Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Bring Back The Narcos Website

MrBakoBullyz

See you like a lot of SUGAR in ur coffee, why sugar coat? Why not just come out and say Because he might have or not made money off this website and FTX didn't get a cut from it you wanted the site down, Killing the website like ur Killing the game. Hosting websites isn't free and the time to maintain it is time consuming so i doubt he was getting rich off the site. 99.9% of the players that still play the game enjoyed and used that website then there's El Vengaza aka Spizsnitch that cried because he has trash Sicarios and talents just like his pound Squad with his Gordo & "Rocket Ladies" aka Rpgs. & i know he has trash Sicarios cuz i used to be his Capo and watch him fail in wars, leave Finca upfront in wars and even not make war hits. That's who you took down the website for let's not even bring up all the trash he talks on global. Only one crying about the website is him and everyone else wants the website back, I'm sure some more players will quit the game after seeing FTX shut down the website.

Allow the premium section, the website only helped the Game itself, it did no harm to the game. Guess you want me to take down my YouTube videos cuz you get monetary gains from advertisers on YouTube.

Chase - FTX Games

Administrator
We have no interest in putting ads or fees in our or anyone's web content - we do games. Our interest is improving the game, and if something from a website is hurting the experience for some of our players, we will act on their behalf.

Once again, we like @copyninja's website, and we only needed some specific changes made, not the site gone entirely.

zecke2

Our interest is improving the game, a
@Ben - FTX Games
when are you starting to do it?
Here in forum are so many ideas for improving the game over the last years BUT ftx is only interested in money. That's all. Greedy money!!

What about David rush on Finca??
What about overpowered defense with this stupid warden tower and DonNeto/talents??
Aren't you studying your statistics ??
You MUST see that the playing behavior and the participation in narcos goes drastically down.
That's only because ftx is "improving the game".

When is planned to go back to normal gameplay?
Against warden tower and DonNeto/talents most players have no chance to win a fight. Only solution is Finca rush with David's.
Is that your plan for improving the game.
Why you stop no deploy with diegos/Scorpions/FLASH squafs if you allow on the other side this stupid Finca rush.
So many p(l) ayers have quit!!!
IT CAN'T BE SO HARD TO FIND A GOOD MIDDLE WAY !
FTX has made so many mistakes to "improve the game ". just because they have the dollars in mind.
I know that ftx will make money. That's the business but this behavior kills the money flow.
You MUST listen to the players.
Here are enough solid veteran players who will help TO REALLY IMPROVE THE GAME.
BUT you have to accept the HELP.

Btw. Why have ftx not a page like CopyNinja ?? Think about it :)

Ty

Goose

Stop your whining! You’re mad u can’t cheat anymore. You need the advantage clearly because your not that great of a player.
Just like you used to try to get me to cheat back in the day on the old gold/talent hack but I refused so we had a falling out! I’m standing up for all the players that were getting cheated!
I’ve played in a few top cartels and none of them used this copyninja cheat. I never even heard of it until Dex182 was showing my gold counts to half the game. I’m pretty sure this is how Nomads beat YWC because otherwise you can’t even compete with them. Cheater!
What was the cheat? I used the site to determine what resources we're needed for future upgrades i.e. after finca upgraded I would have resources ready for a heli or train camp upgrade. Didn't know there was a cheat. Curious to know

Goose

What was the cheat? I used the site to determine what resources we're needed for future upgrades i.e. after finca upgraded I would have resources ready for a **** or train camp upgrade. Didn't know there was a cheat. Curious to know
Lol. Didn't know helipad was cuzz word.

copyninja

What was the cheat? I used the site to determine what resources we're needed for future upgrades i.e. after finca upgraded I would have resources ready for a **** or train camp upgrade. Didn't know there was a cheat. Curious to know
No game manipulation was done. No illegal gold addition. No cheats involved. That guy got his feelings hurt because his sicarios were revealed to be not as great as he claimed to be.

Neon234

@Chase - FTX Games
@Ben - FTX Games

Since the thread "Thank You Copyninja" is closed for further comments, can you update on any action plans(from your private talks) to bring back the site?

If there is no update please confirm that as well.

Egis

Why somebody has to create site about Narco game , thats Ftx Job to make something like App for all the player similar to copyninja .

Nasos22

σι
[QUOTE = "Egis, post: 55027, μέλος: 3836"] Γιατί κάποιος πρέπει να δημιουργήσει site για το παιχνίδι Narco, αυτό είναι το Ftx Job για να κάνει κάτι σαν App για όλους τους παίκτες παρόμοιο με copyninja.

Zzz

Сайт copyninja, очень полезный ресурс не для «некоторых» игроков, но для всех игроков! Ресурс призван мыслить стратегически и рассчитывать строительство картеля и собственной базы. copyninja, ты молодец! - Спасибо за проделанную работу со всем украинским картелем.

copyninja

Since the thread "Thank You Copyninja" is closed for further comments, can you update on any action plans(from your private talks) to bring back the site?

