Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Congrats FTX! You've managed to piss off the entire game, including many top paying players!

TheBaron

I can't help but think of the player pool as a bunch of sheep being led to slaughter by our benevolent shepherds.
Then why dont we all stop acting like sheep? As a F2P player, I never followed the circlejerk of wasting money into perfect sicarios (diegos -> reapers -> BB/GD etc) I mean, FTX is an ordinary ruthless company and as by that they will do anything to maximize profit, they will make the game 'pump and dump'. But why should everyone take this path too? Sure the problem derives from the source, they always created broken sh1t to 'balance' it a bit later with more broken sh1t. We as the players base should treat the game in a way that FTX wont be able to manipulate us but I guess its too late for it now...

lamaJ

Yes guys. So lets stop to buying gold or whatever in this game again so they can hear us.

mini Al

I understand your frustration, but wouldn't raising the finca health still nullify the work you put into your diegos?
I am not agree with u, the main point is to have a good balance, not to make diegos useless

copyninja

How about firebombs? Why they dont introduce now. Why waiting for months from now? Why just diego?
Like I said in a different thread, it's a milking tactic. Too many Diego investor at the moment, FTX trying to shift the no deploy exploiit to Firebombs so people who invested in Diego will spend money to make perfect Scorpion. Once it gets out of hand, they will come up with a way to shift the problem again

mini Al

Like I said in a different thread, it's a milking tactic. Too many Diego investor at the moment, FTX trying to shift the no deploy exploiit to Firebombs so people who invested in Diego will spend money to make perfect Scorpion. Once it gets out of hand, they will come up with a way to shift the problem again
That’s what i try to explain to you they have to work on a good balance and stop killing sicarios when they are too powerfull

lamaJ

Now u got it

Matt

@Julio I almost completely concur with what you're saying, but will turn it around on you in a moment. For the previous post, I was simply addressing the irony displayed by @Matt.

I, for one, am completely happy to no longer open my game and view a plethora of Diego no deploys. They're slowly but surely converting to scorpion no deploy, which hopefully will be dealt with sooner rather than later, but I would advise against holding ones breath.

To turn your argument around, I have umpteen perfect-talented, purple defensive sicarios that have been rendered virtually useless thanks to these easy no deploy tactics. I've witnessed level 50's simply blow up my 391k health, gd x 6 finca during wars. So, please forgive me if I don't mourn the loss of this tactic, or your purple diegos or butcher.
Mate I,m just fed up with just as u get to a good stage in the game they move the goalposts and expect u to spend another load of money, i.e. Now moving to firebomb team then soon as that happens another sic will be introduced to render that useless and the vicious circle continues, I don't know what the answer was for no deploy I,m a player not a developer and I,m not the only one that this update has upset I will continue playing as I have a good flash team, but now if they have perfect gd and perfect forta it's near on impossible but the more u spend the better the player

zecke2

Mate I,m just fed up with just as u get to a good stage in the game they move the goalposts and expect u to spend another load of money, i.e. Now moving to firebomb team then soon as that happens another sic will be introduced to render that useless and the vicious circle continues, I don't know what the answer was for no deploy I,m a player not a developer and I,m not the only one that this update has upset I will continue playing as I have a good flash team, but now if they have perfect gd and perfect forta it's near on impossible but the more u spend the better the player
Before new sicario the game was a joke but now its only for rich idiots who play the greedy game . Should they play alone without all other realistic thinking peoples. Let us see how long ftx or narcos live. With this kind of ignorant devs ,support and CHASE i give them not very long time til r.i.p.
I cant believe this "update" . Is anybody from ftx playing the game ?
@all , give this game very bad ratings in all social medias. If they lose p(l)ayers maybe ftx wokes up.

zecke2

Everyone that is complaining

How are diegos useless? Because they can no longer blow up a finca? What kind of balance is that?!

But what kind of balance ftx has made now ? Ftx is not interested in game balance. The balance is now that all f.... players now attack with full power firebombs squads. Why the new sic is not good for missiles and firebombs attack ??? This "update" should be a solution against no deploy . In this way it must include both. Missiles and firebombs !!!
The new sic is a joke and with the ground defense skills it is nearly unplayable for "normal" players . And normal means players who play for free or buy sometimes a few things.

double pownage

I was gonna make a purple diego... Durp not everyone had purple sicarios with talents to switch day from day
It takes months to switch. So game is made unplayable.
Most players will be farming pve, not pvp.

Im done, game is too boring and fail.
The only thing they made in a year ,was a raidevent, they too stupid to make a fun game.

CRABNUTZ

If you play for free or buy sometimes a few things, you shouldn't get mad when your V-6 Mustang gets smoked by a Lambo. It is what it is. I've already stated that I think it's BS that the new sic only prevents missiles, but at the same time, I'm happy that all these no skill goons with 4 diegos can no longer blow up my finca!

zecke2

If you play for free or buy sometimes a few things, you shouldn't get mad when your V-6 Mustang gets smoked by a Lambo. It is what it is. I've already stated that I think it's BS that the new sic only prevents missiles, but at the same time, I'm happy that all these no skill goons with 4 diegos can no longer blow up my finca!

Oh yeah you are a skill monster i know. That is why all “good“ players can only play with enough money. The only skill is money ! And a lambo driver is only faster because the money. That has nothing do do with skill.
And this is the attitude why this game is dead. Money over skill .

Soeren3110

Oh yeah you are a skill monster i know. That is why all “good“ players can only play with enough money. The only skill is money ! And a lambo driver is only faster because the money. That has nothing do do with skill.
And this is the attitude why this game is dead. Money over skill .
Totally correct! Amen!