jeffn

Someone explain to me where ftx has a leg to stand on? They have never banned anyone in the past, this is a glitch in THIER system. The guys that took advantage of it didn't hack into their system. Have they banned ANY:

Auto clickers....nope
Guys using airplane mode to reset skills....nope
Guys using airplane mode to reset talents....nope
How about when you would attack guys and half way through the game would crash and you could never beat them.....nope
How about when NO BULL and other elite cartels had 7, 8, 9, 10, 11...sic's on their base....nope

You guys are calling for poloman to get banned, Don't forget about NO BULL, LGF, NOMADS, TURF HOGS, AND DECAP, all get BANNED as well!

@Chase - FTX Games please explain to all of us why you are getting a backbone now!

Maniakbn96

Someone explain to me where ftx has a leg to stand on? They have never banned anyone in the past, this is a glitch in THIER system. The guys that took advantage of it didn't hack into their system. Have they banned ANY:

Auto clickers....nope
Guys using airplane mode to reset skills....nope
Guys using airplane mode to reset talents....nope
How about when you would attack guys and half way through the game would crash and you could never beat them.....nope
How about when NO BULL and other elite cartels had 7, 8, 9, 10, 11...sic's on their base....nope

You guys are calling for poloman to get banned, Don't forget about NO BULL, LGF, NOMADS, TURF HOGS, AND DECAP, all get BANNED as well!

@Chase - FTX Games please explain to all of us why you are getting a backbone now!
LOL what you have problems with nobull? No one used it, so stop talking such a trash... and to compare setting7,8,9 sics with getting 2 million gold is even stupid...

Chase - FTX Games

Administrator
I thought the punishment for cheating was a ban. When did it change back to tacit approval?
It well may be in this case. We are reviewing things before the repercussions are issued. I will update here once the determination is final.

Jeffn

We have lvl 20 launchers since more then two month idiot

But no worries we will still be there when the investigation is done ;-)
Dude you guys have cheated just like everyone else, get off your high horse! Remember when your whole cartel had 8-9-10 sic's on your bases, yup that was cheating no matter how you cutting!

@Chase - FTX Games if you are gonna take down one take them all, and that INCLUDES NO BULL!

Maniakbn96

Dude you guys have cheated just like everyone else, get off your high horse! Remember when your whole cartel had 8-9-10 sic's on your bases, yup that was cheating no matter how you cutting!

@Chase - FTX Games if you are gonna take down one take them all, and that INCLUDES NO BULL!
I really wondered how long It took that guys cry for a NO bull ban :)))

This case is gone... the new case is there.. and this is a much bigger thing...

But like I told.. you will see there will happen nothing

And this new bug you can search completly nobull... check our logs no problem!

CRABNUTZ

IMG_4886.jpg
@Chase - FTX Games we had war with no bull last time they have missile launc lev 17 now all lev 25....is strange...

And then also a lot of cartel

Lololol

This guy! This guy is the guy who's claim to fame in this game will be "hey guys, remember that one time I name-dropped nobull in forums so I could look cool in front of my middle-school classmates?!"

Our launchers have actually been level 22 for quite some time now. It's nothing to upgrade to 25. Minuscule resources for us. We donate that in 3 hours, fool! Try again, LMAO!

CRABNUTZ

I'm sure there's a hotline or something you can call that will assist you with the credit card envy you're suffering from:)

MrBakoBullyz

View attachment 1273

Lololol

This guy! This guy is the guy who's claim to fame in this game will be "hey guys, remember that one time I name-dropped nobull in forums so I could look cool in front of my middle-school classmates?!"

Our launchers have actually been level 22 for quite some time now. It's nothing to upgrade to 25. Minuscule resources for us. We donate that in 3 hours, fool! Try again, LMAO!
17 days Dayuuuuuumn! Lol. Not looking forward to that. LOL