If there is no update please confirm that as well.
There was no response from them at all after I sent them messages a week ago. I regret to say that they are not interested at all to bring the site back. Good luck to all of you.

Vinnie Di Maggio

There was no response from them at all after I sent them messages a week ago. I regret to say that they are not interested at all to bring the site back. Good luck to all of you.
Chase - FTW Games said:
@copyninja please PM @Ben - FTX Games to go over specifics if you are indeed interested in making the changes requested so we can keep your amazing website available to everyone.
Obviously you guys don't understand each other, or there is something else we don't know about. Anyway @copyninja I totally understand where you're coming from. If I were in your shoes and there were legal threats involved, I would certainly not take any chances and would have done the same. Yes I do miss the copyninja site a lot, and it is actually leading me to slowly stop playing the game because as a cartel leader it is just not as much fun as it used to be, but I certainly don't blame you for choosing the safe way. I think everyone here can agree that FTX is rather greedy and there's no doubt they would have crushed the poor guy if there had been a lawsuit.

@Spizike man I think you're a sick person, I don't get why you are bullying a guy that has been passionate about the game and helping so many of us enjoy it more. How is knowing the gold count of someone helping in any way? I don't see how this is cheating. Yes some of the info was not accessible directly through the game, but it is not encrypted in the data that is exchanged between the user device and the server, so unless I have missed something, it means that FTX doesn't consider this data to be confidential.

Last edited:

Neon234

@Ben - FTX Games
@Chase - FTX Games

Let's have an open discussion here.

In my opinion, copyninja should be allowed to put his site back asap with all basic features. You can consider the following options.

1. Allow him to collect donations for running the site.
2. Allow him to put advertisements on his site.
3. Ftx can buy his site (for all the value addition he's done in compiling data from the game and designing the damage calculation part).
4. Ftx can chuck all the above options and make a cash donation to him on a monthly basis for running the site.

Even if you don't wish to do any of the above, please mention your requirements/expectations and interest to get the site back. But don't trouble him with any legal issues now or in future.

BenOG

Administrator
@copyninja is allowed to put his site back with all basic features. This was never an issue. I have stated over and over that this wasn't the issue. It is true you don't have all the facts, but this was discussed with @copyninja, and he made demands that frankly, we were not going allow.

This wasn't an issue for us, that is until we found a hidden login that required a $50 USD "donation" (once a limit is set it becomes a purchase) to access, stating that there were additional premium features to be unlocked. This did not fly.

He is more than able to add ads to his site, it was his choice not to.

We will not be purchasing his site or compensating him in any way.

Last edited:

copyninja

@copyninja is allowed to put his site back with all basic features. This was never an issue. I have stated over and over that this wasn't the issue. It is true you don't have all the facts, @His lordship, but this was discussed with @copyninja, and he made demands that frankly, we were not going allow.

This wasn't an issue for us, that is until we found a hidden login that required a $50 USD "donation" (once a limit is set it becomes a purchase) to access, stating that there were additional premium features to be unlocked. This did not fly.

Since @Ben - FTX Games you're more likely to respond in public, I'll clarify to the public what my demands were:
1) an approval so that I will not be in liability on running the site
2) intention to allow the cartel management features for everyone and not just donators, which was not reviewed at all. I was ready willing to work to tone down some of the features. Again, it's a NO without looking at the details and the benefits it brings.
3) intention to remove the burden of maintaining the cost of the site, which I suggested that it can be hosted by FTX.

There were no negotiations done to any of these demands as there were no response at all. Offers and demands were made, but ultimately, it's FTX and your game players who will greatly benefit from this.

Last edited:

MrBakoBullyz

@copyninja is allowed to put his site back with all basic features. This was never an issue. I have stated over and over that this wasn't the issue. It is true you don't have all the facts, @His lordship, but this was discussed with @copyninja, and he made demands that frankly, we were not going allow.

How does the funding of a website hurt the game? FTX does that on its own if anything the Narcos website was a good thing for the game & promoted the game and kept the newbies and vets interested in the game.

How something is funded isn't any of ftx business, do you know how players get gold for the game? Gold statues from bounty Hunt and Sicario challenges?

Bring back the website and for once make the players happy again, win win for everyone.

copyninja

I would also like to point out that how the website is funded shouldn't be governed by FTX because it isn't hosted by FTX and my work isn't paid by them. So this shouldn't be an issue at all, I'm not sure why.

If the real issue is unauthorized API usage, it bring back to my point where the whole site uses unauthorized API including building and troops information, why only certain features are allowed and why some aren't.

Our interest is improving the game
The whole website was born because the game lacks of proper planning information and there were a lot of room for improvement on how a cartel can be managed. If you really want to improve the game, you should start looking into the features I've built to manage the cartel, which is given to donaters after donation was made.

I don't think my demands above were unreasonable at all. What's unreasonable was rejection without reviewing what's the real use case of cartel management features and trying to determine how the website is funded.