Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

WHEN WILL THE CHEATING STOP?

Matt

@MrBakoBullyz i,m on limited access on this forum for doing nothing these blokes scam loads of gold and nothing happens to them, life just ain't fair :(

CRABNUTZ

I'm not condoning what Bob said, but out of curiosity, what part of his statement was "racist?"

Muhammed

I'm not condoning what Bob said, but out of curiosit what part of his statement was "racist?"
Probably the part where he associated the name Muhhamad with a turban?? Or assuming i am actually Muslim and referencing pork??

Neo

I'm not condoning what Bob said, but out of curiosity, what part of his statement was "racist?"
His comment is racist, I don't want to clarify and I don't give a crap.

What I'm curious to know is why all poloman players are creating new profile to post in this forums?

CRABNUTZ

I'm sorry guys... I had no idea Islam was a race. My apologies. Learn something new every day!

Muhammed

I'm sorry guys... I had no idea Islam was a race. My apologies. Learn something new every day!
Islam would only be relevant to the pork part though... the association of Muhammad and turban is not religion related at all.

Last edited:

Chino

YOU GUYS HAVE A HUGE PROBLEM ON YOUR HANDS AND IT NEEDS A TO BE ADDRESSED IMMEDIATELY. THOSE FREE GOLD OFFERS ARE BEING EXPLOITED BY PEOPLE RUNNING EMULATORS. SO IF THEY HAVE 100 WINDOWS OPEN THEY RECEIVE THE REWARD X100.... CHECK OUT TURF HOGS CARTEL, DECAP NATIONS and more specifically POLOMAN CARTEL.

THIS IS ABSOLUTELY UNACCEPTABLE ALL PLAYERS USING THIS NEED TO BE BANNED IMMEDIATELY.

AIRPLANE MODE WAS BAD ENOUGH BUT THIS, THIS IS RIDICULOUS.

THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN SENT FTX SUPPORT
Weren't you the guy who bragging about receiving a $1,300.00 refund from Google? If so, your account should be penalized and FTX take away the gold you received since you received a refund. This would leave your account with a negative gold balance worth $1,300.00 since, this is what happened to other players that received refunds. Doesn't feel to good when you start snitching does it......
We as players still have not heard from FTX justifying the inequitable compensation of non-bonus skills with all Level 1 bonus skills with no dice, any solution of no deploy coming?, how about adjustments to war rewards, and all the other myriad of issues.