Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Dodgy much.

Poppycockz

I've noticed that when i buy gold i get attacked about 3 times a day and as soon as i run out of gold, my compound gets smashed atleast 15 times a day. For someone who spends so much on the game is to much to ask for a bit of consistency?

Chase - FTX Games

Administrator
You should never be attacked 15 times a day. This is either a perception issue or a bug. Can you post screenshots showing these 15 raids?

Dan

@Chase, first time I hear of 15 atks per da. Is this limited to only players atks, or does this incl future n past atks?

Chase - FTX Games

Administrator
@Chase, first time I hear of 15 atks per da. Is this limited to only players atks, or does this incl future n past atks?
There is a limit to how many successful raids can happen against you each day. The number goes up as your level does, but I think even the highest level bracket is 8 or 10 max. I can't remember the number but I know 15 is too high for even the highest of levels.

Laquica

There is a limit to how many successful raids can happen against you each day. The number goes up as your level does, but I think even the highest level bracket is 8 or 10 max. I can't remember the number but I know 15 is too high for even the highest of levels.
Doesnt make sense
How does it works in the game of i want to take revenge at a player but he is already raided max for that day . Will i get te message that he is online then or will i.be able to raid him but he doesn sees it.and will lose no rss and a medal.?

And when i check my raidings 6 days ago i got raided 11 times in a day

CRABNUTZ

You can be raided a maximum of 10 times in any 24 hour period. After that, any subsequent raids will not show up in your reports and you will not lose any more resources.

Laquica

You can be raided a maximum of 10 times in any 24 hour period. After that, any subsequent raids will not show up in your reports and you will not lose any more resources.
Because you lost all rss after 10 attacks:p

But still got attacked 11 times in a 24 hour period must also say i had my 3 roxketlaunchers in upgrade and my finca was standing in front to take for free

Laquica

And another qeustion of i put my finca in front for the first hour of a 24 period i get raided 10 times in the first 2hour. So then the other 22hours my rss ore safe?

Serge

And another qeustion of i put my finca in front for the first hour of a 24 period i get raided 10 times in the first 2hour. So then the other 22hours my rss ore safe?
LOL I LIKE THIS IDEA!!

And i think it actually makes complete sense based on what's been said here?

Neo

This is not true, today I was raided 11 times in last 16 hrs.

I don't have any problem with it as out of 11 attacks only 4 were revenges. So now I have 7 revenges to take

Untitled.jpg
Untitled1.jpg

Last edited:

Crashy

Banned
I've left my finca at the front for 24 hours so I can get attacked and save up for some upgrades only got 7 raids.

Crashy

Banned
It helps if you send multiple tickets to support.
By the way it's been nearly 3 weeks now and I still haven't had a reply from in game support. It's really frustrating cuz I spend money and I ain't a free player

lobsterboy

15 raids in 20 hours while on a 1 day shield with my finca exposed. 12 raids to go on a resource collecting spree.

Serge

Oh my god

You all have shields

Stop moaning or they will reduce the amount of map population!

Seriously, Do you realise that by complaining about how much your raided, your asking the devs to put you in a situation where you spend more gold?! Less raids, less revenges, less res

Come on guys think god ******

Chase please lock this thread and ignore these peoples photoshop pics lol

Serge

Lol. I agree with you Serge. I just think it's funny that the developers keep telling Chase things that aren't true.
I think they just don't know their own game sometimes, they've told us the same thing about the 10 raid rule lol